QTP Important Interview QuestionsCategory: QTP Selenium Posted:Mar 01, 2017 By: admin
1. What are the advantages of using QTP?
- Meets the needs of both technical and non-technical users
- Advanced solution for functional test and regression test automation
- Many inbuilt functionalities by default and easy configuration
- Easy to integrate with test management tools like QC
2. What are the disadvantages of using QTP?
- Runs only in Windows environments
- Cannot test with all browser types and versions
- Limited to smaller organizations/testing teams
- High licensing and add-ins costs
- Slow in execution when compared with open source tools