1. 10 Years of IT Business Analysis Experience, including experience consulting for the “Big Four”.
2. Domain expertise across multiple business verticals including Finance, HealthCare and E-Commerce.
3. Accomplished trainer with experience conducting corporate workshops for the audience of 30 people and more.
4. Experience mentoring Junior Business Analysts for large clients.
5. Independent consultant hired by Federal and State Government agencies to improve Business Analysis on highly visible, operation critical and time sensitive projects.
6. Member of multiple organizations including the IIBA and PMI
SAI - TRAINER FOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS
1. 14+ years of progressive experience from non-IT to IT BSA – Project Manager – Product Manager – Director of Product Management.
2. 6+ years of experience and passion for teaching best practices in the field of Business Analysis, Product and Project Management.
3. Veteran trainer with ZaranTech, mentored 250+ students over the course of 3 years.
4. Active Membership with professional organizations such as the IIBA, PMI and Scrum Alliance.
5. Agile evangelist and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) designee.
CHETAN - TRAINER FOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS
1. More than 12 years of experience in business analysis across multiple business domains.
2. Currently working as ‘Project Manager/Business Analyst’ with top US-based management consulting firm.
3. Former ‘Research Associate’ at Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad.
4. Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) , Project Management Professional (PMP®) , Business Process Management (BPM), Certified Scrum Master.
5. Skill development (Training, Coaching and Mentoring) in the field of business analysis, Scrum, business process management, CBAP, and PMP.
6. Blogger on business analysis and project management topics.
NISHIT - TRAINER FOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS
1. 12 years of experience in business analysis, System Analysis, Program and project management in top investment banking, Insurance & IT companies.
2. Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Certified by IIBA.
3. Passionate about teaching, have taught & mentored 100’s of individuals in various courses on business analysis in the past 7 years.
4. Experienced in setting up business analysis center of excellence including hiring, training, skill development, innovation programs for large clients.
5. Very hands on with all aspects of business analysis with practical industry experience in diverse projects.
6. Active member of IIBA and various other local BA charter’s.
ARCHANA - TRAINER FOR SALESFORCE
1. Over 8 years of experience in CRM and ERP Implementation
2. Over 5 years of experience in SFDC Development and Administration
3. More than 40 SFDC Implementations done
4. Trained over 200 students
5. Salesforce certified developer, advanced developer
6. Proficient in Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Classes, IDE, SOQL, SOSL
7. SFDC Implementation, Automation, Customization, Application Development
PRAGATHI - TRAINER FOR SALESFORCE
1. Over 6 years of Experience in Salesforce Administration, Development
2. Integration and Consultancy
3. Certified DEV 401 & DEV 501
4. Real Time Practitioner
5. Have implemented 20 live projects
6. Delivered corporate training of over 2300 hours
AMIT - TRAINER FOR SALESFORCE
1. Over 7.5+ years of overseas experience working with American, European and Australian clients on SALESFORCE CRM | MS Technologies.
2. Have been working on SALESFORCE skill sets and getting hands on from writing triggers & classes to other forms of customization & configuration for last 7.5+ years.
3. I have been training for the last 7+ years and have a very good success rate. I have trained teams from IBM, HCL and many more corporate organizations, both domestic and overseas.
4. Won the “BEST DEVELOPER AWARD-2009-2010” from Lions International Club, India.
SRIDHAR - TRAINER FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. 15 years of IT experience in software testing, quality assurance and quality management.
2. Experienced in leading and managing medium to large testing teams.
3. Have extensively trained participants in the areas of Software Testing Concepts, Quality Assurance, Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner, Bugzilla, JIRA and Selenium.
4. Have global experience in multiple countries including US, UK, Switzerland and India.
5. Have implemented ISO 9001:2000 and contributed in the CMMi assessment.
6. Testing process owner at the organization I have worked.
7. Have mentored resources and helped set a career path and achieve testing certifications.
RAVI - TRAINER FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. 11 years of IT experience in software testing, quality assurance and quality management.
2. Experienced in leading and managing medium to large testing teams.
3. Have extensively trained 500+ participants in the areas of Software Testing Concepts, Quality Assurance, Quality Center(Application Life Cycle Management), UFT formely Quick test professional, LoadRunner, Bugzilla, JIRA and Selenium.
4. Have global experience with multiple domains like Banking, Insurance, Social networking, Mobile app and Client based applications.
5. Have implemented Hybrid automation frameworks for different projects.
6. Have mentored resources and helped set a career path and achieve testing certifications.
7. ISTQB certified test Professional.
8. HP certified automation test consultant.
RAGHU - TRAINER FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. 11 years of IT experience in software testing, quality assurance and quality management.
2. Experienced in leading and managing testing teams.
3. Have trained many students across the globe in the areas of Software Testing, Quality Assurance, Selenium, QTP, Quality Center and JIRA.
4. Worked on various domains like Banking,insurance and Retail.
5. Worked with various clients across the globe including India,Japan,US,UK and Sweden.
6. Worked on Testing of Windows,Intranet,Internet and Cloud Applications.
7. Certified Prince2Practisioner and Taken CSTE Certification.
8. Worked as Quality/Delivery Assurance Facilitator for a Product team of 50 members.
9. Conducted many internal sessions for the new employees on the Quality Management System.
10. Conducted many internal sessions for Manual Testers on Automation Testing using QTP and Selenium.
11. Conducted many external sessions for the fresh graduates on Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
12. Trained and placed many non-IT students into IT as QA Analyst and Automation Engineer.
SACHIN - TRAINER FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. 14 + years of IT experience in Software Testing, Quality Assurance, People Management.
2. Over 6 + years of Management with successfully own and lead the testing efforts through all stages of the Project/Product Lifecycle.
3. Backed by strong qualifications including a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering, ITIL Foundation certified , Advanced command of various testing suites, Waterfall, Agile -Scrum and Tools like HP-QC, JIRA, QTP, Selenium , Salesforce.com(SFDC), ClickTools, Marketo , Sharepoint etc and cross-platform skills in Windows, VMware, Mac OS, Linux and Unix.
4. Mentor and Trained the 100 + Team members at the Organization level on various technologies, Testing concepts, Testing Tools and Process.
5. Trained 200 + Students(IT and Non-IT) in the field of Software Testing, Quality Assurance, QTP, HP-QC(ALM), JIRA, Selenium ( IDE, WebDriver), Loadrunner, SQL Developer, Mobile Testing, Virtualizations, Agile Project Management, Salesforce etc .
6. Extensive experience in Testing Web-based, Desktop, Enterprise Solutions, Health and IT services, SalesForce.com (CRM), SharePoint, Embedded, SaaS, Paas based solutions applications.
7. Experiences working with Service and Product based companies specialize in Infrastructure Management, Energy Management, Business Solutions, IT consulting and IT Services, Call Center Software Solutions.
8. Excellent skills handling offshore and onsite team and worked with different Teams located in Shanghai, Taiwan, Ireland, US, Netherland.
9. Certified Professional in ITIL Foundation and Knowledge of Six Sigma Green, CMMi, ISO StandCMMi, IEEE.
10. Certified Professional in ITIL Foundation and Knowledge of Six Sigma Green, ISO Standards, CMMi, IEEE.
MAHESH - TRAINER FOR SELENIUM
1. 16+ years of Experience in Designing Automation Frameworks basing on various domains.
2. Java Certified Professional, HP Certified Professional in QC and HP ALM, ISO certified professional.
3. More than 10 Years of Experience in Build Release Management and Deployment.
4. 10+ years of Experience in Training consultants on Automation Framework Strategies and Implementation.
5. 9+ years of Experience in providing training on Configuration Management with various Tools and WebServers.
6. Trained over 93 Batches in Automation Framework Strategies assisting consultants to work on any prescribed Tool.
7. Trained over 140 Batches in Configuration Management & Build Release Management helping all consultants to gain job as Build & Release Manager.
8. 10 years of Experience in providing Based-lined Training for consultants with strong background of Design, Develop, Implement, Build, Change Request, Enhancements, Release & Maintenance phases.
KAUSHIK - TRAINER FOR SELENIUM
1. More than 18 years of IT Experience in Designing Automation Frameworks basing on various domains.
2. More than 12 Years of Experience in Build Release Management and Deployment.
3. More than 10 years of Experience in Training consultants on Automation Framework Strategies and Implementation.
4. Trained over 1000 hours in Automation Framework Strategies and guided consultants to work on any prescribed Tool.
5. Trained over 2000 hours in Configuration Management and Build Release Management, and helped consultants to gain job as Build & Release Manager.
6. Expertise in conducting Training on Black Box Testing both in the manual testing and automation tools like Selenium, HP UFT.
7. Good working knowledge of Software Engineering, System Development Life Cycle, Test Frameworks and other Project development area.
8. More than 5 years of experience in developing dynamic web sites including technology such as PHP, Java, and deploying various projects using database technology and multi-tier Architecture.
9. More than 5 years of experience in designing and reviewing course materials for the short-term and long-term courses.
NAVIN - TRAINER FOR HADOOP
1. Experienced Software Professional with nearly 18 years of strong technology experience.
2. Core competency skills involves Software Project Management, Development, Support and Maintenance using Apache Hadoop, Hive, Data Science, R, Python, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Storm, Spark, Tableau, Talend, MS Project/Server, Asp.Net/C#, VB.Net, Smalltalk, Java, Oracle and MS SQL Server, WPF, Silverlight.
3. Senior technologist with strong business acumen and technical experience in IT and Big Data space.
4. Expertise in Design and Development of Apache Hadoop, Hive, Data Science, R, Python, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Storm, Spark.
5. Leader in IT & Big Data space that combines an entrepreneurial spirit with corporate-refined execution in Big Data strategy, Big Data consulting, implementations, CoE setup, architecture, pre-sales and revenue optimization.
6. Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces using Winforms, WPF, Silverlight and Asp.Net, Business object, Web Services and Data Access layers in C#.
7. Expertise in Smalltalk, and Java2/1.3, JSP, Servlets.
VENKAT - TRAINER FOR HADOOP DEV & ADMIN
1. 18 years of assisting Staffing organizations in mentoring their candidates in J2EE, Spring, Web Services, SOA, Hadoop & its ecosystem components.
2. 5 years of experience on Hadoop & its Eco-system [Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase] training and actively involved in mentoring organization in their Hadoop Usage Analysis and implementation.
