- Understand the problem.
- Have a basic understanding of SAFe.
- Know how to implement SAFe.
- Embrace Lean thinking.
- Embrace Agile Values.
- Take an economic veiw
- Apply system thinking
- Assume variability preserve options
- Build incrementally with fast, integrated learning cycles
- Base milestones on objective evaluation of working systems
- Visualize and limit WIP, reduce batch sizes, and manage queue lengths
- Apply cadence; synchronize with cross-domain planning
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledgeworkers
- Decentralize decision-making
- Organize an Agile Release Train
- Organize Agile teams and key Agile Release Train roles
- Understand the Release Planning process
- Create draft plans
- Finalize plans
- Review and commit
- Prepare the Vision and Program Backlog
- Prioritize the Program Backlog
- Plan the Release Planning
- Update the Roadmap
- Execute the Iterations
- Execute the Release Plan
- Inspect and Adapt
- Release Value
- Define Strategic Themes
- Define Value Streams
- Advance the solution with Epics
- Implement Lean-Agile Budgeting
- Understand how to capitalize costs
- Implement Agile Program Portfolio Management
- Lead the change.
- Know the way; emphasize life-long learning.
- Develop people.
- Inspire and align with mission minimize constraints.
- Decentralize decision-making.
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers.
Leading SAFe 4 Certification Information :
- No. of Questions : 45 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration : Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Passing Score : 34 out of 45 (75% passing score)
Leading SAFe 4.6 FAQs
Minimum class size is 12 and maximum class size is 42.
No, there is no online/virtual training for SAFe®. Course requires in-depth knowledge of the SAFe® framework which you get from our certified experts who lead the workshop.
Attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. Created by Dean Laffingwell, this framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment,collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success
- The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) 4.6 introduces exciting new concepts around DevOps and continuous delivery, the Implementation Roadmap, Lean User Experience (UX), and more.
- The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. Created by Dean Laffingwell, this framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success.
- This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
- You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams. Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
The following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam :
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management.
- Experience in Scrum.
Who should attend this training?
- This course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is targeted at those who are leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices in an enterprise transformation.
- This course is intended for executives, development/QA/program managers, change agents (coaches), anyone helping lead or participating in a SAFe rollout.
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management , Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Leading SAFe 4.6. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Leading SAFe 4.6 demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Leading SAFe 4.6 Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.