Thank you so much for buying our courses. We want to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while exploring content, reviewing, and purchasing our training courses, whether they be for online or classroom training courses.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: FOR INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE TRAINING
ZaranTech retains the right to postpone/cancel an event due to an instructor’s illness or Force majeure, events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, a pandemic situation like COVID19, etc.)
- The refund request will not be approved if you have attended online classroom training for more than 1 day’s class or have accessed/downloaded our intellectual property course material from the learning portal.
- No refund will be given for discounted courses.
- If the student does not turn up on the scheduled date and time, no refund can be issued.
- Request for a refund within 7 days of the beginning of the first session. Any refund request after 7 days of purchase of the course will not be accepted and no refund will be issued.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
- If the learners wish to re-attended the online instructor-led classes for the course they have registered for and if there is no availability of the batch in near future then, in that case, the maximum refund applicable will be 20% of the total amount paid.
- If due to any technical reason learners are not able to access the self-paced videos or class recordings and have already attended the full course through instructor-led online classes then, in that case, no refund is applicable or can be provided with a voucher for the amount equivalent of the 20% amount paid by the learner at the time of enrollment.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 15 working days of receipt of the refund request.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: FOR SELF-PACED VIDEO TRAINING
- There will be no refund for the Self Paced training courses.
- No refund will be given and access will be disabled if anytime found the course or access is been shared with others / multiple users or the intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ content and the account will be blocked at the same time.
Important Note – Every dispute, difference, or issue which may at any time occur between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party, the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The place of Arbitration will be West Des Moines, Iowa (USA). All lawsuits and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of West Des Moines, Iowa (USA)
In the future, ZaranTech, USA can change their disclaimer content and may inform their users through e-mail.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our disclaimer, you may contact us at [email protected]