3. Have mentored Microsoft India IT / Professional Services team on HD Insight and JPMC team members on Hadoop understanding and implementations.
4. 18 years of experience in corporate training, specializing in Java with specific emphasis on Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, and Integration aspects of application Development.
5. 8 years of experience in Savvion BPM Training to customers like IBM, e-Rewards, AT&T, Bell Canada, Sun Microsystems, ADP, Sandia Labs, Penske, PWC, Advanced Equities, Seagate, PayPal, Micron, DocHarbour, Visa, Anacomp, HBO, Citadel, Morgan Stanley, Reply Group (Italy), RBC Dexia (Canada), Rogers Communication (Canada), Virtusa (Sri Lanka), GVT (Brazil), Kernel (Mexico), Bank of America (Canada), Motorola (Germany), Assenda (Columbia), Telecom New Zealand.
6. 5+ years of experience in Mobility Trainings on J2ME, Android and 2 years into iPhone and iPad. Among the first to start grass-root level iOS programming and now expanded that to iPad applications.
7. Have mentored and consulted organization in the application development using Spring Core, Spring MVC, AOP, and ORM.
8. Have exposure in different phases of software development lifecycle including Business Requirements, System Analysis, Documentation, Designing, Development, Issues & CR-Management, Unit Testing & Integration Testing and Production Deployment and hence relate to the same in Training.
9. Constantly have got a participant satisfaction of more than 92% in all training.
10. Specialties: Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Android, Savvion BPM, Hibernate, Hadoop, HD Insight.
MADHU - TRAINER FOR JAVA
1. 10 years of total experience in IT as a consultant/ trainer / mentor , training and mentoring from freshers to professionals in Java, JEE, AngularJS , Android , PhoneGap, Mobile Application Framework (Oracle MAF ), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services.
2. 6 years of development experience in both enterprise and mobile applications.
3. Trained participants from Oracle, RealPage, Infosys.
4. Has strong exposure to the latest technologies in web and mobile development.
5. Has been a trainer for more than 6 years on different technologies and completed many workshops successfully.
6. Have exposure in different phases of software development lifecycle including Business Requirements, System Analysis, Documentation, Designing, Development, Issues & CR-Management, Unit Testing & Integration Testing and Production Deployment and hence relate to the same in Training.
7. Constantly have got a participant satisfaction of more than 92% in all training.
VIJAY - TRAINER FOR INFORMATICA
1. Have the experience of more than 10+ Years of consulting experience in Oracle Database, Oracle Forms, Oracle Financials, Informatica.
2. The experience of Working in USA and India.
3. Have the experience of working in several projects in Multi National Companies.
4. Involved in the Implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Mart Projects.
5. Have experience of 10+ Years in training in both Class Room and Online Training on DW Concepts, Informatica.
6 Strong background in Training. Has trained 5000 + students.
NAVEEN - TRAINER FOR PMP
1. Over 15 years of USA experience in various domains viz., Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharma, Retail, Telecom, Sales, Supply Chain, & Manufacturing as Portfolio Director, Program Manager, Project Manager, Lead Business Analyst, & SME. Holds Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Masters in Science (Computer Engineering) from Texas State University, PfMP, PMP & CSM certifications.
2. Trained over 1000 students in PMP (Project Management), Business Analysis & Scrum modules.
3. Currently working as Portfolio Director for a Fortune 100 company and member of various professional organizations such as PMI, Agile Alliance, Scrum Alliance, IIBA, American Marketing Association (AMA), American Society for Quality (ASQ), & Toastmasters International.
4. Led and delivered several free-lance projects ranging from e-Commerce websites, payroll software & utility software.
5. Public speaker, published author of white papers & journals, produces music video albums, outdoor sportsman, & volunteer at local non-profit organizations.
SWATI - TRAINER FOR PMP
1. Spent last 17yrs in Training, Consulting & Leadership Development, Project management, Operations and Business Development, across multiple verticals ranging across Hospitality, Financial services, Telecom up unto ITES.
2. Responsible for training batches across client verticals, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
3. Trained corporate client employees for PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma, Processes.
4. Well-rounded experience in training & development aligned with Operations. (IT, Soft-Skills, Leadership Development, Behavioral training,
Induction, Process Training, Customer Service, Collections & Training systems).
5. Have created the competency-based developmental roadmap, towards developing leadership or organizations and clients.
6. Certified Professional in ITIL Expert, Six Sigma Green Belt with exposure in various industries from IT/ ITES, Finance, Airline and Banking.
7. Specialties: Training & Development, Design & Facilitate Trainings, Customer Service & Relationship Management, Process & Quality Improvements, Brand development, Organizational Restructuring / Succession Planning, Productivity / Performance Management Planning & Budgeting, Cost Control / Revenue Enhancement, Driving Operational Excellence / Strategy, Working in Global & Diverse Work Environments.
Ramesh - TRAINER FOR PMP
1. Over 35 years of experience in banking industry and IT project implementation.
2. Performed roles of Integrator, Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Business analyst in leading companies including CMMI5 companies.
3. Presently train for Zarantech and several other leading training providers worldwide as Freelance Trainer.
4. Trained scores of PMP, Agile and Business Analysis certification aspirants from diverse industry verticals and helped them achieve their career goals.
