- Overview of SAP Data Intelligence
- Brief introduction to containerized application with Docker and K8s*
- Connection management in DI to connect all your SAP and non-SAP application
- Using Metadata Explore in DI for Data Governance and Quality
- Introduction to Data Modelling in DI
- Using various DI Operators
- SAP and Non-SAP Scenarios
- Custom Operators with Python and JS
- Data Orchestration and Movement
- Data Services and Information Steward
- Using DI Operators
- Process Chains - Data ingestion scheduling
- Machine Learning with ML Scenario Manager
- Using jupyter Notebooks
- Creating and deploying ML Models
- Model Lifecycle
- Version Management
- Monitoring Pipelines
- Gain knowledge in Administration of DI system - Users, Instances, Configuration and System Monitoring
SAP Data Intelligence:
SAP Data Intelligence has actually taken a breakthrough in SAP innovation and is one of the most demanding modules for large organizations has SAP system implemented. This certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge of the area of Data Intelligence for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects. Also, this certificate builds on both the basic knowledge gained in related SAP Data Intelligence training and documentation, as well as on practical experience gained as a member of an SAP Data Intelligence team, where the candidate would apply this knowledge practically in projects. This also helps you master the key technical skills and gain the ability to crack the interviews.
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
SAP DATA Intlligence Training FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all DevOps modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
The average ‘SAP Data Intelligence Analyst’ is S$3,834 – S$4,144/mo
Here are the relevant SAP Data Intelligence Job Titles:
- SAP Data Intelligence Analyst
- SAP Data Intelligence Consultant
- SAP Data Intelligence Engineer
- SAP Data Intelligence Lead
- Business Analyst
- Associate Business Analyst
The following are the roles & responsibilities of SAP Data Intelligence Roles:
- SAP Data Intelligence Analyst: Roles
- Building highly scalable ML based product pipeline and product platform
- Work with structured and unstructured data such as Images text using Computer vision NLP techniques
- Understand the current state of Shell landscape, with respect to technology, and define opportunities that create business value;
- Handle the deployment of ML models and awareness of optimised server configurations
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Senior Business Intelligence Engineer: Roles
- Responsible for the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the data lake to meet the business needs and lead the execution.
- Work as an individual contributor and actively drive stakeholder engagement to understand data/reporting needs in the organization and deliver those
- Demonstrate strong capabilities in data modelling, ETL development, SQL and data warehousing
- Build/operate highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling (apply ML concepts)
SAP Data Intelligence is a comprehensive cloud solution for scaling artificial intelligence,
extracting value from distributed data, ad embracing open technologies. This is an amazing cloud solution that turns data chaos into data value with data intelligence. A one-stop solution to connect, discover, enrich, and orchestrate disjointed data assets into actionable business insights at enterprise scale.
This course will prepare you to:
- Ability to discover, merge, and connect multiple data types regardless of data location enabling users to extract value from their distributed data
- Create valuable data with analytics and automation
- Ability to consolidate, reuse, and refine audio, image, and video streams and data from devices developed on the Internet of Things
- Utilizing robust metadata management rules allows users to optimize governance and lessen compliance risk
- Distribute modular data pipelines across distributed infrastructures
- Easy access to Automated Machine learning capabilities.
- Ability to utilize your models, deploy them, reuse them in the latest models, and arrange data flow to and from these models
- Ability to scale AI and Machine Learning Capabilities and get insights into its performance utilizing advanced reporting capabilities
- Create reusable custom operators utilizing a resilient, modular system
Who Should attend this training
The major intended audiences for this advanced program include:
- Executive managers
- IT professionals
- Data scientists
- Solution consultants
- Anyone interested in data science and innovation
- Data science knowledge, preferably in one of the languages Python or R and TensorFlow
- Knowledge of the openSAP course Freedom of Data with SAP Data Hub is recommended
Prepare for certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered in the SAP Data Intelligence. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP Data Intelligence demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.