SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master Certification Information :
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification
- SAFe® Certification Kit
SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master FAQs
Scrum Masters must be equipped to scale Agile to the enterprise and lead high performance teams.
The certification has to be renewed yearly, from the date of certification : • Renewal fee : $100 • Renewal requirement : 10 continuing education/outreach hours
Participants must have experience with Scrum and should have acted as Scrum Masters. Alternatively they should be SAFe Practitioner (SP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certified. Attendance of this 2-day workshop is a prerequisite to attempt the exam and gain the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master certification.
- This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a SAFe implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of the program execution and relentless improvement.
- It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
- The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe® principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in the multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the team and program levels
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Apply Kanban and flow to optimize the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
- Attendees of the SAFe® SASM course are strongly suggested to have one of the following certificates: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), and alternatively, SAFe Practitioners (SPs) who have attended the SAFe Scrum Master Orientation.
Who should attend this training?
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others who have assumed the role of an Agile team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers who will be responsible for Agile execution and for coaching teams and teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile program managers and prospective Release Train Engineers
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified inSAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.