5. Trained project teams of leading corporates in project management and consulted.
SANTOSH - TRAINER FOR SAP HANA
1. Having 10+ years of experience in DWH
2. Technologies SAP BI / BW, BODS, BO, HANA
3. Professional level certificate from SAP in DWH domain
4. Solution Architect / Technical Team Lead
5. 2.5 years of HANA experience & a certified Consultant
6. Expertise in SAP HANA training (HA100, HA300, HA900)
7. Strong knowledge of SAP functional modules like MM, SD, FICO, COPA
8. Involved in different Project Phases and End to End Implementations, expertise in HANA Modeling and Mixed scenario’s
9. Trained corporate batches, Boot camps and other Individual batches.
RAHUL - TRAINER FOR SAP HANA
1. Certified in HANA (SPS8), BW(7.3) and ABAP(6.4) with 12+ years of Consulting and Architect experience
2. Expertise on SAP HANA, BW, BOBJ, BODS, ECC
3. Involved in all Project Phases from Requirement gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Post Production Support
4. Successfully completed 2 large implementations of SAP HANA
5. Worked with big 4 consulting firms and fortune 500 companies
6. Involved and Provided solutions for many HANA / BW on HANA Implementation Projects
7. Involved in POC's on HANA for top client
8. Given training for SAP HANA certifications to more than 300+ students
9. Worked as a SME with SAP for SAP HANA OLT learning Program
VENEET DHAWAN - TRAINER FOR BA
1. More than 11 years of experience as a Business Analyst and have worked for worlds top most banks and IT service provider in Banking & Finance domain ranging from Retail to Investment banking. Veneet is CBAP certified from IIBA and certified Requirement Engineer from BCS (British Computer Society).
2. Have been training and mentoring Business Analyst for more than 5 years and helped many in successfully achieving various certifications in Business Analysis.
3. Responsible for setting up Business Analysis Centre of Excellence in various organizations and setting up BA career role framework to enable organization manage BA career and growth.
RAVI - TRAINER FOR HADOOP
1. Closely 10 years of experience in Hadoop and its components like HDFS, Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBase and Oozie.
2. 5 + years of experience in providing the trainings (Online and Offline) on Hadoop (Big Data) eco system and its components.
3. Hands on experience in Big Data storage, processing development, testing and deployment.
4. Good Working Knowledge on HDFS, Pig, and Hive.
5. Experience in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
6. Experience in developing the Hive Queries to import the data from the local environment to HDFS Environment.
7. Good Knowledge on NOSQL Databases like MongoDB & HBase.
8. Good knowledge in Apache tools like Impala, Yarn, Spark, Scala and Flume.
9. Having good exposure in Installation, Configuration and Managing Hadoop cluster.
10. Having exposure to SQL & PL/SQL.
11. Experience on J2SE/J2EE programming with excellent object-oriented programming (OOPS) skill.
ANIL - TRAINER FOR QA
1. Having 14+ in Training, Consulting & Leadership Development, Project management, Operations and Business Development, across multiple verticals ranging across Hospitality, Financial services, Telecom up unto ITES.
2. Responsible for training batches across client verticals, revenue generation, and Concentrate trainee delivery by finding and filling the gaps and customer satisfaction.
3. Trained corporate client employees for PMP, ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, Processes.
4. Responsible for providing experiential training.
5. Responsible for assessing the trainees , finding and filling the gaps in the learning process.
6. Well-rounded experience in training & development aligned with Operations (IT, Soft-Skills, Leadership Development, Behavioral training).
7. Certifications from ISTQB, BRAIN BENCH, HP
8. Very much familiar of preparing content, case studies, assignments required for trainees as per the industry standards
9. Expertise to implement Test Design Techniques and Test Management activities, Testing Principles and Testing Psychology.
10. Familiar to conduct Train the trainer programs.
11. Have created the competency-based developmental roadmap, towards developing leadership or organizations and clients.
12. Specialties: Training & Development , Design & Facilitate Trainings, Customer Service & Relationship Management, Process & Quality Improvements, Brand development, Organizational Restructuring / Succession Planning, Productivity / Performance Management Planning & Budgeting, Cost Control / Revenue Enhancement, Driving Operational Excellence / Strategy, Working in Global & Diverse Work Environments.
ASHWINI - TRAINER FOR BA
1. Having around 14 years of experience in business analysis and currently working as Senior Business Analyst in Fortune 500 company.
2. I deal with Retail, e-commerce, Education and social networking domains.
3. Trained around 800 plus students globally from past 8 years in Business Analysis, Agile development, SCRUM methodology, PMP (Project Management).
4. Delivered several free-lance projects ranging from e-Commerce websites, Retail domain related software & some utility software.
5. Training is my passion and specialized in training people who wants to change their career from Non-IT to IT.
6. Follows example driven approach for every topic, excels in delivering both Instruction-Led and web-based training sessions.
NITIN - TRAINER FOR SAP S/4HANA
1. 10+ Experience in SAP as Consultant, Solution Architect and Project Manager.
2. 5+ experience as trainer (Online & classroom) and completed around 100+ batch with candidates across geographies.
