You are requested to read the following carefully before you use the services of our website.
These terms & conditions(“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this site Zarantech.com(“Website”). In these Terms & Conditions, ZaranTech is referred to as “Company,” “us” or “we.” You refer to the user who is browsing the website or enroll or purchase our training courses. The term ZaranTech shall refer to www.ZaranTech.com owned and monitored by ZaranTech LLC USA.
About the website
- ZaranTech.com provides Instructor-led Live online & Self-paced video training. Our courses are designed to help Students (who enrol or purchase our courses) in their professional career and clear other professional examination conducted by different technology companies.
- All content present on the Company’s website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. The information contained in the website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. ZaranTech will use reasonable efforts to provide reliable information. ZaranTech disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. You are solely responsible for any use of the materials contained in the website.
- ZaranTech may monitor access to the site. ZaranTech may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, the accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- ZaranTech shall have no responsibility for any including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information), to user’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold ZaranTech harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the site.
Guidelines to use the website
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services. Including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog, etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is entirely responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site, and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- It is the user’s responsibility to acquire all necessary software required to maintain connectivity and to combat the menace of Internet hacking, such as but not limited to anti virus, firewalls, VPN etc.
All content present on this website is the exclusive property of ZaranTech. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to ZaranTech. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. ZaranTech is a registered trademark of ZaranTech, LLC. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from ZaranTech, LLC USA.
You may use this material for personal & non-commercial purposes in agreement with the principles governing intellectual property law. Any other use or modification or reproduced or republished or uploaded or transmitted or posted or distributed of the content of the Company’s website without company’s prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Links to the third party
Links to third party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by the company of the linked sites, even if they may contain the Company’s logo, as such sites are beyond the Company’s control. Thus, the company cannot held responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained therein.
You acknowledge that framing the company’s website or any similar process is prohibited.
When you transact on the ZaranTech website, you agree to the following terms of transaction:
- To make a transaction on Zarantech website, you are bound to pay for that transaction
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, & discount.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH ZARANTECH.
ZaranTech reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products, and offers of ZaranTech website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
ZaranTech reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.