I attended Leading SAFe 5.1 training with ZaranTech. The training met the requirements. The trainer was very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and motivating. I could relate to many case studies and scenarios discussed. ZaranTech has provided good support throughout. Thank you, ZaranTech. Read More
- Understand the problem.
- Have a basic understanding of SAFe.
- Know how to implement SAFe.
- Embrace Lean thinking.
- Embrace Agile Values.
- Take an economic veiw
- Apply system thinking
- Assume variability preserve options
- Build incrementally with fast, integrated learning cycles
- Base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems
- Visualize and limit WIP, reduce batch sizes, and manage queue lengths
- Apply cadence; synchronize with cross-domain planning
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledgeworkers
- Decentralize decision-making
- Organize an Agile Release Train
- Organize Agile teams and key Agile Release Train roles
- Understand the Release Planning process
- Create draft plans
- Finalize plans
- Review and commit
- Prepare the Vision and Program Backlog
- Prioritize the Program Backlog
- Plan the Release Planning
- Update the Roadmap
- Execute the Iterations
- Execute the Release Plan
- Inspect and Adapt
- Release Value
- Define Strategic Themes
- Define Value Streams
- Advance the solution with Epics
- Implement Lean-Agile Budgeting
- Understand how to capitalize costs
- Implement Agile Program Portfolio Management
- Lead the change.
- Know the way; emphasize life-long learning.
- Develop people.
- Inspire and align with mission minimize constraints.
- Decentralize decision-making.
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers.
Leading SAFe 4 Certification Information :
- No. of Questions : 45 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration : Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Passing Score : 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Leading SAFe Training FAQs
Take a quick look at the complete details of SAFe® Agilist certification course before you register
|Leading SAFe® Course||Details|
|SAFe® Agilist certification cost||USD 799 in the US, CAD 1095 in Canada|
|Discount||Up to 20%|
|Leading SAFe® 5 exam||1.5hr online test which comprises of 45 MCQs|
|Leading SAFe® exam fee||Included in the certification cost|
|SAFe® Agilist certification validity||1 Year|
|SAFe® Agilist renewal fee||$100|
|SAFe® Agilist Salary||$100K per year|
|Refund Policy||100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our energetic and dedicated trainers are your best choice. As highly skilled professionals with vast experience in delivering courses, our instructors invest their time in understanding the various challenges involved in enterprises and know what is required to succeed in the fast-paced and dynamic world.
Our instructors keep themselves up to date on developments and trends in their respective fields. With years of industry experience, they aim at delivering the training in a way that helps you build expertise in your field and get ahead in your career.
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
You can directly contact our customer support team.
The registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Yes, we offer group discounts and corporate discounts for our training programs. Get in touch with us. Drop us a Query, Request Callback, or Live Chat with us to find out more about our group discount packages.
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver classroom training.
Yes, we offer group discounts for our online training programs. Get in touch with us. Drop us a Query, Request a Callback, or Live Chat with us to find out more about our group discount packages.
The SAFe® Agilist certification is designed for professionals who want to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise and gain expertise in the framework at a strategic level. The certification is also suitable for professionals working as project managers, team leads, portfolio managers, business analysts, change agents, and product managers.
The latest release of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is version 5, update 5.1. ZaranTech’s Leading SAFe 5 Certification course is aligned with the latest version of SAFe.
Industries that use SAFe Agile the most include the Marketing or Advertising industry, construction industry, product development industry, and finance-related industry. By pursuing the ZaranTech SAFe course, you can easily seek employment opportunities in these top industries.
Yes, you will get 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® for PMP® and PMI-ACP® certifications.
Step 1: Register for a 2-day course
Attend 14-16 hours of training delivered by an authorized training partner.
Step 2: Get access to the exam
- On successful completion of 2 days of training, you will be receiving the exam information directly from Scaled Agile.
- Log in and you are ready to take the exam.
Step 3: Take the exam
- 1.5-hour online test
- 45 MCQs
- Closed-book exam
Step 4: Pass the exam
Score a minimum of 77% (35 out of 45) to pass the SAFe®️ Agilist test.
Step 5: Get SAFe®️ Agilist Certification
Scaled Agile, Inc will dispatch your certificate within 5-7 business days with a 1-year membership after passing the exam.
The Scaled Agile Framework certification exam is an online test comprising 45 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam and must score a minimum of 35 questions right to pass the Leading SAFe® 5 exam and obtain your SAFe® Agilist certification.
The Leading SAFe® 5 exam is really tough and if you lack experience in SAFe® implementation or Scrum then it becomes very difficult to crack the exam. It is highly recommended to practice SAFe® Agilist certification exam sample questions to pass the exam on your first attempt. You can take mock tests for practice purposes that have the same level of difficulty.
Yes. The certification and evaluation fees are included in the cost of this course, along with the costs of course materials and learning aids.
SHRIRAM KUMAR (SPC) - Certified SAFe Consultant/ Trainer
- 18 years of experience in Agile and SAFe Coaching and Consulting.
- Worked as corporate trainer for SAFe and Agile over 4 years with ZaranTech.
- Expertise in Technical Skills and tools like GitHub, Maven, Jenkins and Programming languages, Database management tools.
- Proven track record of successful Lean/Agile, SAFe transformation of large scale, complex federal systems.
- Hands-on experience working as a agile/SAFe coaches/consultants to tailor transformation effort for lean product/solution delivery in large, complex corporates in USA and India
- Well reputed with coaching teams to learn & implement Agile values
- He firmly believes that learning is a lifelong journey and strives to keep himself updated with the latest technological trends.
AISHWARYA RADHAKRISHNAN - Certified SAFe Consultant/ Trainer
- She is a Certified Trainer for Scaled Agile Framework.
- Master's in Software Engineering from BITS, Pilani.
- She has worked with companies like Microsoft, Wipro Technologies, Happiest Minds, PWC, International Government Organizations. And played different roles like Scrum Master, Agile Coach, SAFe Coach, SAFe program consultant.
- Associated with Zarantech for over 4 years and delivering Corporate Training, Workshops, Consultation to build Agile teams and to scale them.
- Thrive to provide world-class training to result in 100% satisfaction.
The Leading SAFe certificate has become the benchmark for Lean-Agile enterprises. It widens your scope in the industry both in terms of value and career opportunities. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is the most widely adopted enterprise Agile approach according to most survey data, with 33% using it according to a Forrester Survey on Global Agile Software Application Development.
While Agile methods have been found to be readily applicable to small teams, most organizations today work across collaborative teams, complex systems, and geographies. This requires Agile to work across the enterprise to bring in the benefits of faster delivery, better quality products, and quick response to customer queries. However, agile transformation across such a large scale is prone to failures due to a lack of proper structure and processes, which results in agile implementations not yielding the expected impact.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale Agile project teams to carry out an Agile transformation seamlessly. Applying Lean/Agile principles and practices across all levels within an enterprise is the first step toward such a change. The SAFe framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams, leading the way to enterprise success. Now in its latest release (version 5, update 5.1), SAFe promises to bring in full business agility with significant advances in strategy, execution, and leadership competencies that will help individuals and organizations deliver innovative business solutions and supersede the competition.
With more than 70% of US Fortune 100 companies actively employing SAFe, it is clear that the demand for Leading SAFe is on a constant rise. Earning Leading SAFe 5 certifications from a globally renowned accreditation body i.e. Scaled Agile gives you a major lead over your peers and places you at the helm of Agile transformation in enterprises.
- Apply SAFe in an enterprise context.
- Deliver more value.
- Improve communication and collaboration across all projects.
- Introduce Agile not just to your IT delivery teams but the whole organization.
- Keep up with the swift-changing market trends.
- Lead transformation in Scrum teams.
- Become a top-earning Scrum professional.
Any interested individual regardless of experience can attend this course. But, it is highly recommended that those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam should have:
- At least 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Prior working experience in Scrum
Who can attend leading SAFe Training?
- Executives and Leaders
- Managers, Directors, CIO’s, & VP’s
- Development, and QA
- Infrastructure Management personnel
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, & Solution Architects
- Application of SAFe
- Execute agile release trains
- Coordinate value streams
- Manage lean-agile portfolio
- Configure the framework
- Unlock intrinsic motivation
- Support Lean-Agile