3. Extensive experience on cross module solutioning – FICO, SD, MM, PS, HR, Travel, PM, PP, Ariba and Concur.
4. Worked on 6+ Global implementations,7+ support projects, 2 upgrades & 8 roll outs.
5. Certified ITIL and PRINCE2
6. Recently Implemented Simple Finance for European customer.
7. Expert in SAP Simple Finance 2.0
SUDHA - TRAINER FOR AGILE SCRUM MASTER
1. Over 16+ years of experience includes 12+ years of experience in implementing & transforming projects to Agile prior to Project management execution on SAP with Business Intelligence applications using SAP Net weaver 2004, 2004s, BO (Business Objects), Dashboards, A4O and ABAP, MSBI, Java,Oracle,.NET. over 3 years involved in School management activities and more than a year Worked as an advisor to the web related activities like e-commerce, Consulting, Training and other commercial activities.
2. Sudha Is Certified SPC – SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) from Scaled Agile Academy, SA -- SAFe Agilist (SA) from Scaled Agile Academy, CSM – Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance, CSP – Certified Scrum professional from Scrum Alliance.
3. Coach, mentor, teach, and refresh agile scrum practices (roles, process, artifacts) as needed among program teams.
4. Assess individual program needs and implement best agile practices (Iterative + Agile principals, Kanban, Scrum etc.).
5. Handled both Development & Support projects with Agile Methodology and its Transformation.
6. Project handling, management activities and leadership roles.
7. Metrics evaluation as per the project and Program management
8. Management of Resource planning, Change management, Quality management.
9. Followed agile methodologies like Scrum, SAFe and executed the project with smoother delivery and ensuring the green go of Release planning and other Ceremonies in the organization.
10. Awarded as one of the top 5 trainers in HCL.
ANUBHAV - TRAINER FOR SAP UI5 & FIORI
1. More than 14+ years of Consulting & Teaching experience in different modules of SAP ABAP, OOPS ABAP, Webdynpro ABAP, BRF +, Floorplan manager.
2. SAP 3+ year of Consulting & Teaching Experience with SAP UI5 (1.28,1.30,1.32,1.36,1.38,1.40) and SAP Fiori with Netweaver gateway.
3. 3 Years of Experience with SAP Fiori1.0 and Fiori 2.0 Completed 2 POC Projects, currently working in SAP Fiori Projects as Architect.
4. With a strong back ground in training and deep knowledge of the core subject and techniques on getting certification successfully completed many batches in US and Canada.
5. Taught more than 50 Fiori/UI5 batches in various versions 1.x in US and Canada for major Consulting Companies like CGI, DELLOLITE, IBM etc..
6. Good experience in latest technologies like HANA Cloud Platform, Fiori Launchpad, Configuration, Extensibility, SAP ABAP on HANA, S/4 HANA UI.
ABHASH- TRAINER FOR SAP HANA
1. Certified in HANA (SPS9)
2. 9+ years of experience in Technical Consulting, Architecture, Design and Application Development.
3. Conducted HANA training for more than 4 years and trained 800+ students in 40+ training programs.
4. Expertise on SAP HANA ( till SPS 12), BOBJ (4.x), BODS, SLT, SDA, HCP, BW, ECC, Application Development.
5. Created information views like packages, attribute views, analytic views, calculation views (Graphical), Scripted Calculation View and SQL Procedures.
6. Experience in building reports using SAP BO Web Intelligence, Crystal reports, Information Design Tool, Explorer, Dashboard, Design Studio, Lumira, Analysis, Office, Excel.
7. Work as a Technical Architect and SME for SAP HANA.
8. Involved in all Project Phases from Requirement gathering, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Post Production Support.
9. Successfully completed 2 large End to End implementations of SAP HANA including Data Tuning, Data replication, Model Design & Reporting.
10. Worked with big consulting firms and fortune 500 SAP clients.
11. Worked at Onsite and provided Advisory Services to Clients.
12. Involved and provided solutions for many HANA implementation projects and provided solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
13. Involved in multiple POC's on HANA for top clients with RFP and created HLD, LLD, TDD, Design Document creation.
14. Helped Training agencies in preparation of the HANA training materials.
PARMINDER- TRAINER FOR SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics
1. Over 11 years of experience in SAP Practices, handled various implementation, migration, rollout , integration& product development projects.
2. Certified SAP & PMP professional, Having more than 3 years of experience on SAP HANA.
3. Involved in various digital transformation, delivery and innovation projects. Gained expertise in SAP logistics (Supply Chain Modules) while working on multiple projects with various roles from Presales, Delivery manager, Project manager to working as a team lead & independent Consultant.
4. Passionate about training & became trainer by choice. More than 6 years of experience as SAP corporate trainer. Delivered training on logistics modules PP, QM, LE, MM. Trained multiple batches of SAP HANA & S/4 Simple Logistics.
5. Written papers on SAP HANA & MRP on HANA. Presented HANA solutions in events like SAPPHIRE & various webinars.
6. Awarded by clients for training skills & people skills, Applied for Hana innovation awards in multiple categories. Strong believer that “SAP HANA is just not a technology but it is an innovation in changing mindsets & taking user experience to next level.
PAWAN- TRAINER FOR SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics
1. Have worked on Informatica MDM, Informatica ETL for more than 10 years, covering max of the functionality,as an Informatica Developer, Admin and Architect,working on several real time projects, giving overall implementation and logical solutioning.
2. Have been working for around more than 5 years, giving Informatica MDM development and admin training to several trainee candidates.
