Top Benefits of SAP Cloud Platform Integration CertificationCategory: SAP Posted:Apr 24, 2020 By: Robert
What is SAP Cloud Platform Integration Certification?
The SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Cloud Platform Integration certification confirms that the candidate possesses the fundamental and core expertise ability required of the SAP Cloud Platform Integration profile. This certification confirms that the candidate has whole understanding and significant specialized capacities to take an interest as a member of a project team in a mentoring role. Gaining SAP Cloud Platform Integration (C_CP_I_12) certification will qualify you to consolidate your cloud and on-premise applications safely.
In the SAP CPI Certification Preparation (C_CP_I_12) you will figure out how to firmly access the web that will be based on the SAML standard which is a specific sign. Administration support is as per the administrator.
There is a theory called risk-based authentication that through the administrator that is only the administration theory. This likewise introduces a way to deal with B2B and B2C capacities. There are self-registration and the invitation flow and so forth.
This will integrate as well with social recognition. You can also set off the user management on the identity provider.
The cloud platform confirms the single sign platform for all the applications. The cloud platform is assembled with many SAP CPI certifications, i.e., Cloud applications, for business planning.
The SAP Cloud Platform Integration is a service running over the SAP Cloud Platform.
The service SAP apart from integration provides integration, Platform as a service for the integration of SAP Cloud applications with some other system from SAP SAP on-premise or in the cloud.
The SAP Platform Integration certification displays a profound arrangement of capacities in numerous regions; Such as performance, Security, reliability, and prepackaged integration content.
What is the importance of SAP CPI?
SAP CPI, is the first integration solution built in the cloud by SAP in its environment; SAP CPI is changing the way people think about integration. By building our data and application integration platform in the cloud, SAP made a generally unique methodology: Integration is presently simple. SAP allows organizations of all sizes to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Via automating business processes and providing real-time visibility to information over each application, individuals can make quicker, more informed business decisions.
SAP Hana Cloud Integration Training Platform Pre-Pre-packaged integration content hub in the cloud – “Find, Configure, Manage” and Engineered for Cloud: Multi-tenure, rolling software updates, horizontal scalability. SAP Hana Cloud Integration, in short, is called HCI. The SAP CPI Training Strongly focuses on security including data isolation Used by Success Factors, SAP Cloud for Customer, FSN, and so forth.
As Cloud got compulsory, SAP began replacing all its On-Premise (installable) modules with Cloud with no significance of ABAP, PI, XI, and PO specialists as SAP replaced these modules with SAP CPI. So, individuals who learned or worked in any of ABAP, PI, XI, and PO modules ought to move to SAP CPI. At the beginning of the process where extremely slow data creation was very tedious, integration was something that you can dream of. As time passed on SAP has gone ahead with a solution that can quickly integrate the data and procedures, it has come up with a powerful module named “SAP Cloud Platform Integration” thought of a force full module named “SAP Cloud Platform Integration”, which rapidly hold all your data and procedure together into a single source of truth. It is underneath the real-time process integration.
The SAP CPI is facilitated in SAP HANA Cloud and it is offered as a managed service on top of the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. It accompanies completely new architecture & deployment options that are designed and are most appropriate for cloud-cloud and for cloud-on-premise integration & process orchestration.
As a part of SAP CPI Training, you will figure out how to process your data quicker in a secure way. Since the integration can be consumed as a service the solution provides a multi-tenant architecture and includes a most elevated level of security features, for example, content encryption, signing of messages, encrypted data storage, and certificate-based authentication. It contains a run-time core for processing, transformation, & routing of messages, as well as out-of-the-box connectivity support. The SAP Cloud Platform Integration will be created towards a practical rich cloud-based integration platform.
Topics Included in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (C_CP_I_12) Certification Exam Syllabus:
- iFlow Objects (> 12%)
- Operation and Monitoring (8% – 12%)
- Infrastructure and Database Service in PaaS (8% – 12%)
- Security (8% – 12%)
- Basic building blocks(< 8%)
- Product Overview (< 8%)
- Introduction to SAP Cloud Platform Integration (< 8%)
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) (< 8%)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) (< 8%)
- Application Development Services in PaaS (< 8%)
- SAP Cloud Overview (< 8%)
Want to dive even deeper into this topic? Click here –Why do People Want to Get SAP Certification?
What are the insights of SAP CPI?
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration permits you to successfully and securely utilize the ETL tools to move the data in the middle of on-premises and the cloud.
- As a completely hybrid scenario, SAP Cloud Platform Integration which interacts with your current SAP solutions application in the area of individuals, client, money, and providers.
- It has the prefabricated graphical streams in mapping it additionally consistently integrates cross-application, third party solutions. Dealing with the change is the way to get by SAP CPI. Presently you can integrate the cross-cloud applications and on-premises applications into a solitary wellspring of truth.
- Enroll for SAP CPI Training and figure out how the SAP CPI integration in a simpler way along with a secure and reliable environment.
- In SAP CPI you discover a pre-packaged integration content that you can use for reference formats that permit clients to rapidly acknowledge new business situations, which lessens integration project lead time and resource utilization altogether.
- SAP renamed it as “SAP Cloud Platform Integration” as prior it was called SAP HCI.
When to use SAP CPI?
- To concentrate on cloud strategy.
- If you have the requirement for the cloud to cloud integration.
- If you have the main system(s) inside the cloud.
- At the point when you don’t have SAP Process Integration or SAP Data Services on-Premise.
- when you would prefer not to put into an on-Premise middleware and bear the expenses related to it, for example, the system set up, maintenance and operations, develop know-how, etc.
- When you prefer a subscription fee-based license model.
- At the point when you require fast innovation Architectural Overview of SAP CPI.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration is a cloud-based solution. SAP CPI is powered under-the-hood. Presently the developers can build integrations in virtualized situations, and focus on the enterprise integration patterns, implementation challenges, and forget about the maintenance endeavors on the platform. There are numerous advantages of the platform that may be new to integration developers on SAP.
- With Cloud Platform Integration you can lower the cost, increase the speed, and enhance the simplicity of the clients.
- SAP CPI can be integrated utilizing the SAP Success Factor (SF), SAP Cloud for the client (C4C) and
- SAP CPI can also be integrated utilizing on-premises, an example of such modules would be SAP ERP CRM, third part on-premises applications and, third-part solutions.
- SAP CPI provides online integration, data integration also supports flows in a box which is called I-flows in a CPI.
Users can benefit greatly from the SAP platform by tapping into – Why SAP jobs are highly paid?
Benefits of SAP Cloud Platform Integration (C_CP_I_12) Certification
1) Increase the Alignment of Strategies and Operations Skills
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Certification qualifies you to lead your employees to show your enterprise by the organization’s methodology and plans, obtaining the correct data in real-time to recognize concerns ahead of schedule to pursue opportunities proactively and achieve corporate targets by adjusting workforce and organizational goals.
2) Better Productivity and Insight Expertise
Certified SAP Cloud Platform Integration professionals in your organization can fortify self-administration and analytics over the organization, upgrade operational proficiency, and profitability inside and beyond your organization.
3) Allows Costs Reduction through Increased Flexibility
SAP Cloud Platform Integration exam preparation makes you qualified to execute enterprise service architecture to upgrade process standardization, performance, and adaptability. Extend transactions, information, and coordinated effort assignments to a wide business network.
4) Support Changing Industry Requirements
SAP cloud platform integration fulfills the requirements of constantly changing, constantly developing organizations. You will be able to take advantage of the SAP HANA platform’s latest open, Web-based technology to coordinate your end-to-end strategies consistently.
5) Financial Management and Corporate Governance Skills
You will acquire deep visibility into your organization with financial and management accounting functionality joined with business analytics to boost profitability, increase financial control, and accomplish skills.
6) Enhance IT Spending Expertise
You will increase better IT spending expertise by integrating and advancing business techniques through linked data function using the SAP system to improve cash flow and decrease costly borrowing by expanding other SAP Business Suite applications steadily, in this manner lessening high integration costs and the requirement to buy third-party software.
7) Gain higher ROI faster
With SAP Cloud Platform Integration certification on your resume, you will be skilled to efficiently install the SAP system practicing rapid-implementation strategies that cost not exactly 50% of what traditional approaches cost.
8) Better Decision-Making Skills
SAP Cloud Platform Integration certified professionals would allow team members access to the enterprise information required for their everyday activities, along these lines permitting them to have better judgment in making good decisions for the organization.
Most SAP customers are inclined towards leveraging their continuing live On-Premise setups with Cloud. Business requirements are satisfied with hybrid solutions, utilizing existing investments with the integration of Cloud and On-Premise landscape. It then reduces to the integration aspect- how the security is retained, what might be the data transition time, system maintenance, and who will complete it. SAP’s response to these inquiries is to gain the most sought-after SAP Cloud Platform Integration (C_CP_I_12) certification.
That’s all for today. If you’re interested to read more articles on this topic, feel free to visit ZaranTech Blog.