SAP S/4HANA SIMPLE FINANCE EXAM C_TS4FI_1610 Certification Made EasyCategory: SAP S/4HANA Finance Posted:May 10, 2017 By: Ashley Morrison
Test your skills by taking this questionnaire and to figure out if you are ready to get trained and certified in SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance
1. The vision of S/4HANA – Which one is correct? Transactions, Analysis and Acceleration are separated in S/4HANA. Transactions, Analysis and Acceleration are combined in S/4HANA.
a. Transactions, Analysis and Acceleration are separated in S/4HANA.
b. Transactions, Analysis and Acceleration are combined in S/4HANA.
2. With HANA, much of logic execution performed in Application server instead of Database.
3. SAP S/4HANA, Next Generation Business Software consists:
a. SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA.
b. SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA.
c. SAP Simple Finance powered by SAP HANA.
d. SAP HANA
4. Which one is Correct?
a. S/4HANA deployment only possible with On-Premise Edition.
b. S/4HANA is simplified data model (no indices, no aggregates and no redundancies).
c. S/4HANA can run on any Database.
5. SAP S4 HANA, which ones are correct:
a. Simplified Data model.
b. New User Experience.
c. Advanced processing.
e. Choice of deployment
6. S/4HANA technical & business values:
a. Reduced data footprint.
b. Lower Throughput (Correct Answer-Higher Throughput)
c. Full flexibility
d. Less Agility. (Correct Answer-More Agility)
7. Existing SAP customers have choice of deployment with S/4HANA.
c. No Hybrid.
8. SAP Simple Finance:
a. Instant Insight in-memory enabled.
b. Intuitive User Experience on all devices.
c. Flexible and Non-disruptive cloud or on premise.
9. SAP Simple Finance is
a. Aligned – Single Source of Truth Agile
b. Predictive – Dynamic Planning and Analysis.
c. Agile – Real time processes
10. Adoption Scenarios for Simple Finance:
a. Option 1: Upgrade and Migrate (all instances)
b. Option 2: Upgrade, Migrate and Consolidate (reduce number of instances)
c. Option 3: Replicate into a Central Finance (and optionally reduce number of instances over the time)
11. Fast multi-dimensional reporting on the Universal Journal possible without rReplicating data to BI. If BI is in place, one single BI extractor is needed.
12. With Universal Journal, one line item table with full detail for all components. Data stored only once, so no reconciliation needed by architecture, and reduction of memory footprint through an elimination of :
13. Existing programs and interfaces can still be used access via compatibility views:
a. Read access is automatically re-directed to the universal journal as the new single source of truth.
b. Read access from custom ABAP programs or reports to prior tables will work as before.
14. What is true about CDS views for expired tables? Read access from custom ABAP Programs reports possible with S/4HANA. Read and write access from custom ABAP Programs or reports possible with
a. Read access from custom ABAP Programs or reports possible with S/4HANA.
b. Read and write access from custom ABAP Programs or reports possible with S/4HANA.
c. CDS (Core data services) views used for Non-disruptiveness of business functions.
d. Code inspector can be used to find out the affected part of code with S/4HANA.
15. What is true about Universal Journal extensibility?
a. It can be extended easily with customer fields for all components (G/L, CO, AA, and ML).
b. P&L line extension using “CO-PA capabilities” is provided.
c. The standard General Ledger coding block extensibility.
d. The new HANA based reporting cannot access the customer fields of all components (G/L, CO, AA, ML).
16. Universal Journal Entry, which ones are correct?
a. The new journal entry consists of a header (table BKPF) and the respective items (table ACDOCA).
b. ACDOCA table contains all fields needed for G/L, CO, AA, ML, PA.
c. All cost elements except secondary cost elements are G/L accounts.
d. Multi-GAAP capability through “RLDNR” dimension.
e. ACDOCA table contains all ACDOCA table has 6 digit field for line item numbering
f. ACDOCA table has 23 digits for currency fields.
