I find the course and Online Lectures are very well designed. Trainers are explaining the topics with live examples. I find it’s good Everything about the training was absolutely amazing. Excellent Instructor and wonderful Customer Service. Highly Read More
- Tenant Login and Password Details
- Prism Admin Guide
- Prism Analytics without activity
- Additional Conversion Functions
- Reports & CSV Data for prism
- Workday Prism Analytics - A Guide to Successful Deployments
- Prism Data Files
- Prism Report Definitions
- Prism Introduction & Overview
- Data Catalog Worklet, Security & Enable Domain Security
- Introduction to Data Acquisition
- Dataset Ownership & Sharing
- SFTP API Prism Upload
- Custom Report Data Set
- Edit Data Set & Fields, Derived Data Sets & Prism Calculated Fields
- Blend Datasets, Pipelines & Joins
- Join Dataset, Lineage & Filter
- Add Fields, Prism Expression CF, Group by 20201007
- Publish Prism Data Set, Retrieve PDS in Matrix, Report & Share
- CC Worker Call & Survey Join DDs Reviews & Fix Issues
- Create Aggregate DDS, PDS, Matrix Reports from Detail & Aggregates
- Data Discovery, Create Export a Viz
- Maintenance, Unpublish & Delete Data Set Troubleshoot issues
- Prism Deep Dive, Use case, Guide to Deployment
- Full Outer Join
- Transposing Data - Unpivot
- Period Over Period Calculation & Union Datasets
- Transposing Data Pivot
- Period to Date Calculation, Self Publish Data Owner
- Prism Vs. Matrix Calculations
- Prism Vs. Matrix, Cost per Minute, Group before Join
- Create & Configure Dashboards Worklets
- Prerequisites & Data Management
- Setup Tenant for Prism Analytics
- Setup Tenant for Discovery Boards
- Overview & Prerequisites
- Prism Analytics Data Management Concept
- Concepts of Tables & Datasets
- Create, Manage & View Tables & Datasets
- Editing Tables - Parse, Add & Edit Data in a Table
- Editing Datasets - Parse, Add, Manage, Change & Convert Datasets Fields
- Securing Data in Tables & Datasets - Securing in Prism Analytics
- Preparing Datasets for Publishing - Enable Contextual Publishing for Datasets
- Deleting Prism Analytics Data - Truncate Data in Tables & Datasets
- Prism Expression Language - Operators, Functions & Regular Expressions
- Discovery Board Setup - Setup Discovery Setup
- Discovery Board Workflow
- Change Field Name & Formatting in Numeric Summarization
- Filtering & Sorting Data in Visualization
- Sharing Visualization Insights - Export & Download a Visualization Image
- Worksheets, Big Data Analysis & Benchmarking
Workday Prism Analytics Training covers the end-to-end process of combining data from Workday with external data sources and publishing it to report consumers using Workday Prism Analytics. provides executives and managers with a full picture of their business by empowering their analysts to enrich their financial and people analytics in Workday with data from any source. To get the Workday Certification, the candidate has to be a Workday employee or Workday Partner like IBM, Accenture, Cognizant, etc. because the certification for Workday Financial is locked completely.
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Workday Prism Analytics Training FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Implementation Partners https://www.workday.com/en-us/partners-services/partners/services-partners.html#?q=
Integration Partners https://www.workday.com/en-us/partners-services/partners/software-partners.html#?q=
Yes, we do. We have trained more than 30 Workday customers with over 500 participants in the USA and Canada. We offer corporate training for all Workday modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
Our training curriculum is in line with the Workday provided training. We are not Workday partners and do not claim to be one. The only difference is that after the Workday training you are provided certification and we cannot do that. You have to be working for a direct partner or Workday to get into the Workday Training.
You can get certified only if you work at workday or workday partners. Workday certification is not open for workday customers either.
David Duffield, the owner and former CEO of the ERP Company PeopleSoft, and also former PeopleSoft Chief Strategist Aneel Bhusri founded workday. It has a large range of features aimed at unifying human resource capacities right into a solitary, easy-to-use system. Workday, on-demand cloud-based enterprise applications that integrate budget-friendly possession with an innovative approach to all businesses by providing the manually extensive procedure in HR and Finance. Workday Prism Analytics makes it possible for companies to bring any kind of outside information right into Workday, mix it with existing people or monetary information, and existing it natively via Workday’s effective reporting structure.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Learn the creation of data pipelines that include Workday & external data, blending & transforming data by adding stages.
- Configure Prism Calculated Fields and Prism Data Sources Security.
- Create data pipelines that blend and transform the data using Prism functions.
- Learn how to secure the Prism data source using the configurable security framework.
- Understand and perform Ad-hoc analysis in data discovery.
- Workday Reporting knowledge
Who should attend this Training?
This professional certification course is best suited for:
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
- People who want a successful career in Workday.
- Anyone who wants to become a Workday consultant with practical skills of Workday implementation.
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers.