Google has come up with latest version of Android technology known as KitKat. It is currently available only for Google Nexus 5 but later it shall be available for other versions, Samsung and HTC. So we can expect these features for our new Android:
- Enhanced Memory management: Android KitKat can run on devices with small RAM like 512 MB. It has implemented behind the scenes memory features. This will help in multitasking.
- Better Google: Google can be activated by just saying “OK Google”. The availability of contextual cards shall predict location, sites and TV programs. There shall be linking of the applications that is available on the smart devices. This is the new app-linking feature.
- Hangouts App: This Hangouts app has been upgraded with new support feature for SMS and MMS. This shall support for HD video calls on smart devices. Voice and video calling has been improved to generate one solution.
- Caller ID is smarter: Business contact info is updated on Google Maps. It can be used to identify unknown numbers within the range. It prioritizes the contacts based on the frequently called people.
- Immersive type of Mode where the app that you are using is visible, other apps is hidden. Just a swipe can bring back navigation and status bar.
- Cloud storage is used to directly save and open the file. Certain apps like QuickOffice have used this integration and directly open the documents on the device.
- Printing made easier over Bluetooth and Wifi using phones.
- Sensors have been added to operating system to reduce the complex code for developers.
- System Wide closed caption to improver user accessibility and screen captions are based the phone settings.
- Lock screen art used for the music and movies. Hence these changes have made Android KitKat spectacular.
For Android Development Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/android. Call 515-978-7846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org