17. Universal Journal entry table (ACDOCA) stores: Majority of data with document header record (BKPF). A majority of data with or without document header record (BKPF).
a. Majority of data with document header record (BKPF)
b. Majority of data with or without document header record (BKPF).
18. One journal entry for all of the components G/L, CO, AA, ML, one document number is sufficient from a business point of view. The document number is dependent on the fiscal year and the company code.
19. The Universal journal entry document number is dependent on:
Fiscal Year Company Code.
a. Fiscal Year
b. Company Code
20. Select the correct ones: CO document numbers is not year dependent. Material ledger document numbers are not dependent on the organizational unit (e.g. company code). Fi document (Universal JE)
a. CO document numbers are not year dependent.
b. Material ledger document numbers is not dependent on the organizational unit (e.g. company code)
c. Fi document (Universal JE) document is fiscal year and company code-dependent.
21. ACDOCA has a 6 digit field for the document line item, COEP also has
a 6 digit field.
22. SAP offers a new transaction number for every 999 document lines.
23. Choose Incorrect regarding Prima Nota as a source document.
a. The Prime Nota is the source document that triggers the creation of Journal Entries.
b. The Prims Nota keeps the information that has been entered to the system, before derivations, enrichments, splits etc.
c. In many cases the Prima Nota is a document inside Financials.
24. Prima Nota (Source document); documents for FI, CO and ML are stored in tables ______, ______, ______ respectively.
a. BSEG, COEP & MLIT
25. Which ones are correct?
a. Former COEP, FAGLFLEXA, ANEP, MLIT etc. data are stored in ACDOCA.
b. BSEG as before Simple Finance can still be summarized.
c. Profit Center Accounting (ECPCA), Special Purpose Ledgers (Fl-SL), Consolidation (ECCS), Joint Venture Accounting, Public Sector etc. work as before.
d. Cost based CO-PA is changed.
26. Central finance helps:
a. Companies report on financial figures sourced from SAP & Non-SAP systems to SAP system.
b. Companies report on financial figures sourced from Non-SAP system to SAP system only.
27. Central finance feature can be used in which below cases?
a. Source system (SAP only) customizing settings & master data should match with target system settings & Master data.
b. Source system (SAP & Non SAP) customizing settings & master data should match with target system settings & Master data.
c. Source system (SAP & Non SAP) customizing settings & master data should not have to be matched with target system settings & Master data.
d. Source systems probably have different customizing settings and un-harmonized master data.
28. What are three main interfaces that feed data from source systems in Central finance?
a. An interface for reposting of FI/CO Postings
b. An interface for reposting of CO Postings
c. An interface for replicating certain cost objects
d. An interface for recreation only master data
29. Is it possible to take advantage of New G/L features within SAP Simple Finance as well as the ability of flexible reporting based on line-items instead of pre-aggregated totals?
30. Central finance feature will only support on-premise deployment.
31. Required installation components for Central Finance are:
a. SAP HANA Hardware (on-premise, cloud, private cloud) and software (database / appliance)
b. SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) Replication Server (plus partner products like Datalytics for non-SAP ERP systems)
c. SAP S/4HANA (ERP with SAP Simple Finance).
d. SAP HANA Live/Fiori and Smart Business Cockpits etc. .
e. SAP Business Intelligence tools like Analysis for Office.
f. Additional Simple Finance products like Integrated Business Planning, Cash Management, or Fraud Management etc. (optional).
32. Cost objects in the source system are mapped to automatically generated cost objects in Central Finance?
33. Centrally executed processes may result in back postings to the source systems?
34. What is Not True?
a. SAP system can track sender details (source system) in central finance
b. SAP system can navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance
c. SAP system can navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance
d. SAP system can’t navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance.
35. Which ones are correct?
a. With SAP HANA Live, you have real-time operational reporting directly on your S/4HANA system without any redundancy or latency.
b. Embedded BW directly supports:- business processes in the SAP Business Suite like integrated business planning for Finance, analytics in the SAP Business Suite for typical SAP BW OLAP scenarios.
c. With SAP BW, you can integrate, transform, and consolidate relevant business information from productive SAP applications and external data sources.
