Take it to the next level
Our 6- STEP Training to Placement Process
1. Training & Assignments: Provide Excellent Training from Certified Corporate trainers who have more than 10 yrs of real-time industry experience. We provide quality training material and assignments. The training sessions are very interactive with lots of hands-on training. Trainer’s will share their real-time implementation experience to teach you the concepts. All legal software or Free trial tools downloads will be provided in the class. Trainer will also provide certification guidance after training.
2. Case Study & Real-time project Methodology: During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on a actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment. Trainer will also get you familiar with a roles and responsibilities, day to day activities at the client site. The idea is to get you familiar of the process, real-time. At this point we share a lot of real-time project documents with you. After the end of the training, you will be provided with additional Case Studies. You will be given one week to complete these and bring it back to the trainer for evaluation. At this step the participant will learn how to work on a simulated real project, get familiar with the documents and gain confidence to face the IT market head on.
3. Resume Preparation: We provide guidance in preparing an excellent resume because your resume is the first thing the client sees and first impression is everything. We will send you several templates and 60-70 top class sample resumes, for guidance. We will have a one on one conversation about your resume, and with our industry expertise help you build a great looking resume.
4. Mock Interviews: We do several rounds of mocks interviews until you get better at taking client interviews. The mock interviews are conducted in two phases – Technical phase and Project phase. Your trainer, senior consultants and guidance counselors are involved in taking mock interviews.
5. Marketing & Placement: You will be assigned an one on one access to a recruiter who will work with you everyday to get you the client interviews. You will have a 24×7 access to your trainer, senior consultants and guidance counselors until you clear an interview. After you have cleared a client interview and are on our payroll.
6. On the Job Support: We provide you on-the-job support for 3-4 months for FREE using the Training Blog. All support tickets about queries/issues need to be posted on the blog. For an extra cost, we can also provide daily project support or one-on-one support from a Sr. Consultant. All tickets are to be raised using the blog only. Our goal is not just to get you a job but to keep you there as well.
ZaranTech LLC. certified by E-Verify