Refund and Course Rescheduling policy
ZaranTech may stop/cancel/reschedule the training or webinar or an event, because of insufficient enrollment, sickness, earthquake, storms or any other natural disaster or any other reasons.
- If ZaranTech cancels the training or event, 100% of the fee( the course fee paid at the time of your purchase)will be refunded to you.
- If for some reason ZaranTech decides to cancel the training in the middle, a full refund will be provided.
- ZaranTech reserves the right to pull any students out of the training without assigning any reason. In such an incident ZaranTech will prorate the number of hours attended and refunds the rest of the money.
Self-Paced video training
You need to inform ZaranTech within 2 days from the course purchase for a refund. Refund is void if you have accessed more than 25% of the course.
Instructor-Led Live and Video training
- If for any reason you cannot take the course and if you inform ZaranTech at least 7 days before the commencement of the course start date. ZaranTech will refund all your money less $100 processing fee. You will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever, once the course has started.
- If the cancellation is done by you within 7 days of the course start date, no refund will be made.
- If you decide to roll into another Course offered by ZaranTech from 3 days of the course start date, you will be subject to $150-course change fee.
- Please reach out to our support team to initiate any refund.
- All refunds will be processed within 20 days after the refund request is approved by ZaranTech.
- You will not share materials, Video recordings, session details, blog contents provided. ZaranTech reserves full right to revoke all your access without any refund otherwise.
Refund for Duplicate payment
Refund for any duplicate payments done by the students will be processed through the same source within 20 days post notification from the student.
In future, ZaranTech LLC, USA can change their disclaimer content and may inform their users through e-mail.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our disclaimer, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org