36. The user should securely distribute information across your organization, the ability to ask and answer own questions, able to print reports. What are the best SAP available tools to meet the requirement?
a. SAP Lumira
b. Web Intelligence (WEBI reports)
c. Crystal reports
d. Fiori Analytical applications.
37. To deliver engaging information to users where they need it, to track key performance indicators and summary data, to build custom experiences so users get what they need quickly. What are the best SAP
a. Design Studio
b. Dashboards (Xcelsius)
c. Smart Business
38. To discover areas to optimize your business, to adapt data to business needs, to tell your story with beautiful visualizations. What are the best SAP available tools to meet the requirement?
a. Design Studio Analysis Platform
d. Analysis for Office
39. Key benefits of SAP Fiori?
a. Increase Productivity
b. Improve time to value
c. Lower risk
d. Reduce TCO
40. For SAP Fiori Theme Designer, user uses the tool to design custom themes for the Launchpad.
41. The Fiori Launchpad designer is the standard tool for:
a. Configuring the tiles for static app launchers, dynamic app launchers, and target mapping.
b. Creating pre-configured groups and catalogs for the Launchpad home page
c. Transporting the configurations via correction requests / packages or customizing workbench.
42. Where can I migrate to Simple Finance from?
a. Classic GL, Old Asset accounting
b. New GL, New Asset accounting
c. New GL, Old Asset accounting
d. Simple Finance 1.0 (New GL, New Asset Accounting)
43. SAP Simple finance Migration tool works for:
a. Non-SAP customers and coming to SAP
b. Existing SAP customers with old versions.
44. New GL migration service is mandatory to migrate to SAP Accounting powered by HANA.
45. Migration from Classic GL setup to S/4HANA does not support below
a. Implementation of Document splitting.
b. New implementation of Parallel accounting
c. Change and conversion of a chart of accounts
d. New implementation of Segment reporting
e. Inclusion of Customer Fields
f. Balance Sheets at the Profit Center Level
g. Migration from SPL to New GL
h. Transfer of Quantities to New General Ledger Accounting.
46. The first test migration will not give a good first impression for the duration and potential setbacks during the migration project.
47. A sequence in Test and Productive Environments for Simple Finance implementation. 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 -.
a. Data Check and process Tests (Data Comparision, reporting check, posting check)
b. System Preparation Phase (Pre-check, consistencies, data clean up, custom code, closing activities, reporting)
c. Installation of Simple Finance Add-on (Installation of simple finance Add-on, HANA Live, Fiori)
d. Customisation for migration (customising for GL, Asset Accounting, Controlling)
e. Post-Migration Activities (Cold store add further information to the documents)
f. Data Migration (Cost element, enrish item/documents, line items, balances)
48. S/4HANA architecture expires _____ tables (majorly) as part of simplification
a. Index tables
b. Aggregate tables
c. Transparent tables and cluster tables.
49. What is the drawback with ERP and BW systems as per design?
a. Deep Analysis not possible
b. High speed analysis not possible
c. Broad Analysis not possible
d. Real Time updates not possible
50. What is main advantage with OLTP design?
a. High speed analysis possible
b. Deep Analysis possible
c. Simple Analysis possible
d. Broad Analysis possible
51. What are the main advantages with OLAP design?
a. Broad Analysis possible
b. High speed analysis possible
c. Simple analysis possible
d. Deep Analysis possible.
52. What is correct about data process using traditional Databases especially from SAP stand point?
a. Database used for data store.
b. Data processing happen in application server
c. Data base used for data store & process.
d. None of the above
53. What is correct about data process using HANA Database especially
SAP stand point?
a. Database used for data store
b. Database used for data store and process
c. Data processing happen in application server
d. None of the Above
54. Is it possible to execute logic for processing data using database with S/4 HANA?
55. What is possible in SAP BW powered by HANA?
a. Real time postings
b. Real time Analysis
c. Universal journal
d. Transaction postings
56. What are the tools natively integrated with S/4 HANA?
a. Sales force
c. Success factors
57. What are the key innovations with Simple Finance?
a. SAP Accounting.
b. Cash Management powered by HANA
d. New Profit center accounting
58. Why do you call S/4 HANA an Agile approach?
a. Because of Real time process
b. Because of index /total tables removed
c. Because of new Account based COPA
d. Because of New Cash Management
59. IBPF is fully integrated with ERP and BPC.
60. S/4 HANA is “Aligned” approach because of:
a. Real time process
b. Real time integration
c. Single source of truth
d. New Asset Accounting.
