If you are looking for a learning management system, then Zarantech is the solution. They have unlimited courses gives the proper solution according to your need. Thanks Zarantech
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Initially, the Lean six Sigma concept was introduced in the year 2001 by a book which is titled as “Leaning into Six Sigma: The Path to the integration of Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma” written by the author ‘s Barbara Wheat, Chuck Mills, Mike Carnell.
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two powerful process enhancement techniques, i.e. Lean and Six Sigma. It helps to reduce the cost of an organization by, eliminating waste from the process. Here, waste means any action within a process which is not required to build a product or deliver a specific service. And solving the issues triggered by a process. The problems are defects in a product or service that affects the organization’s money. Lean Six Sigma is an effective methodology used to solve a problem and can be accomplished in five phases: Defining, Measuring, Analyzing, Improving, and controlling the problems.
1. Lean Six Sigma helps to improve the productivity of workforce by 20% of an organization.
2. It helps to reduce the errors and rework by 30%.
3. It helps in reducing the manufacturing lead time.
4. Lean six sigma improves the profit of an organization by streamlining the procedures.
5. It increases the income of an organization by allowing to carry out more process with less manufacture, sell and provide more products using a few resources.
After the completion of this course, Trainees will be able:
1. To gain the knowledge of lean six sigma Green Belt tools & methodology.
2. To Learn techniques to identify lean six sigma Green Belt project.
3. To gain the knowledge about using the Minitab statistical software
There are two bodies which are designed for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
1. Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) ASQ the trainee should have 3 years of work experience in a particular area.
2. Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt™ -IASSC (ICGB™) – No pre-requisites for this certification training.
This Training is highly suitable for:
1. Those who wants to start his/her career as lean Six Sigma Green Belt Consultant.
2. Freshers, mid management, management, top management, consultants irrespective of any industry who wants to enhance their processes/business.
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Lean Six Sigma. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Lean Six Sigma demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.