In an economy marked by conflicting indicators, IT companies are looking to hire more employees over the next 5 years, but worry that there will not be enough qualified candidates to fill the vacancies according to a new survey. Some believe that IT Talent is scarce, while others believe that IT Talent acquisitions strategies are the issue. Whatever the shortcoming may be in finding talent, Online Training is one of the best solutions.
ZaranTech is a professional IT Training & Consulting company dedicated to cultivating specialty talents for the global IT industry, focusing on the interaction between education and industry, ZaranTech provides information technology related online training and e-learning services aiming to become a distinguished IT-Training Company. ZaranTech is committed to helping both individuals and organizations acquire and continuously improve their knowledge and capabilities in the field of information technology for a promising tomorrow.
Our online IT Trainings have proven to be an extremely successful initiative. The results speak for themselves – course graduates without previous experience in the field or IT education are being granted an opportunity to become software developers. All successful graduates are being considered for a career with the leading IT companies.
Role-Specific Training – Traditional training focuses on an overall business process, without regard for the individual’s role. By contrast, Zaran Tech’s series of role-based courses delivers in-depth training on a specific role within the business process.
Hands-on Mentoring – Our expert trainer’s work side-by-side with each trainee and teach proven discipline and techniques for successful delivery. Mentoring is “hands-on” as part of actual projects to gain real-time experience.
Real-time Project Experience – Comprehension of practical skills is both reinforced and demonstrated in our training programs by completing Case studies of actual projects.
Certification Exams – Our trainers are all certified and provide expert industry level guidance to certification exams with tips and tricks to guarantee consistency of skills and practices for a successful completion of certification.
Ongoing Education – ZaranTech continues to offer new courses so you can keep up-to-date on latest technologies and best practices.
Our role-based training is the most effective training strategy followed by structured mentoring and coaching. It puts the training in the context of the role and what it takes to perform that role. This role specific approach results in a more efficient training process for trainees who learn only the features, functions and transactions they need to know. The trainee will know how to produce deliverables, follow the process, use the tools and comply with the necessary reporting cycles and requirements.
This also allows trainees to gain a deeper knowledge of those features and functions through greater concentration on relevant, practical knowledge unlike traditional product-based training offered by most online training institutes which focus on an overall business process, without regard for the individual’s role.
A practical and problem-centered approach based on real examples is used in our training programs. The trainees will be given enough assignments/case studies during the learning process. These assignments give the trainees an opportunity to stretch past his or her current abilities. Role-based learning promotes positive self-esteem as well.
1. Training & Assignments: All our Sr. Trainers use the Role Based Training approach to provide Online training. All Live or Video sessions are followed with Real-time project based Assignments.
2. Case Study & Real-time project Methodology: During the last week of the training, your trainer will work with you on several Case Studies based on a actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment.
3. Resume Preparation: We provide guidance in preparing an excellent resume because your resume is the first thing the client sees and first impression is everything.
4. Mock Interviews: With several rounds of mocks interviews, you get better at taking client interviews. The mock interviews are conducted in two phases – Technical phase and Project phase.
5. Marketing & Placement: Our consulting division will take over the marketing and placement process after successful completion of Mock interviews.
6. On the Job Support: After your successful placement at a Client site, our Senior consultants will guide and assist you for any project related questions. Our goal is not just to get you a job but to keep you there as well.