Introduction to REST API, Apex callout to an external service, , calling an external service, sending a HTTP request, HTTP callout using REST with JSON, downloading Eclipse and configuring for customized IDE, Force.com plug-in to integrate with the Eclipse, deploying the OAuth protocol, authenticating using OAuth before making the REST API calls, creating a connected App, specifying the app general information, Apex REST support for JSON and XML formats, defining variables of the user-defined type, creating URL, posting HTTP and parsing JSON response, executing the code.
- SOAP API: Introduction to SOAP API, web services software that is available over the internet using standardized XML message, deploying SOAP API to integrate force.com applications to create, retrieve, update or delete records, the two types of WSDL Enterprise WSDL & Partner WSDL, the entire process overview, the syntax, web service class, the process of authenticating the information, consuming external web service in Apex, parsing WSDL, remote site settings before making an external site callout.
- Visualforce Page: Introduction to Visualforce page, the component-based UI framework for Force.com platform, building the connection for applications with custom web service classes, testing the connection, getting the SessionID to custom class, calling the method to perform the required task.
Salesforce Lightning collection of tools and technologies, modern user interface for speed optimization, Lightning Experience, building reusable components to customize Lightning Experience, Salesforce1 Mobile App.
Introduction to Salesforce1, action layouts for Salesforce1, Lightning Process Builder, creating process using visual layout, create whole process rather than using multiple workflow rules, process for working together in one UI for different users.
Two types of free accounts, lifetime free developer account, 30 days trial production account, understanding how to sign up for the lifetime free developer account, account creation at https://developer.force.com.
Creation of custom domain in Salesforce, defining of custom domain name for the organization at https://
.lightning.force.com, testing the domain, event driven lightning framework, Aura Framework, deploying the domain, using Developer Console, creating Lightning Components.
Using CSS and HTML for styling Lightning Components, referencing Components in Lightning App, creating CSS file in Developer Console, linking to Lightning Component, uploading external style sheet to static resource.
Understanding what attributes are, member variables in Apex Class, typed fields on a specific instance of a component, referencing from within Component’s markup using expression syntax, making components dynamic with attributes, using aura:attribute> tag to add attribute to component or app.
Creating fine-grained components in larger components, fitting components together, creating simple components like c:LC and c:LC2, creating wrapper component c:wrappercomp containing simple components.
The IF Else conditional statement, aura:if, isTrue expression, instantiating components in either its body or the Else attribute.
Accessing data using Value Providers, encapsulating related value together, the value providers for a components v (view) and c (controller).
Using out-of-the-box components for Salesforce1, Lightning Experience, Lightning Apps, components belonging to different namespaces, Aura, Force, force Chatter, force Community, lightning design system styling, lightning namespace components, user interface.
Understanding common UI, using aura:component, UI components such as ui:input and ui:output, easy handling of common UI, component styling and extension.
Creating server side controller in Apex, @Aura Enabled annotation, annotation to enable client and server-side access to controlled method, calling a server-side controller action from a client-side controller.
A real example of deploying Server side controller by pulling data from Opportunity object, creating Client side controller to invoke Server side controller and passing the returned value to components.
Building Contact Management App on Lightning Framework, uploading CSS file and uploading it to static resource for referencing in application, creating contact Controller Apex Class, pulling data from contact and returning the list of contacts, designing User Interface by using HTML and CSS Classes provided in Bootstrap Style sheet.
Salesforce Integration Apex Certification
Salesforce Integration Training (Salesforce Apex Training) has actually taken a breakthrough in SalesForce innovation and is one of the most wanted modules for large organizations has the SalesForce system implemented. This certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge of the area of Global Traded Transactions for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects. Also, this certificate builds on both the basic knowledge gained in related Salesforce Integration Training (Salesforce Apex Training) and documentation, as well as on practical experience gained as a member of a Salesforce Integration Training (Salesforce Apex Training), where the candidate would apply this knowledge practically in projects. This also helps you master the key technical skills and gain the ability to crack the interviews.
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
SalesForce Apex Integration Course FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all Salesforce modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
Here are the relevant SalesForce Developer Job Titles:
- Systems Integration Specialist in Salesforce
- Salesforce Integration Lead
- Salesforce Service Cloud Business and Integration Practitioner
- Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce Integration Admin
- Senior Manager – Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Integration Developer
The average salary for “Salesforce Systems Integration Specialist” is $105,901 per year.
The following are the roles & responsibilities of Salesforce Integration Developer:
- Excellent knowledge of the development of Salesforce Lightning component, Lightning life cycle, event propagation
- Sound exposure on Salesforce Process builder, workflows, Email notification mechanism
- Hands-on experience on web service development (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) with the lightning component, well versed with security for API development
- Well versed with Apex development, writing triggers, handlers, apex classes, exception handling, bulk processing
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools such as AutoRabit along with Github, Jenkins, Visual Studio is preferred.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Senior Manager – Salesforce Integration
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
This is comprehensive training course in Salesforce Apex Integration. You will learn SOAP and REST APIs, various aspects of invoking external web services from the Force.com platform, creating web services from within the Apex code.
What will you learn in this training?
- Introduction to the SOAP and REST APIs
- Apex callout to external service using REST API
- Downloading and configuring Eclipse to customized IDE
- Integrating Force.com plug-in with Eclipse
- Authenticating using OAuth protocol
- Integrating SOAP API to Force.com to manage records Visualforce page characteristics
- Connecting applications with custom web service classes
There are no prerequisites for taking up this Salesforce Apex Integration training course.
Who should attend this Training?
- Software and App Developers
- CRM Professionals
- System Admin and those looking for a career in Salesforce
Prepare for Certification!
ZaranTech’s Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz.