Technical Support Executive
2. Solve basic common user problems in real time, including software functionality problems and questions; data communication/internet/networking troubleshooting; installation problems and questions; and OS and browser related issues.
3. Escalate top priority, production-critical issues to the appropriate technical staff. Completely involved in troubleshooting technical problems.
4. Maintain ownership of issues until resolution.Resolve incidents in a timely manner as per SLAs.
5. Take full ownership on customer problem/cases, monitor for proper and on time feedback.
6. Act as the front line T2 technical contact to interact with customers (business partners and direct customers).
7. Work closely with the sales/chat coordinators. Follow the visit and escalate for technical or business emergency.
8. Try to resolve the case remotely, if can't resolve due to complex, urgency, ability escalate to the higher team.
9. Report to your Lead daily about any issue and statuses
2. Experience no bar for suitable candidate.
3. Must have good English communication skills.
4. Must be comfortable in making outgoing calls to resolve issues.
5. Must be willing to work in Rotational shifts.
6. Preffered - Prior knowledge of Google Apps (like Gmail, Google drive, Google Sites), Zoom. And if you have past experience of working at a Edtech firm.
CTC: As per market
Benefits that you get:
2. Salary directly deposited to Bank account.
3. You earn 1.5 days of vacation every month.
4. Travel Allowance depended on your profile.
5. OverTime 1.25 times paid upon Approval.
6. Comp off benefits.
7. PF benefits with 100% Employer matching.
8. Holidays followed as per USA calendar.