- ERP Cloud Integration Options
- Tools/Hands On
- Error Handling
- WSDL Overview
- NXSD, Opaque
- REST Header, Body, Media Types etc
- Connectivity Agent
- Integration Workflow
- Hands On
- Hands On
- How to expose REST
- Invoke External REST API
- Hands On
- Create SOAP API
- Invoke External SOAP
- Encrypt and Decrypt Files
- Comparison FTP and File
- Scheduling Basic and Complex(iCal)
- Types of Agent
- High-Availability Mode
- SaaS to On-prem
- Exception Handling and resubmission
- Integration Versioning, Cloning and Code Promotion
- Custom HTTP Error Messages in REST
- SaaS to On-prem
- Global Variables
- FBDI Approach to import Bulk Data
- Import AR or any module via FBDI Approach
- Configure Callback
- Create and Consume BI reports in Integration
- Convert BI reports to produce data in CSV format and consuming it
- CSF Key and its registration
- HCM Connection
- Bulk Data into HCM using Data Loader
- Publish to OIC
- Subscribe to OIC
- Read and Write Large Files
- How to read files which is more than 10MB
- Subscribe 'Employee New Hire' Atom Data feed and push o downstream app
- .iar and .par
Oracle Integration Cloud
ICS (Integration Cloud Service), which is now of part OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud), is a market leading integration product that assists companies maximize their return on their cloud investment by permitting cloud and on-premise application to work seamlessly together
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2021 Specialist:
The Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2020 Specialist exam is planned for individuals who have a sound foundational knowledge in utilizing and configuring Application Integration services. This certification covers topics such as: Oracle Cloud Application Integration basics, Application Integration and Process automation utilizing Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOACS), API Platform Cloud Service. This certification examines understanding of Oracle Application Integration to implement these Cloud services. Up-to-date training and hands-on experience supporting or leading Application Integration implementations, or equivalent practice is recommended. This certification is available to all candidates.
- The Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2020 Specialist exam is planned for individuals who have a sound foundational knowledge in utilizing and configuring Application Integration services. This certification covers topics such as: Oracle Cloud Application Integration basics, Application Integration and Process automation utilizing Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOACS), API Platform Cloud Service. This certification examines understanding of Oracle Application Integration to implement these Cloud services. Up-to-date training and hands-on experience supporting or leading Application Integration implementations, or equivalent practice is recommended. This certification is available to all candidates.
- Certification Exam Code: 1Z0-1042-20 Latest one is 1Z0-1042-21
- Certification Title: Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2020 Specialist
- Exam Code: 1Z0-1042-21
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 85 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 55
- Passing score: 66%
- Exam Cost: $245USD
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Oracle Integration Cloud Training FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all DevOps modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
The average Oracle Integration Cloud consultant salary is $151,125 Per year
Here are the relevant Oracle Job Titles:
- Oracle Cloud consultant
- Lead OIC consultant
- OIC Specialists
- Oracle Developer
- Oracle Cloud Integration Developer
- Oracle Cloud Technical – Associate
- OIC Architect
- Oracle Cloud Solution Architect
- Oracle SOA Lead
- Senior OIC
- Oracle ERP Cloud Developer
The following are the roles & responsibilities of SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) PI Roles:
- SAP Integration Consultant: Plan, manage, implement, support, administer and/or monitor SAP integration solutions and middleware for on-premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration Application Lead: Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Integration Architect Manager: Plan, coordinate, architect, and supervise activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements; Ensure improvement of architectural processes within time frame and provide training to development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs
Oracle Integration Cloud training will help you to acquire in-depth knowledge of the Oracle Integration Cloud along with Fusion technical modules. The training program offers the best learning experience of the technology with real-time scenarios and live access to the servers. Our online training program is organized in cloud-hosted learning platforms for best quality. You will get all these opportunities under the guidance of certified Oracle instructors who have plenty of industry experience. The trainers have expertise in the sphere of Oracle technologies like SOA, ADF, Oracle Integration Cloud, Fusion Apps, Oracle Apps and Oracle Cloud. Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OICS) has become the de-facto standard for integrations on Oracle Cloud. OICS is a comprehensive, lightweight and secure integration solution that accelerates application integration in the cloud. It makes the approach of integrations simple by letting you achieve the integrations with applications and services both on the cloud and on-premises.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Build wide range of Integrations in OIC for SaaS to SaaS, and SaaS to On-Premise integration use cases
- Understand and form process automation using Oracle Process Cloud Service.
- Form variety of visual applications utilizing Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service.
- To prepare students for Oracle Integration Cloud Certification Exams
- To provide help in resume preparation and provide interview guidance
- This course does not demand any prior knowledge of technologies. You will learn from the basics from basics of webservices to advanced integrations.
Who all can benefit from Oracle Cloud Integration Online Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected professional requirements for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge.
There is a high demand for Oracle Integration Cloud and Fusion Technical modules in the industry. The demand is the result of Oracle’s primary focus and effort in making Fusion Apps on the cloud as number one business applications in the world. Hence, the consultants working in oracle apps technical areas and SOA consultants can get benefit of this training to grow in their career.
- Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft consultants
- ERP Implementation consultants
- Oracle SOA Experts
- Professionals from Webservices background
- ERP Technical consultants
- ERP Functional Consultants
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered in Oracle Integration Cloud Service(ICS). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Oracle Integration Cloud Service(ICS)demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
* ZaranTech also offers Corporate Online Training for ICS courses to improve the knowledge and standard of your employees.