ZaranTech is a premier global E-Learning company based out of Midwest Iowa, USA. We cater to individuals and corporates and provide IT training and certification programs in Niche IT Courses. Modes of training include Instructor led Live online training and Self Paced Video training. Courses are designed with Role Based methodology in mind. Our training programs are suitable for entry level and experienced IT professionals seeking to enhance their skills or Learn a New Technology and get Certified.
We Build IT Talent
In an economy marked by conflicting indicators, IT companies are looking to hire more employees over the next 5 years, but worry that there will not be enough qualified candidates to fill the vacancies according to a new survey. Some believe that IT Talent is scarce, while others believe that IT Talent acquisitions strategies are the issue. Whatever the shortcoming may be in finding talent, Online Training is one of the best solutions.
ZaranTech is a professional IT Training & Consulting company dedicated to cultivating specialty talents for the global IT industry, focusing on the interaction between education and industry, ZaranTech provides information technology related online training and e-learning services aiming to become a distinguished IT-Training Company. ZaranTech is committed to helping both individuals and organizations acquire and continuously improve their knowledge and capabilities in the field of information technology for a promising tomorrow.
Our online IT Trainings have proven to be an extremely successful initiative. The results speak for themselves – course graduates without previous experience in the field or IT education are being granted an opportunity to become software developers. All successful graduates are being considered for a career with the leading IT companies.
We are Different
Role-Specific Training – Traditional training focuses on an overall business process, without regard for the individual’s role. By contrast, Zaran Tech’s series of role-based courses delivers in-depth training on a specific role within the business process.
Hands-on Mentoring – Our expert trainer’s work side-by-side with each trainee and teach proven discipline and techniques for successful delivery. Mentoring is “hands-on” as part of actual projects to gain real-time experience.
Real-time Project Experience – Comprehension of practical skills is both reinforced and demonstrated in our training programs by completing Case studies of actual projects.
Certification Exams – Our trainers are all certified and provide expert industry level guidance to certification exams with tips and tricks to guarantee consistency of skills and practices for a successful completion of certification.
Ongoing Education – ZaranTech continues to offer new courses so you can keep up-to-date on latest technologies and best practices.
Our Role-Based Training Approach
Our role-based training is the most effective training strategy followed by structured mentoring and coaching. It puts the training in the context of the role and what it takes to perform that role. This role specific approach results in a more efficient training process for trainees who learn only the features, functions and transactions they need to know. The trainee will know how to produce deliverables, follow the process, use the tools and comply with the necessary reporting cycles and requirements.
This also allows trainees to gain a deeper knowledge of those features and functions through greater concentration on relevant, practical knowledge unlike traditional product-based training offered by most online training institutes which focus on an overall business process, without regard for the individual’s role.
A practical and problem-centered approach based on real examples is used in our training programs. The trainees will be given enough assignments/case studies during the learning process. These assignments give the trainees an opportunity to stretch past his or her current abilities. Role-based learning promotes positive self-esteem as well.
6-Step Training to Placement Assistance process
1. Training & Assignments: All our Sr. Trainers use the Role Based Training approach to provide Online training. All Live or Video sessions are followed with Real-time project based Assignments. Some Courses have assessments as well after sessions.
2. Case Study & Real-time project Methodology: During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment.
3. Certification Guidance: We provide guidance in preparing for the relevant Certification. All of our Sr. Expert trainers are Certified themselves. They will provide you with Step by Step instructions on taking Certification with many faqs and certification dumps.
4. Resume Preparation Assistance: A good looking Resume is the most important thing. It is the first thing your next employer sees and the first impression is everything. Our detailed step by step instructions combined with sample Resumes, Templates, do's and dont's and constant guidance will help you build a great Resume.
5. Interview Preparation Assistance: With several interview preparation videos, Questionnaires, Live session with a trainer and faqs, you will get better at taking client interviews. We also provide Self Students Questionnaires in two phases (Technical and Project phase), which help each student get ready to take interviews.
6. Marketing Assistance: After successful completion of the above 5 steps, we will introduce you to Marketing through our sister consulting companies. This an add-on benefit ZaranTech provides to help students get a career start. ZaranTech has limited number of sister consulting companies that we can introduce you to for Marketing Assistance. This assistance is an extra bonus, which we provide to get you in the job market. We cannot guarantee a job. But we can guarantee that we make you best in the subject.
We help/assist students to become skilled in the most effective and smart way. Our training will help you become competent in the job market. Becoming Successful is not about getting a job, it’s about increasing your competence.
PMI®, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK®, PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, CAPM®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA® are trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. registered in the United States and other nations.
The Open Group®, TOGAF® are trademarks of The Open Group.
ZaranTech is not an affiliate of SAP AG. SAP is a trademark of SAP AG. SAP AG is not the publisher of the training material and is not responsible for it in any aspect.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business.
CBAP®, CCBA® are the registered certification mark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®)
ECBA™ is the trademark owned by International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®)
CHDA® is a trademark of American Health Information Management Association.
IBM® is a registered trademarks of IBM in the United States.
ISTQB® is a Registered trademark of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
ASQ® is a registered trademarks of the American Society for Quality.
IPMA Level A®, IPMA Level B®, IPMA Level C®, IPMA Level D® are registered trademarks of IPMA in Switzerland and other countries.
To avail this offer, enroll before 14th Jan 2017.
There are only limited seats available. The offer is valid on first-come, first-served basis.
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.