3. With time, added proficiency in several upcoming versions of Informatica MDM,and tried to deliver the expertize by giving several inetrnal and external trainings on it.
4. The several components of the training mainly includes, depending on which skillset, candidate want to acquire are as follows:
- MDM Architecture,MDM Installation, upgradation, MDM hub components, MDM hub console functionality,MDM Hub console configuration,MDM data flow,Informatica Data Director(IDD) configuration, IDD functionality, IDD data flow with Data Stewardship,etc.
5. Even have worked on training the candidates preparing for related technical interviews and qualifying the Informatica MDM certification.
ANDY- TRAINER FOR BUSINESS ANALYSIS
1. With extensive work experience as a Business Analyst in various Waterfall and Agile methodology projects, Andy has mastered both theoretical concepts and live examples at real time projects.
2. With certifications such as Agile Scrum Master, Teaching Adult Learners and CFA Level 1, Andy has taught several students, mostly professionals on conceptual theories of how the Business Analyst can apply these at workplace.
3. Andy’s Business Analyst training is very beneficial to both new and existing IT professionals by helping them understand how a traditional SDLC project works vs. an Agile scrum/sprint style project. Being able to understand both these methodologies not only helps students understand the difference between the two but will also increase their potential job opportunities.
4. Employers today want to hear about both methodologies so they can adapt a combination of both that would suit their organization’s needs.
5. Andy loves writing articles, giving speeches and teaches various courses all targeted towards career skill development related topics.
SAGAR- TRAINER FOR SAP FICO
1. Have over 15 years of experience in Information Systems, which includes more than 13 years of experience in SAP FICO.
2. Experience includes business processes mapping, redesign business processes, blueprint, configuration, data migration, deployment, and support.
3. As a Finance Consultant worked with Food, Bakery, Insurance, Pharmaceutical distribution, Consumer products, Health, Utilities, Mining, Manufacturing, Education, and software industries.
4. Master degree in ERP Systems with specialization in SAP from Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
5. Two years worked as a Mentor at Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
6. Prior to IT, ten years of FMCG manufacturing experience as a Food Technologist and worked in Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia and in India with well-known industries.
7. Special guest speaker at School of Management, University Of Texas, Dallas, for SAP User Group.
8. Certified in SAP FI, SAP HRIS and SAP BW.
RAM - TRAINER FOR SAP FICO
1. Have been training in SAP Engagement aspects for Project and Program Management, including Business process mapping, Configuration Management across multiple aspects of P2P, OTC, R2R in Cross Modules for Integration Management, Financials, Management Accounting.
2. Total Teaching experience is 15 years.
3. Certifications include SAP – Finance, Controlling, mySAP.com components, Project & Program Management.
4. Number of students I have trained exceed 600+ over the past 15 years, with a certification success rate close to 98%.
5. Modules and Topics covered along with the no. of corporate training conducted. FinanceControllingCorporate FinanceManagement AccountingIn-house CashCross Module IntegrationTesting : Unit, Integration, UAT, Stress, Volume, test planning and executionCutover Planning & ManagementProject & Program ManagementPost Go-Live SupportSmart Financials (Simple Finance on HANA)
CHANDRA - TRAINER FOR SAP FICO
1. Have over 16 years of experience in Information Systems, which includes more than 10 years of Consulting and Online Training experience in SAP FICO, having good knowledge on FICA, BPC, Simple Finance along with FICO.
2. Experience includes business processes mapping, redesign business processes, blueprint, configuration, data migration, deployment, and support.
3. As a Finance Consultant worked with Manufacturing, Service, Education, and software industries.
4. Master degree in Masters in Business Administration specialized in FINANCE and Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
5. Motivational Speaker, Professional Trainer, Knowledge Transfer Expert.
6. Covers FICO training on all Five Phases of Implementation, with Brain Dominance Training Techniques.
7. Explains on Real-time Project documents and Blue prints.
LAVANYA - TRAINER FOR SAP FICO
1. Have about 13 years of business experience, which includes more than 9 years of experience in SAP FICO.
2. Experience includes business processes mapping, customization, BBP, configuration, data migration and support.
3. As a FICO Consultant worked with Pharma, FMCG, Manufacturing, Automobile clients.
4. Specialization in Controlling (Product Cost Collectors, Sales order costing, CoPA).
5. Have 4.5+ yrs of experience into online training – trained students from US, UK, Germany, Dubai and India.
6. Worked on Simple Finance.
7. Specialization in Banking
SATYA - TRAINER FOR SAP SuccessFactors
1. 8 years of experience SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Functional Consultant with full 3 years into training on HCM and SuccessFactors.
2. Corporate Trainer - Have handled a number of batches successfully into Employee Central, PMGM, Recruitment and Compensation modules.
3. Experienced in end-to-end implementation right from Requirement gathering to Go-Live and Post-Go live support as well.
4. Strong experience in training, have handled online batches - over 200 students.
SHIVA - TRAINER FOR SAP SuccessFactors
1. 8.7 Yrs of SAP Experience covering ABAP HR, SAP HCM and SuccessFactors.Out of 8.7 Yrs of experience 3 yrs of experience dedicatedly in to SuccessFactors.
2. 3 Yrs experience in Training Industry
3. Trained around 80+ SuccessFactors trainees
4. Trained around 100+ SAP HCM trainees
5. Certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central, SuccessFactors PMGM, SuccessFactors Succession Planning.
