- Developing an application without the focus on customers. The application is developed considering on the steps for building the application instead of the use of application in real world by the customer.
- Developing the application only for specific reason. For example the developer develops the form for touch devices. One must consider the scenario where the application performs on multiple devices. Thus the design must have place to implement new features.
- The application must be developed for specific size. The applications must shrink or grow depending on the user’s smart devices.
- The choice of color for the application must be selected carefully. The designing feature must be carefully selected like the color depending on the external environment.
- Integration features and scalability must be kept in mind while developing the application. The application must be integrated easily and must be scalable. I this is not done properly it might require rework of the whole process.
- If the testing of the application is not done properly, there might be some performance and memory issues.
- The application must address certain features instead of whole range of unwanted features. The integration must features must not create hindrances in the application.
- Bad design. The design of the application is very important; the application must be functional on both the small and the large screens. This will ensure consistent performance on various platforms. 9. The application must ensure that the functionality is not lost across the platforms.
These are the experiences which developer faced in the real world while developing the application. So these mistakes must be avoided while making an application for the business.
For Android Development Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/android. Call 515-978-7846 or email email@example.com