- Introduction to APO
- SAP APO Overview
- SAP APO System Walkthrough
- SAP APO
- SAP ECC
- Modules of APO and their license
- Business process understanding of APO Modules and flow.
- Supply Chain Concepts Mid Term,Short Term, Long Term Planning.
- Understanding of Base Planning version concept
- Hub and Spoke Model in Supply Chain and Planning flow
- Time series Planning and Order series Planning
- CIF Interface for order series extraction
- CIF Integration Models
- Create Git repository - Local repository and configure it to GitHub
- CIF Master Data Models
- CIF Transaction Data Models
- CIF Reconciliation
- CIF Transfer from APO to ECC
- Distribution definition Concept
- Understanding of APO Master Data w.r.t ECC
- Material Master and Product Master
- Plant and Location
- Planning Area Administration-MPOS , Planning Area
- Planning Book
- Data Views
- Storage Bucket Profile
- Planning Bucket Profile
- Key Figures
- Basic BW understanding-Infoobjects (Infocubes)-RSA1
- Macro set up
- Authentication1. Demand Planning Process
- Supply Chain Network
- Master Data Requirements
- Transactional Data Requirements
- Master Planning Object Structure
- Key Figures for Demand Planning
- Statistical Forecasting
- Outlier Correction (Manual/Auto)
- Export Forecast
- New Product Introduction Overview
- Consolidation of Demand Plan through scenarios
- Release from Demand Planning to Supply Planning or ECC
- Batch Job understanding
- Proportional Factors
- Export data sources overview
- Understanding Realignment concept overview and authorization
SAP built several certifications for SAP APO because the intensity of this application is relatively massive and it is very complex to test it thoroughly with a single certification. Here are the variations of SAP APO certification that SAP offers:
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Strategic Planning (DP/SNP) in SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization 7.0 (booking code C_APO1_72). This certification primarily dedicated to Demand Planning (APO-DP) and Supply Network Planning (APO-SNP). The following is the main organizational facts about this certification:
- Total Duration: 180 minutes.
- Number of questions: 80.
- The minimum score that you want for passing this certification: 51%.
- Production Planning (PP/DS) and Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) in SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization 7.0 (booking code C_APO2_72). This certification primarily dedicated to Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling (APO-PPDS) and Global Available-to-Promise (APO-GATP). The following is the main organizational facts about this certification:
- Total Duration: 180 minutes
- Number of questions: 80.
- The minimum score that you want for passing this certification: 56%.
- SAP Certified Application Associate – Planning and GATP in SAP SCM APO 7.0 EhP1 (booking code C_TSCM44_65). This certification covers most of the areas of SAP APO. It evaluates the similar concepts as the two certifications listed above (APO-DP, APO-SNP, APO-PPDS, and APO-GATP) but in less detail (because duration of the certification is restricted to 180 minutes). The following is the main organizational facts about this certification:
- Duration: 180 minutes.
As follows from names of the certifications, they are segregated by SAP as certifications for functional SAP consultants at the associate level. The associate level certification is primarily proposed for people with up to three years of hands-on experience in SAP APO. SAP also indicates that project experience is not a prerequisite for passing SAP APO certification. On the other hand, they suggest combining training courses with hands-on SAP implementation experience for the best preparation.
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
SAP APO Training FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all DevOps modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
The average ‘SAP APO consultant’ salary in the USA is $146,250 per year.
Here are the relevant SAP APO Job Titles:
- SAP APO Consultant
- SAP APO Analyst
- SAP APO Consultant
- SAP APO Functional Consultant
- SAP APO Lead
- SAP APO Architect
The following are the roles & responsibilities of SAP APO Roles:
- SAP APO Specialists: SAP APO specialist works with and supports the planning groups and various networks to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best reduce client’s operating costs, improve efficiency and allow for expansion and change.
- SAP APO Analyst: Driving solution reuse, reliability, performance, and scalability through deep knowledge of design of SAP
- SAP APO Lead: Coordinating between the global delivery team of Confidential India and Confidential team on all project deliverables related to Quality Management area. Leverage a “lift and shift” strategy for the technology template transition. Mapping of Localized business process into Global template.
- SAP APO Solution Architect: Lead the team for successful implementation of Demand Planning and Supply Planning. Responsible for all the 5 phases of implementation right from Project Preparation, Blue print, Realization, Final preparation till Go live
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) is one of the key modules in SAP SCM, and controls Supply Network Planning, Spare Parts Planning, TP/VS and Demand Planning in Supply Chain process. It helps the organization to manage their supply chain process in a dynamic environment. SAP APO is a complete software to cover key processes such as supply chain networking, supply chain planning and coordination, and supply chain execution.
Demand planning allows forecasting of products in the market. The output of the demand planning process is the demand plan which considers all the factors that affect the demand. The demand planning process defines the activity in the Demand Planning cycle. As the demand planning process takes place in the form of a cycle, certain activities can be repeated.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of how demand plans with SAP APO are created based on historical data.
- You will learn how to create demand plans using various forecasting techniques and how to apply marketing and sales intelligence to the demand plan.
- You can use the Demand Planning results as a basis for Supply Network Planning and Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
SCM200 Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
Who should attend this Training?
This course is intended for project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for creating demand plans based on aggregated historical data
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered in the SAP APO. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP Advanced Planning & Optimization demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.