61. A customer using 3 production systems (ERP systems) and would like to reduce no. of production instances and continue to post a day to day business postings. Which Simple Finance scenario best suit to
a. Upgrade & Migrate
b. Upgrade, Migrate and Consolidate
c. Replicate into central finance.
62. SAP safeguards existing customer investment in S/4 HANA migration because:
a. S/4HANA is more agiled.
b. S/4HANA make sure custom developments won’t be disrupted with migration.
c. S/4HANA is provides universal journal.
d. Code inspector tool available for identifying custom code/fields.
63. Reconciliation efforts are removed by design in Simple Finance.
64. Multi-dimension reporting on the Universal Journal is possible without BI extractor in ERP & BW.
65. How SAP S/4HANA reduced memory footprint?
a. Introduced more transparent tables
b. Eliminated throughput
c. By eliminating redundancy.
66. In S/4 HANA Accounting, custom reports read access automatically redirected to compatibility views.
67. There is no header and line item concept in S/4 HANA as all records are stored into ACDOCA table.
68. SAP offers new transaction number for every 999 line items to meet the large document postings for compatibility reasons.
69. What is correct about document number generation for large postings in S/4 HANA?
a. It creates new document number >999 line items automatically
b. The system gives error message >999 line items postings
c. There is no limitation and post max 6 digits numbers at a time
70. Does system create New FI document if the line items are more than 999 and CO document remain same?
71. Allocation postings are written to table _____.
72. Can Central Finance System act as source system for another central finance system?
73. What are the outbound posting interfaces in Central Finance?
a. FICO interface
b. CO posting interface
c. CO object interface
d. None of the above
74. Cost center master records is _____with respect to Central Finance
a. Long life master data
b. Short life master data
c. Medium life master data
75. Central finance implementation as per SAP Recommendation is a:
a. Big Bang approach
b. Milestone based approach
76. Centrally executed process must not result in back postings to source systems in SFIN system in Central Finance.
77. Real time postings are possible with SAP BW on HANA.
78. Real time postings are possible with below tools:
a. HANA Live
b. Embedded BW
c. BW on HANA
d. None of the above.
79. What is True about “responsive” feature in SAP Fiori?
a. Decomposition into task based experience.
b. All sizes, devices, versions and channels.
c. Apps that speak the same language.
80. What is correct about using migration tool for New Customers?
a. S/4 HANA migration tool only helps for existing customers
b. Business should use classic migration tool.
81. Customers of classic GL to SAP HANA migration does support “inclusion of customer fields”.
82. Migrate (preparation phase) GL customizing’ – What settings will be
migrated in S/4 HANA migration process?
a. Company code assignments
b. Currency settings.
c. Open period variant.
d. Settings for real time integration of CO and FI
e. Fiscal Year Variant
83. You can have your own currency settings for Non leading ledgers in S/4 HANA.
84. How many defaults CO document type Mapping Variants can setup?
c. Many 4
85. Can we maintain document type blank against CO business transaction variant under CO Mapping Variant?
86. Which applications will be considered for regenerating the compatibility/field mapping and data migration views as part of CDS views/field mapping regeneration in S/4 HANA migration?
a. General ledger
b. Profit center.
c. Cash management.
d. Asset accounting
87. Migration tool in S/4 HANA Guide helps to determine base for partitioning ACDOCA table automatically.
88. What is SAP recommendation for partitioning ACDOCA table?
a. Partitioning never recommended.
b. If you expect 300 to 500 million records.
c. If you expect 10 to 30 million records.
d. If you expect 2 billion records.
