Oftenly, Organizations need either crisis or burning platform to force change. They respond either by jumping or expire into flames. During IT evolution, automating the recurring tasks related to data to reduce the employing cost using computers was the main objective of organization. To achieve this, IT experts spent long hours in documenting and implementing them using the computerized systems.
In later stages, organizations started utilizing IT to achieve this goal. However, due to lack of experience in planning the results were not up to the expectations. For example, organizations started developing systems using the latest technology without considering development necessity. The customers were not satisfied and got frustrated by the systems.
Waking at this alarming situation, Organizations began to hire a group of technical experts who knew to design systems and also to translate the requirements into lines of code. These experts are called System Analyst. These professionals also helped in developing systems but in an unorganized way. Even though they had proficiency in developing systems they lack in business acumen. In this case, there is a requirement who can analyse the need for the system, then Business Analysts evolved and had been felt in the IT industry.
Today, there is a huge requirement for Business Analyst in both technical and business areas irrespective of the domains. Over the last two decades, the role of Business Analyst has evolved significantly.
To support the business model, Business Analysts has to be developed. Whereas, the following three factors need to be present for IT systems to deliver success for the business:
- The development of technology solutions must be driven by the business needs.
- The necessary business changes must accompany the implementation of the technological solutions.
- IT solutions must be defined accurately.
The tasks of Business Analyst may differ based on the need of the domain. However, the main goal is to provide solutions for the business challenges in the organization every day.
Considering the different domains, the key responsibilities of Business Analysts are:
- Business Analyst as a Consultant, by evaluating the business needs and developing respective solutions to the problems in the organization.
- Business Analyst must understand the problems for the clients and solving it by analysing, getting them verified, documenting and developing the solution into required system.
- Business Analyst monitors the project during project development.
- Business Analyst will examine the business or system process, analyse the problems to give suggestions based on the blockages and to enhance the performance of the system.
- Business Analyst will provide required reports to the management based on system and business analysis.
In today’s industry, knowing the importance of Business Analysts, ZaranTech LLC Business Analyst Certification Training has been established by Alok Kumar, Training Director at ZaranTech LLC. This course trains the individuals on Business Analysis skills to evolve the world of Business Analysis by its unique role-based training.
“To meet industry demands for Business Analysts, ZaranTech LLC is constantly thriving and always proud on providing the best possible training to provide skilled IT Business Consultants to the corporate world”, says Alok Kumar.
For Business Analysis Training needs, visit:
http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/ba/business-analyst/. Call 515-978-9036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org