- Why Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma application, philosophy & goals
- Origin of Six Sigma
- Origin of Lean
- Understanding process inputs & outputs
- Recognize Key drivers for business
- Understand Key Metrics
- Organisation Goals & Six Sigma
- Projection Selection
- When to use Six Sigma
- Problem Solving Tools
- Lean Tools & Concepts
- Value Adding & Non Value Adding Activities
- Theory of Constraints
- DFSS Roadmap
- VOC Analysis
- Identification of CTQ
- QFD Requirements
- Project charter
- Problem statement
- Goal statement
- Project scope
- Project Metrics
- Project planning
- Project documentation
- Benefits calculation
- Team members
- Management & Planning Tools
- Affinity Diagrams
- Inter relationship Diagrams
- Tree Diagrams
- Prioritization Matrices
- Network Diagram
- Process Capabilities
- Team Dynamics & Performance
- Teams, Roles & responsibilities
- Nominal Group Technique
- Multi Voting
- Process Analysis
- Process Mapping
- Flow Charts
- Identify Process Inputs & Output
- Identify process input variable & output variable
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Relational Matrices
- Central Limit Theorem
- Types of Data
- Measurement Scale
- Data Collection Methods
- Stem & Leaf Plots
- Box & Whisker Plots
- Run Charts
- Scatter Diagrams
- Pareto Charts
- Probability Distributions
- Normal Distribution
- Binominal Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Chi Square
- Student’s t
- F Distribution
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability Studies
- Process Performance VS Specification
- Process Capability Indices
- Short Term Vs Long Term Capability
- Process Capability for Attribute Data
- Multi Vary Studies
- Simple Linear Correlation & Regression
- Hypothesis Testing
- Web services Architecture
- Type I & Type II Error
- Tests for Mean
- Tests for Variances
- Paired Comparison tests
- Chi Square
- Design of Experiment
- DOE Basic Terms
- Factors & Levels
- Main Effect
- Statistical Process Control
- Objectives & Benefits of SPC
- Identifying Causes
- Special Cause
- Common Causes
- Rational subgrouping
- Selection of Control Chart
- Constructing Control Chart
- Types of Control Charts
- Analysis of Control Chart
- Special & Common Cause Rules
- Implement & Validate Solutions
- Control Plan
About Lean Six Sigma Certification
After taking the certification exam the candidates will receive the IASSC Green Belt Certification which is issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™, the only independent third-party Certification Association within the Lean Six Sigma Industry.Pre-requisites
- Basic knowledge for Lean Six Sigma and its tools is desirable. The working knowledge for DMAIC process must be known for certifications.
- To achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (IASSC-CGB™) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, it is required for the candidates to take the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam. Well there are no prerequisites required for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
- Exam Duration - 3 hours
- Exam Questions - 100 Questions
- Exam Level- Professional
Generic SPVT Training Faqs:
Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given access to the LMS system and learn through pre-recorded session videos. They can access the assignments and materials through the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available. To know more about SPVT, watch the video Self-paced Video Training (SPVT) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P6eGOSl-Lk
All Instructors from ZaranTech are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of eight years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have more than three years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your system with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case, your system doesn't meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals.
For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
As soon as you enrol to the course, an immediate access to our course content in the form of Videos, PPTs, Assignments and Assessments will be provided so that you can start learning right away.
Yes! You will have a lifetime access to all the course materials.
Yes, we provide Placement Assistance. We help our students to get connected to the prospective employers by working with our sister consulting firms in the USA. In addition, our training program also provides Certification guidance, Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. To know more, watch the below videos:
ZaranTech – Interview Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/w3qcyP
ZaranTech – Resume Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/8gWz9O
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol to our training program:
For USD payment, trainee can pay by PayPal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money Orders
- International Wire Transfer
- ACH Transfers
- Chase QuickPay
- Bank of America Transfers
- Wells Fargo SurePay
- Installment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Cancellation policy, please visit our webpage, https://www.zarantech.com/enrollment/terms-of- service/.
You can raise a ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you through our ticketing system.
We cannot share the trainers Linkedin profile but we surely can send you a screenshot of it. This is because the trainer don’t want to be contacted through inmail as they themselves are Sr. consultants/Solution architects at reputed firms and keep very busy with work. This is something we are telling from our past experience. Rest assured, please know that the experience of the trainers are what they say. You can also attend a Live Demo webinar with the trainer and ask any question to them and get a clarity on trainer’s experience and subject knowledge.
Initially, the Lean six Sigma concept was introduced in the year 2001 by a book which is titled as “Leaning into Six Sigma: The Path to the integration of Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma” written by the author ‘s Barbara Wheat, Chuck Mills, Mike Carnell.
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two powerful process enhancement techniques, i.e. Lean and Six Sigma. It helps to reduce the cost of an organization by, eliminating waste from the process. Here, waste means any action within a process which is not required to build a product or deliver a specific service. And solving the issues triggered by a process. The problems are defects in a product or service that affects the organization’s money. Lean Six Sigma is an effective methodology used to solve a problem and can be accomplished in five phases: Defining, Measuring, Analyzing, Improving, and controlling the problems.
Why learn and get certified in Lean Six Sigma?
1. Lean Six Sigma helps to improve the productivity of workforce by 20% of an organization.
2. It helps to reduce the errors and rework by 30%.
3. It helps in reducing the manufacturing lead time.
4. Lean six sigma improves the profit of an organization by streamlining the procedures.
5. It increases the income of an organization by allowing to carry out more process with less manufacture, sell and provide more products using a few resources.
After the completion of this course, Trainees will be able:
1. To gain the knowledge of lean six sigma Green Belt tools & methodology.
2. To Learn techniques to identify lean six sigma Green Belt project.
3. To gain the knowledge about using the Minitab statistical software
There are two bodies which are designed for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
1. Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) ASQ the trainee should have 3 years of work experience in a particular area.
2. Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt™ -IASSC (ICGB™) – No pre-requisites for this certification training.
Who should attend this Training?
This Training is highly suitable for:
1. Those who wants to start his/her career as lean Six Sigma Green Belt Consultant.
2. Freshers, mid management, management, top management, consultants irrespective of any industry who wants to enhance their processes/business.
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Lean Six Sigma. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Lean Six Sigma demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.