PRADEEP - TRAINER FOR SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics
1. Involved in multiple implementation and support in SAP for more than 7 years.
2. Close to 1.6 hrs experience exclusively in SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics
3. Certified consultant in Simple Logistics and solution manager
4. Sound Integration experience in SAP MM and SD
5. Dedicatedly 6+ years experience in SAP SD module
6. Provided online training on SAP MM & SD and SAP S/4 HANA Simple Logistics for more than 200 Students
VINAY - TRAINER FOR Business Analysis with Healthcare
1. 10+ Years of experience in the field of Business Analysis and Healthcare.
2. 6+ Years of experience in online training - mentored over 300+ students till date
3. Healthcare Domain expertise across various pillars - Payer, Provider, Eligibility and PBM
4. Various certifications in Healthcare and Agile
5. Active membership in various professional organizations like IIBA, AHIP and Scrum.org
ANUJ - TRAINER FOR DevOps
1. 8 years of IT experience in build and release engineering and DevOps engineering.
2. Experienced in handling cloud technologies
3. Have extensively trained participants in the areas of build automation, server management, source code management and cloud infrastructure.
4. Have trained candidates from countries like US, UK and India.
5. Have implemented lot of projects for multiple multi national companies.
6. Worked with lot of migration of application from physical servers to cloud servers.
7. Have mentored resources and helped set a career path and achieve complete understanding of DevOps.
8. Helped multiple startups as DevOps consultant to implement DevOps from scratch.
9. Providing assistance to a lot of companies for improving the DevOps setup and to automate multiple manual tasks.
MAHESH - TRAINER FOR QTP
1. 14 Years of Work Experience in Software Configuration and Management
2. 11+ Years of Experience in Automation Frameworks Design & Implementation
3. 4+ Years of Experience in Integration Tools Like Jenkins, Hudson
4. Java Certified Professional
5. HP Certified Professional in QTP & QC
6. 6+ years of Experience using Selenium, QTP as core and QC, JIRA as Test Management Tool
7. 6+ years of experience in Build Configuration tools like ANT, MAVEN
8. Expertise in GIT, Perforce, SVN
8. Trained Over 600+ Students
VARUN - TRAINER FOR BA
1. Varun Khera has been working as a Business Analyst, and Quality Assurance Analyst from the last 10 years, and have worked for companies like Accenture, Infosys and Tech Mahindra.
2. He has hands-on experience of dealing with the US customers and expertise being in telecom, retail and insurance projects.
3. Have successfully completed many batches for Business analysis training in US and Canada.
4. Trained over 700 students with excellent feedback.
5. Proficient in preparing Project Charter (PC), Business Requirements Document (BRD), and Functional Specification Document (FSD)
MAHESH - TRAINER FOR SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance
1. Having overall 13+ years of experience and 7+ Years of experience as SAP FI/CO&FSCM Functional Consultant.
2. Post Graduate in Business Management specialized in Finance with strong business background in financial processes.
3. 13+ years of experience in Accounting and Finance domain which includes nearly5 years of SAP Experience as a Consultant/ Support for FICO/FSCM modules for a major Oil and Petroleum, Food, sugar cane, Telecommunication and pharma companies including the Corporate Training.
4. Extensive knowledge in the use of various supports tools, and the execution of support processes.
5. Having Implementation experience in FSCM module (Collection and Credit Management).
6. Over 8 years of experience including 6 plus years as SAP R/3 FI/CO consultant.
7. Expertise in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA, SPL).
8. Strong working knowledge in Controlling (CCA, OM, IO, PCA, PC) and B/W modules.
9. Extensive experience Two Full life cycle large implementations in SAP Configuration.
10. Strong Post Implementation support 24/7.
11. Excellent communication and inter personal skills. Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
12. 2 global complete implementation life cycles and 2 small scale implementation life cycles.
13. Had worked in Pharma, Sugarcane industries, Microsoft and Telecommunication.
Anand - TRAINER FOR TABLEAU
1. Having overall 13 +yrs Real Time experience working as Senior Project Manager for Data Analytics in India.
2. He has strong Technical background of providing Technical Training on Data Analytical Tools.
3. He has Multiple Certifications: MCPD, MCTS in .Net, MSBI, ITIL.
4. Technical skills: Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, MSBI, .NET, SQL Server
GEETANJALI - TRAINER FOR QTP
1. More than Nine years of experience in Information Technology with seven years’ experience in Software Testing.
2. Domain Expertise across multiple software domains like Database Management and Operating Systems, and various programming languages.
3. Trained professionals with different backgrounds and experience levels at corporate workshops.
4. Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and undergone various software training programs.
DILEEP - TRAINER FOR SAP FICO
1. Having 12 years of experience in IT, Business Analysis, and Process industry, of which 9 years into SAP FICO.
2. Certified in Controlling (CO) module with the specialized in handling all CO sub modules.
3. Experience includes business processes mapping, customization, BBP, configuration, data migration and support.
4. As a FICO Consultant worked with Pharma, Manufacturing, Metals and Mining Industries.
5. Having six years of experience in online training and trained students from US, UK, Dubai and India.
GURAMRIT - TRAINER FOR SAP UI5 & FIORI
1. IT Professional with Over 10 years of experience information technology in area of ERP solution to engineering, manufacturing and FMCG industry, with a wide understanding of Financial and Managerial Accounting with proven ability to develop, executes and optimizes business processes aimed at increasing the company's results.