89. When must you go for partitioning ACDOCA table?
a. 2 billion records
b. 500 million records
c. 10 million records.
d. Customers must not go for partition.
90. SAP S/4HANA can run on HANA Database only?
91. SAP HANA is designed for supporting both Online transactional processing and Online analytic processing. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
92. SAP S/4HANA can run on non-HANA databases but it is slower.
93. The on-premise edition of SAP S/4HANA can interface with SAP Business Networks even if these are cloud only products.
94. Improvements to finance with SAP S/4HANA concern core accounting functions alone currently.
95. An existing SAP ERP customer can upgrade their existing system to SAP S/4HANA only if they have already implemented new G/L accounting.
96. The universal journal replaces all financial line item tables, including BSEG, COEP, and all CO-PA tables. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
97. Using physical totals tables to aggregate data gives the SAP S/4HANA an advantage in speed and flexibility.
98. Thanks to the compatibility views all custom code developed in a legacy system can continue to work in SAP S/4HANA.
99. The extension ledger functionality allows posting into periods that have been closed in the underlying ledgers.
100. The global currency defined for the ledger, company code combination corresponds to the currency type of the Controlling Area.
101. In the SAP S/4HANA1511 suite, the use of the Material Ledger is mandatory.
102. Each ledger assigned to a company code can have a different posting period variant. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
103. An administrator can customize the default applications a user sees in his Launchpad with the Fiori Launchpad Designer.
104. A user that was responsible for creating Cost Elements in the SAP ERP environment will be able to create G/L accounts in SAP S/4HANA without changes to role authorizations.
105. How a business partner is used in accounting is defined through the business partner role.
106. The full functionality of the Material Ledger has been implemented in the Universal Journal.
107. The standard granularity available in logistics for reporting purposes is the single lot. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
108. It is recommended to use Accounting Based CO-PA by default in an SAP S/4HANA system.
109. The cost of Goods Sold is posted to accounting and costing based CO-PA during billing.
110. The splitting scheme for Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) is assigned to the Controlling Area directly.
111. When the goods from completion of production are transferred to stock, the production order is credited with the value of the delivered products per the price in stock.
112. During the price variance split, unassigned cost elements are posted to the account to which you have assigned the Default checkbox.
113. Planning with BPC for S/4HANA requires data replication as the plan and actual data are stored in separate databases.
114. The Central Finance solution can be adopted by customers even when not all source systems are SAP systems.
115. Cost Centers are replicated using the Cost Object Mapping Framework.
116. Central Finance projects have a fixed duration timeline of 3 months from the analysis phase to go-Live.
117. Product Lifecycle Costing works when integrated with SAP systems only.
118. Product Lifecycle Costing works with only on the SAP HANA platform.
119. To work in a calculation version for a new product, you must first maintain master data for all components.
120. During a system conversion project, you should only convert the existing system as is and not concentrate on redesigning processes and removing redundant custom code.
121. Which of the following are NOT required to be adopted in a conversion to SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605, but ARE required in a conversion to SAP S/4HANA1610?
a. Customer Vendor Integration
b. Universal Journal
c. Material Ledger
d. New Asset Accounting
e. Logistics Simplifications
122. On which level is SAP S/4HANA installed?
a. Company Code
123. Only one fiscal year can be open in asset accounting during migration, the previous year can be reopened after the migration is completed.
124. You can implement additional standard ledgers in a system during a migration project.
125. Which factors can greatly affect the required length of a migration project? Choose the correct answers.
a. The size of the system
b. The system starting point new or classic GL
c. The data quality in the system
d. The use of the near zero downtime scenario NZDT
126. New Asset Accounting is compatible with Join Venture Accounting. Determine whether this statement is true or false.
127. When starting from a system without CVI, to create the new Business Partners and take over the existing customer/vendor numeric account numbers, the business partner number ranges must be set to external.
128. The fiscal year variants of productive controlling areas and all their assigned company codes must be identical.
129. You can introduce a new currency type during migration. Determine whether this statement is true or false.