It’s a vice decision to join ZaranTech for Salesforce marketing cloud certification. The support team is also effective. I suggest to join ZaranTech. The curriculum is excellent.
- Marketing Cloud Overview
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Google trend report, etc.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud demo with live projects
- Navigation, options and tool shortcuts
- Architecture, SOA, client-server/cloud
- Supported systems, Windows, Linux, Mac, and databases
- Virtual Box, Platform limitations, and Tools integration
- Setup sender authentication package (SAP)
- Configure Sender Profiles/send classifications
- Setup FTP Locations
- Setup Data Extensions
- Setup Lists & Groups
- Setup Profile Management
- Setup Publication Lists
- Setup Publication Lists
- Setup Suppression Lists & Rules
- Setup Data Filters
- Email Studio overview and features
- Create test email templates & content
- Subscriber, list, subscriber lists
- Exclusion, Publication, and Suppression lists
- Data Extensions
- Classic content
- Custom Unsubscribe Page
- Social pages & smart forms
- Sends types, Send logs
- Run trial email send – Perform A/B testing
- Tracking and how to track, etc.
- Setting up Workspaces
- Setting up Topic Profiles
- Creating Dashboards
- Creating Workbenches
- Setting up Publishing Calendar
- Setting up Engagement Process
- Overview of visual workflow, schema builder, and process builder
- Creation of visual flow
- Modification of the existing workflows
- Creation of process
- Field creation in the schema builder
- What is trigger send?
- Use cases and examples
- Contact builder, data extension?
- Contacts, data source, import
- Overview of Data Designer
- Population, attributes and attribute groups
- Cancel contact
- Best practices, etc.
- What is Content Builder?
- E-mail, template, content block, code snippet
- Content Generator best practices
- Mobile Studio overview
- Mobile connection, administration
- Import and manage contacts
- Message, mobile push, notifications
- Analytics builder, report, standard reports, discover
- AMPScript Demo
- Mobile Studio
- Web Studio (CloudPages)
- Analytics Studio
- Mobile and web analytics
- Einstein engagement score
- Audience Builder overview and configuration
- Automation Studio overview
- Create and schedule automation, studio events automation
- SQL query activity, SQL query use-case
- Data view and its use
- Send email campaigns
- Import file activity, file transfer activity, script activity, filter activity, data extraction activity, wait activity, etc.
- Cloud and landing pages
- Microsite and Smart Capture Form
- Journey Creation, template, and entry source
- Data extension
- Target audience
- Salesforce data events
- Journey canvas
- Wait activity, send email activity, join activity
- Decision split, engagement split, random split
- Encourage activities
- Einstein split
- Contact activity, sales and service cloud activity
- Journey settings, and report
- Live scenes and errors
- Journey Builder Best practices
- Connectors and its usage
- Installation, use cases
- Email send
- Integration of Journey Builder
- Trigger send
- Real-time scenarios
- Troubleshooting, API logs, Salesforce logs
- Set up a marketing calendar
- Marketing Cloud connect best practices
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification
We provide a comprehensive online classroom program that is designed to help you grab a lucrative job by getting accredited with ZaranTech’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin certification course. The entire content of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud training is in line with our certification exam. At the end of the training, a test will be conducted that perfectly reflects the nature of the questions asked in the exam. This will help you score high.
ZaranTech’s course completion certificate will be issued after you complete the projects and score at least 60 percent in the exam. You will be pleased to know that ZarranTech’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification has been recognized by leading global multinational companies
Certificate of Completion(Sample)
Salesforce Certification Course FAQs
ZaranTech offers the best online Salesforce Marketing Cloud courses for professionals who want to be successful in this exciting and challenging area. By enrolling in this course, you will learn about Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio, and more. In addition, you will work on many real-world projects that will help you implement your learning and establish your skills.
After completing this Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification training, you can apply for top positions in some of the world’s top multinational companies. Furthermore, ZaranTech offers lifetime access to video, course materials, 24/7 learning support, and free upgrades of course to its latest version.
Each participant is provided with 24×7 tenant access and they can practice the custom-designed labs after the Live session with the trainer.
Yes, you get a ZaranTech Certificate of completion which you can showcase in your Linkedin profile and resume.
Yes, we do. We offer corporate training for all Salesforce modules.
With our Instructor-led Live Online training program, all sessions are recorded. These recordings are posted in the LMS for your later use.
Yes. We provide the training course materials access for Lifetime using the LMS.
Yes, we do for weekend batches and group participants of more than 3.
Below are some of the popular job roles for this CRM tool:
- Marketing Cloud Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Marketing Cloud Developer
ZaranTech is offering you the most updated, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program. This way, you can implement the learning that you have acquired in real-world industry setup. All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc. After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
The average annual salary of Marketing Cloud Professionals ranges from US$45,649 for Automation Experts to US$60,649 for Digital Marketers
ZaranTech’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud course is designed and conducted by the industry’s leading experts. By enrolling in this online instructor-led training program, you can master the Marketing Cloud tools and run custom email and social campaigns on your own. The key intent of this Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification course is to make you a knowledgeable Marketing Cloud expert, even if you have never worked in a marketing automation platform in the past. After completing the course and getting certified, you will be able to work as a Digital Marketer or Automation Specialist.
Objectives – Salesforce Administrator
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification and training will enable you to create and manage marketing activities, campaigns, and relationships with end customers. You will learn the following in this training program:
- Marketing Cloud: Overview
- Marketing Cloud: Configuration and access
- Marketing Cloud: Configuration and access
- Email and Social Studio
- Configuration of trigger send, content generator, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, and more
- Journey Builder
- Marketing Cloud Connect, etc.
At ZaranTech, we do not mandate any prerequisites for this Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification training course. Everyone can register for this program.
Who should attend this Training?
There are many benefits associated with mastering Marketing Cloud. Professionals from any domain can opt for our Salesforce Marketing Cloud training program. In general, individuals working in the following profiles should enroll in this training:
- IT Professionals
- Software Developers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientist
- Software Architects, etc.
Prepare for Certification!
ZaranTech’s Course Completion Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the project work (after the expert review) and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz.