- Introduction to Salesforce
- Overview of Salesforce, its Editions
- Home Page Customization
- User Management
- Apps Creation
- Core CRM objects Capabilities
- Declarative Customizations Boundaries
- Programmatic Customizations Use Cases
- Introduction to Quote Templates
- Quote record creation, its template, and quote PDF
- Field types overview
- Standard fields modification
- Creation of auto-number, formula, roll-up summary, lookup & master-detail, and checkbox fields
- Creation of number, currency, and percent fields
- Creation of geolocation, phone, and email fields
- Creation of date & time fields
- Creation of text and text area fields
- Creation of URL, encrypted fields, etc.
- Salesforce objects introduction
- Components, standard objects, and its modification
- External objects and creation of custom objects
- Creation of buttons, links, and actions overview
- Creation of new records with actions
- Call logging with actions
- Record updating
- Creation of custom buttons and custom links, etc.
- Overview of visual workflow, schema builder, and process builder
- Creation of visual flow
- Modification of the existing workflows
- Creation of process
- Field creation in the schema builder
- Overview of validation rules, its creation
- Creation of formulas
- Creation of error messages
- Overview of workflow rules
- Creation of Workflow rule, Field update, Task assignment, Email alert
- Overview of the role hierarchy
- Permission Sets
- Enabling field history
- Assigning Roles to Users
- Restricting logins
- Object access determination
- Record access configuration
- Creation of role hierarchy
- Record access exceptions
- Profiles introduction
- Overview of standard profiles
- Page layouts assigning
- Custom app and its access
- Record type
- General user
- Standard object
- Custom object
- Password guidelines
- Session timeout, hours of log in, IP ranges
- Field-level security
- Access of Apex and Visualforce
- Reports introduction
- Report formats
- Creation of:
- Leads report
- Creating contacts
- Accounts report
- Opportunity report
- Campaign report
- Report formula
- Using report to add the leads to campaign
- Reports export to Excel
- Dashboards introduction
- Creation and refreshing dashboard
- Modifying columns
- Adding filter
- Adding reports
- Access management
- Dynamic dashboards configuration
- Report builder activation on profiles
- Data management introduction
- Installation of data loader
- Mass delete
- Importing with data loader
- Exporting with data Loader
- Updating with data Loader
- Deleting with data Loader
- Addition of field to schema builder, etc.
- AppExchange Introduction and Overview
- Change Sets introduction and its Deployment
- Change Sets
- Eclipse IDE
- User Interface Introduction
- General Options
- Sidebar Options
- Name Settings
- Setup Options
- Creating server side controller in Apex, @Aura Enabled annotation, annotation to enable client and server-side access to controlled method, calling a server-side controller action from a client-side controller.
- A real example of deploying Server side controller by pulling data from Opportunity object, creating Client side controller to invoke Server side controller and passing the returned value to components.
- Describe the declarative customization options available for the Salesforce mobile application user interface.
- Describe the key milestones and considerations when managing the application lifecycle.
- Describe the differences between and considerations when using the various types of sandboxes.
- Describe the capabilities of and considerations when using change sets
- Describe the use cases of and considerations when using unmanaged packages
Salesforce Administrator and App Builder
This Salesforce training course is designed to help you clear:
- This Salesforce training course is designed to help you clear:
- Salesforce Dev 501 Advanced Developer Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification.
- Salesforce Administrator ADM 201 Certification
The entire course content is in line with the certification program and helps you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in top MNCs.
As part of this training, you will be working on real-time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real-world industry scenarios, thus helping you fast-track your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training program, there will be a quiz that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and helps you score better marks.
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Salesforce Certification Course FAQs
The instructors will take care of handling the project using a single business case throughout the training. We will provide two real-time projects with a highly-skilled guide who can assist you throughout the project.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all Salesforce modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
The average salary for “SalesForce Developer” is $ 84,942 per year
Here are the relevant SalesForce Developer Job Titles:
- Salesforce Administrator
- SalesForce Engineer
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Salesforce Platform Manager
- Salesforce Solution Architect
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce Project Manager
The following are the roles & responsibilities of SalesForce Developer:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.q1
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Salesforce Solution Architect
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
ZaranTech offers both live instructor-led classroom training and self-paced online training for you to become a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant. You will be fully trained in handling the Salesforce instance, platform, database, application design, platform configuration, automation processes, project management, application development using Lightning, and more in this Salesforce course online.
Objectives – Salesforce Administrator
This Salesforce Developer training for App Builder and Administrator is specifically designed by SMEs to give you hands-on experience in the following topics:
- Salesforce CRM and its features
- Salesforce objects, field types, and validation rules
- Data modeling and management
- Setup and user management
- Security and data access
- Workflow automation
- Sales and service cloud configuration
- Lightning components installation
- Salesforce interface
- Application deployment and Force.com platform change management
- User interface configuration
- Preparing for Salesforce Administration (ADM 201) and App Builder certification exams
There are no specific prerequisites for joining this Salesforce Developer training course. Anybody can opt for this Salesforce Admin certification. However, prior experience as a developer or administrator will definitely give a boost to your learning path here.
Who should attend this Training?
Below is the list of professionals who can sign up for our Salesforce Administrator certification:
- Salesforce Professionals
- Software Administrators
- App Builders
- IT Managers
- Sales Managers, Executives, etc.
Prepare for Certification!
For this, you need to pass Salesforce App Builder and Salesforce Administrator certification exams. To do this, follow these steps:
- Complete ZaranTech’s Salesforce training and certification
- Gain hands-on experience by working on industry-specific projects
- Register for two exams on Salesforce.com
- Pass the exams!