All you need to know about SAP S/4HANA Finance ArchitectureCategory: SAP S/4HANA Finance Posted:Jul 04, 2020 By: Robert
SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance powered by SAP HANA helps to cut costs and time to handle finance as well as accounting processes. In the earlier version of the SAP Finance Accounting tool, most of the components were separately handled because of various technological restrictions without the existence of the HANA platform.
There were a lot of challenges before the introduction of SAP Simple Finance, they were:
- Moving data to the appropriate table for the purpose of reporting
- Analyzing full data in BI with several BI extractors
- Required Reconciliation for all components
- Details saved in corresponding components for different levels
With the introduction of the new architecture of SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance, the following features were presented:
- Multidimensional reporting on Universal journal without performing data replication to BI.
- Universal Journal as an on-line item table with full detail for all the components.
- Enhanced architectural capabilities of the financial solution- multi GAAP, additional currencies, etc.
- Existing support for the ABAP programs or reports to previous tables with reading access.
In the new advanced architecture, the following replacement was done with compatibility views:
- BSIS – Index for G/L account
- BSAS – Index for G/L Accounts (Cleared Items)
- BSID – Index for Customers
- BSAD – Index for Customers (Cleared Items)
- BSIK – Index for Vendors
- BSAK – Index for Vendors (Cleared Items)
Go through our SAP S/4HANA SIMPLE FINANCE EXAM C_TS4FI_1610 Certification Made Easy to crack the Interviews.
SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance (sFin) is the financial and accounting component of SAP Business Suite for HANA (S/4HANA). SAP increasingly refers to S/4HANA Finance as the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution in anticipation of tighter packaging with the SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance is an ERP Financial Software that runs on SAP HANA’s in-memory platform which allows users to run real-time reports on operational and financial data.
I hope that by now you have had an overview of SAP S/4 HANA Finance. Before you enroll in ZaranTech’s certification course on SAP S/4 HANA Finance, do check out the S4 HANA Finance demo: