Are you ready for SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance Certification? Find out TodayCategory: SAP S/4HANA Finance Posted:May 19, 2017 By: Ashley Morrison
Test your skills by taking this questionnaire and to figure out if you are ready to get trained and certified in SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance
1. Select the correct ones: CO document numbers is not year dependent. Material ledger
Document numbers is not dependent from the organizational unit (e.g. company code). Fi document (Universal JE)
a. CO document numbers is not year dependent.
b. Material ledger document numbers is not dependent from the organizational unit (e.g. company code)
c. Fi document (Universal JE) document is fiscal year and company code dependent.
d. All the above
2. ACDOCA has a 6 digit field for the document line item, COEP also has
a 6 digit field. (True/False)
3. SAP offers a new transaction number for every 999 document lines.
4. Choose Incorrect regarding Prima Nota as a source document.
a. The Prime Nota is the source document that triggers the creation of Journal Entries.
b. The Prims Nota keeps the information that has been entered to the system, before derivations, enrichments, splits etc.
c. In many cases the Prima Nota is a document inside Financials.
5. Prima Nota (Source document); documents for FI, CO and ML are stored in tables ______, ______, ______ respectively.
a. BSEG, COEP & MLIT
6. Which ones are correct?
a. Former COEP, FAGLFLEXA, ANEP, MLIT etc. data are stored in ACDOCA.
b. BSEG as before Simple Finance, can still be summarized.
c. Profit Center Accounting (ECPCA), Special Purpose Ledgers (Fl-SL), Consolidation (ECCS), Joint Venture Accounting, Public Sector etc. work as before.
d. Cost based CO-PA is changed.
7. Central finance helps:
a. Companies report on financial figures sourced from SAP & Non-SAP systems to SAP system.
b. Companies report on financial figures sourced from Non-SAP system to SAP system only.
8. Central finance feature can be used in which below cases?
a. Source system (SAP only) customizing settings & master data should match with target system settings & Master data.
b. Source system (SAP & Non SAP) customizing settings & master data should match with target system settings & Master data.
c. Source system (SAP & Non SAP) customizing settings & master data should not have to be matched with target system settings & Master data.
d. Source systems probably have different customizing settings and un-harmonized master data.
9. Is it possible to take advantage of New G/L features within SAP Simple Finance as well as the ability of flexible reporting based on line-items instead of pre-aggregated totals?
10. Central finance feature will only support on-premise deployment.
11. Required installation components for Central Finance are:
a. SAP HANA Hardware (on-premise, cloud, private cloud) and software (database / appliance)
b. SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) Replication Server (plus partner products like Datalytics for non-SAP ERP systems)
c. SAP S/4HANA (ERP with SAP Simple Finance).
d. SAP HANA Live/Fiori and Smart Business Cockpits etc. .
e. SAP Business Intelligence tools like Analysis for Office.
f. Additional Simple Finance products like Integrated Business Planning, Cash Management, or Fraud Management etc. (optional).
g. All the above
12. Cost objects in the source system are mapped to automatically generated cost objects in Central Finance?
13. Centrally executed processes may result in back-postings to the source systems?
14. What is Not True?
a. SAP system can track sender details (source system) in central finance
b. SAP system can navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance
c. SAP system can navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance
d. SAP system can’t navigate to FI document of sender system (source system) in central finance.
15. Which ones are correct?
a. With SAP HANA Live, you have real-time operational reporting directly on your S/4HANA system without any redundancy or latency.
b. Embedded BW directly supports:- business processes in the SAP Business Suite like integrated business planning for Finance, analytics in the SAP Business Suite for typical SAP BW OLAP scenarios.
c. With SAP BW, you can integrate, transform, and consolidate relevant business information from productive SAP applications and external data sources.
d. All the above
16. User should securely distribute information across your organization, the ability to ask and answer own questions, able to print reports. What are the best SAP available tools to meet the requirement?
a. SAP Lumira
b. Web Intelligence (WEBI reports)
c. Crystal reports
d. Fiori Analytical applications.
17. To deliver engaging information to users where they need it, to track key performance indicators and summary data, to build custom experiences so users get what they need quickly. What are the best SAP
a. Design Studio
b. Dashboards (Xcelsius)
c. Smart Business
d. All the above
18. To discover areas to optimize your business, to adapt data to business needs, to tell your story with beautiful visualizations. What are the best SAP available tools to meet the requirement?
a. Design Studio Analysis Platform
d. Analysis for Office
e. All the above
19. Key benefits of SAP Fiori?
a. Increase Productivity
b. Improve time to value
c. Lower risk
d. Reduce TCO
e. All the above
20.For SAP Fiori Theme Designer, user uses the tool to design custom themes for the Launchpad.