2. Functional consultant with intermediate knowledge of the SAP Product Portfolio.
3. Experience in the implementation and delivery solution of SAP adds on Simple Finance Edition 1511, FSCM with Universal Ledger, and Account base Profitability Analysis in SAP ERP Business Suit Powered by S/4 Hana in on premises Environment.
4. Extensive experience in leading and managing teams, handled multiple roles, Subject Mater Expert and SAP FI & CO in Global as well Domestic Environment.
5. Experience covers Full Project End to End Implementation by following ASAP Methodology, Project Scoping and Planning, Business Blueprint Preparation, Requirements Definition, Functional/Technical Design, Program Specification and Development, System and User Acceptance Testing, Training, Conversion and Cutover Planning, Deployment, Upgrade and Rollouts, and Post Implementation Support.
6. Skills about the ASAP and Agile Methodology in Order to Implement the SAP Finance & Controlling Modules in SAP Version ECC4.7, ECC6 EHP4, EHP7 S/4 HANA on Premises Environment.
7. Expertise in Financial modules (AR, AP, GL with New G/L Environment, FA, Taxation including VERTEX &GST) and in Banking Implement Lockbox, automatic Payment and Electronic Payment setup for House Banks, Controlling Modules Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Cost Element Accounting (CEA), Profit Center Accounting with Segment reporting (PCA), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Product Costing, Integration with Inventory, Procurement, Sales Order Management.
8. Financial Interface of various third party Application like KRONOS, CONCUR, GENCO, TRYMATRIX, OFFICE SUPPLIES, CORVEL etc.
9. Multiple SAP R/3 Implementation and Upgrade project experience, Rollout with strong working knowledge in ASAP and AGILE methodologies and Implemented process improvements by using SAP Best Practices and Lean Manufacturing techniques with impact on productivity and business efficiency.
10. Excellent change management, interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
KARTHIK - TRAINER FOR SALESFORCE LIGHTNING
1. 10 years of Experience in Salesforce Administration, Development and Lightning
2. Experienced in leading medium to large Salesforce Projects
3. Working as a Salesforce Architect in one of the top MNC
4. Certified Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Developer ,Platform 1,Admin 201 , App builder)
5. Trained 10000+ candidates throughout the Globe
6. Have global experience with multiple domains like Banking, Insurance and Healthcare.
TARANG - TRAINER FOR HADOOP
1. 10+ years of professional experience in software design and development. Worked on multiple projects in fast paced, dynamic, and highly demanding environment with diversified technologies like AS/400, Mainframes and Hadoop (4+).
2. Extensive hands on experience with working level knowledge on Big data and NoSQL (Not Only SQL) technologies including: Hadoop’s, PIG, Hive, HBase, SQOOP, Flume, Oozie, YARN, Map Reduce using Java, HDFS, Master-Slave architectural model, Clustering, managing, and monitoring Hadoop clusters using Ambari.
3. Hands-on experience with industry-standard IDEs like Eclipse.
4. Master in various phases of software development including system analysis, design, development, testing, & support applications using different areas of scrum and agile processes.
5. Full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including: gathering requirements, analysis of requirements, design, development, documentation, deployment and testing.
6. Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
7. He is a seasoned Hadoop trainer and have been teaching Hadoop since 2.5 years, have trained many individuals and made them capable to excel in big data world.
SUMAN - TRAINER FOR SAP HANA
1. 17+ years of experience in SAP Business Intelligence platform
2. Subject matter expert in SAP Business Warehouse platform (SAP BW 2.x,3.x,7.X) including BWA
3. Subject matter expert in extracting data from all SAP and Non SAP sources to both BW and HANA
4. HANA Certified Consultant
5. Successfully completed 3 large implementations of SAP HANA
6. Expert in SAP HANA Data provisioning, information modeling, and reporting
7. Strong Knowledge and Project Implemented for SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW/4 HANA
8. Strong technical and functional back ground in SAP platform (ex: SAP ERP-FICO, GL, CRM, BPC, GRC, and HCM)
9. Masters in Management and Information systems from USA
10. Certified Project Manager (PMP)
11. Certified Change Management professional (ITIL- Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
PMI®, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK®, PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA® are trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. registered in the United States and other nations.
The Open Group®, TOGAF® are trademarks of The Open Group.
ZaranTech is not an affiliate of SAP AG. SAP is a trademark of SAP AG. SAP AG is not the publisher of the training material and is not responsible for it in any aspect.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business.
CBAP®, CCBA® are the registered certification mark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®)
ECBA™ is the trademark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®)
CHDA® is a trademark of American Health Information Management Association.
IBM® is a registered trademarks of IBM in the United States.
ISTQB® is a Registered trademark of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
ASQ® is a registered trademarks of the American Society for Quality.
IPMA Level A®, IPMA Level B®, IPMA Level C®, IPMA Level D® are registered trademarks of IPMA in Switzerland and other countries.
Perfect Deal for a Perfect Weekend
Get 20% OFF on all Self-Paced Video Training.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
To avail this offer intiate the chat on our webisite.