Sr. Chat coordinator - Rotational Shift
2. Prior Chat Experience is a must
3. Should have knowledge of all Chat techniques like probing etc.
4. Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Chat
5. Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in IT chat/Sales/Emails/Inbound calls/Outbound calls. An experience of working for US client is an advantage.
2. Must be able to handle multiple chat conversations simultaneously.
3. Efficiently and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication to team lead/ manager when required.
4. Should Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (sales, product specialists, etc.) using various channels of internal communication regarding Partner issues.
5. Regular follow-up to be made to convert prospects to enroll in our online IT courses.
6. Update all the communication in the CRM diligently.
7. Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined company standards.
8. Problem Solving, telephone etiquettes, Customer Service & sales techniques.
9. Must be a quick learner as training will be provided to understand our E-learning Courses.
Work hours: Rotational Shift (7am - 4pm; 1pm - 10pm; 3pm - 12am; 8pm - 5am; 11pm - 8amIST). Frequency of Rotation will be 2 Weeks.
CTC: Salary is not a concern for the right candidate Plus attractive Incentives.
Benefits that you get:
2. Travel Allowance provided
3. OverTime 1.25 times paid upon Approval
4. Comp off benefits
5. Medical Insurance provided
6. Attractive Incentives and Commissions
7. PF benefits with 100% Employer matching
8. Great Referral bonus program
9. Learn many new technologies and enhance your skills
10. Attendance Bonus
11. All training Courses offered to Employees for Free
12. Great opportunity for growth within the company within other departments for exemplary employees
13. Feel Good at work - Great fun work environment with lot of employee engagement activities