E-learning Instructional Designer
2. Create content with information that can be used and applied in the real world always in cooperation with SMEs, professionals and team members.
3. Develop E-learning content, classroom training materials, facilitator’s guide and Instructor-led training materials.
4. Select, modify, or create a design and develop Instructional materials appropriate for a given project.
5. Develop storyboards for developing e-learning and web-based content.Review and proofread training materials for accuracy and thoroughness.
6. Must be able to apply various Instructional strategies, models, and theories to create instructionally sound content.
7. Must work with Graphic Designers in the development of Graphics, Animations etc.
8. Will be involved in Newsletter creation, Facebook taglines generation, Video description and Media Browser creation.
2. Experience no bar for suitable candidates.
3. Must have good English verbal and writing skills (7 to 8 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being best).
4. Must be comfortable making outgoing calls to trainers if needed.
5. Must be willing to work extra hours if needed.
6. Preferred - Prior working at an EdTech firm.
Benefits that you get:
2. You earn 1.5 days of vacation every month
3. Travel Allowance depended on your profile
4. OverTime 1.25 times paid upon Approval
5. Comp off benefits
6. Attractive Incentives and Commissions
7. PF benefits with 100% Employer matching
8. Holidays followed as per USA calendar
9. Transportation -Pick -up and Drop-off facility at no cost for Approved employees
10. Great Referral bonus program
11. Learn many new technologies and enhance your skills
12. All training Courses offered to Employees for Free
13. Great opportunity for growth within the company within other departments for exemplary employees
14. Feel Good at work - Great fun work environment with lot of employee engagement activities
Work hours: Morning Shift India (9:00am-6:00pm)
CTC: As per market