Lead For Technical Support Team
2. Handling Google App's (Google Sites, Google Drive).
3. Training team on new tasks.
3. Working with Sales TL's on Training Modules (Batch Start, Online Class Cancellation).
4. Preparing Daily reports on the task like Ticketing System, Quality Reports (Related to Trainers, Students, Technical Issues), Updating reporting Supervisor on daily tasks.
5. Assisting team members on the technical issues
6. Handling technical issue Escalations
7. Working on new technologies which are related to E-learning platform and implementing them
8. Preparing Weekly Roster
9. Working with Google, Go to Webinar, Vonage and other different technical support teams
10. Making sure all the team activities are handled smoothly
11. Conducting review meetings on team activities
Knowledge and Skills :
2. Demonstrates excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
3. Strong organizational and process improvement skills.
4. Always ensures the highest level of customer service.
5. Takes accountability and drives resolution by working with personnel from various teams to coordinate efforts and provide resolution to customer in a timely manner.
6. Manages escalation; Works directly with customers in escalations and ensures customer issue is resolved satisfactorily.
7. Manages customer issues using Jira and/or incident management tools.
8. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem.
9. Conveys customer feedback to development staff.
10. Reports recurring problems and trends to development staff to help prioritize important issues.
11. Manages the research of customer problems/issues to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades for company products and services.
12. Manages the identification and resolution of application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
13. Develops procedures for finding and resolving problems with products and services. Delegates to appropriate technical or service personnel for follow-up.
14. Ensures team is properly trained when existing products are upgraded or new products are released.
15. Ensures performance of the technical support group is within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the customers.
16. Ensures the team is trained and familiar with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and any updates or changes.
17. Performs employee evaluations; gives employee feedback and coaching to develop and improve performance.
18. Ability to effectively manage and lead a large team of employees.
Work hours:Rotational | Shift India (9:00am-5:00pm)
CTC: As per market
Benefits that you get:
2. Salary directly deposited to Bank account.
3. You earn 1.5 days of vacation every month.