Top 5 Highest Paid Modules of SAPCategory: SAP Posted:Nov 21, 2018 By: Alvera Anto
Nowadays, SAP is one of the most powerful and demanding ERP system. Most of the organizations are implementing SAP to carry out their daily business operations. Currently, the SAP is the third largest Independent seller across the world having more than 12 million users across 180 countries. According to SAP.com, there are around 75% of the world’s transaction revenue traces an SAP system. The SAP is enhancing at a quick rate attaining significant and substantial growth, with the number of qualified clients implementing the SAP system. For example, SAP S/4HANA is developing every year. Due to this, the demand for SAP professionals is increasing day by day from functional and technical consultants to architects and developers.
SAP has total 25 modules, and the candidates who want to develop their career in SAP may face difficulty in selecting the best SAP module for enhancing their skills. Currently, almost all the businesses such as automotive, finance, healthcare, education, media, life science, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, aerospace, etc. are utilizing SAP ERP framework. There are two types of SAP ERP modules, one is functional, and another one is the technical module. But it would be difficult for the candidates to know which are the most popular and demanding SAP modules and which modules will provide the professionals with the highest possible earning. This article presents a brief description of the top five SAP courses which are currently in high demand. Let’s have a look at them:
1. SAP S/4HANA (Finance and Logistics 1809):
SAP /4HANA is the SAP’s most significant release in 23 years. SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation ERP business suite based on the SAP HANA in-memory database which enables the companies to carry out the transactions and analyze the business data in real-time.
In September, SAP released its next-generation finance solution, i.e., SAP S/4HANA Finance 1809. It includes a set of interconnected financial management functions which delivers real-time data from the enterprise resource planning applications. This comprehensive course is designed for those professionals who aim to build a career or upgrade their SAP knowledge. SAP S/4HANA Finance 1709 course is suitable for the following professionals:
1. Application and Support Consultant
2. Project Manager
3. SAP HANA Consultant
4. SAP FICO Consultant
5. Charted Accountants, CPAs, CMAs
SAP S/4HANA Logistics 1809 is a single solution for new-age Material Management, Production Planning, Supply chain Management, and also the sales and distribution of almost all sizes of organizations. SAP S/4HANA Logistics is also known as SAP S/4HANA enterprise management which includes not only the finance module but also the other modules such as SAP MM, SAP SD. The SAP S/4HANA Logistics 1809 course is suitable for the following professionals:
1. SAP Solution Architects
2. Business Analytics
3. Functional Consultants
4. Techno Functional
5. SAP Technical Consultants
6. SAP BW/BI Consultants
7. SAP END Users
8. Application and Support Consultant
9. Project Manager
Average Salary: The average salary of SAP S/4HANA candidate is ranging from $101,000 to $140,000 per annum. The demand for SAP S/4HANA is increased by 10% from 2017.
2. SAP HANA 2.0: SAP has released its latest innovation in November 2016, i.e., SAP HANA 2.0. The SAP HANA 2.0 being the continuation of SAP HANA SP12 influences innovative database management technology, intuitive application development tools and analytical intelligence capabilities on one unified in-memory platform. With the help of this platform, the organization can streamline their IT infrastructure so that employees can focus on innovations and understanding of new technologies. The SAP HANA 2.0 training is suitable for the following professionals:
1. BW Application Consultants
2. Business Analysts
4. Technical/Functional Consultants
Average Salary: The average salary for an SAP HANA Consultant is $115,000. The pay scale of every SAP HANA Consultant is 15-40% more than the average IT salary.
3. SAP SuccessFactors: SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based HCM, i.e. A Human Capital Management suite which includes the entire HR process elements starting from payroll to employee management. It is precisely created to accomplish the requirements of the enterprise. The SuccessFactors explanation incorporates recruiting and onboarding, learning and development, performance and compensation, HR analytics and workforce planning to deliver the business strategy. SuccessFactors introduced the BizX, i.e., the business execution suite in September 2009.The SAP SuccessFactors is highly suitable for the following professionals:
1. SAP-HR, SAP-ABAP [HR], SAP HR [Functional], PeopleSoft, Workday HCM Consultants
2. HR Domain experienced professionals
4. HR Graduates/Postgraduates
5. Reporting Analysts from any technology
6. Support Staff working on SAP HCM modules
Average Salary: The average salary of SAP SuccessFactors consultant is ranging from $69,521 to $120,620 per year. The demand for SAP SuccessFactors is increased by 10 to 15% from 2017.
4. SAP BW 7.5 on HANA: SAP has offered a new product called SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW which is an enterprise data warehouse. The SAP BW can integrate and transform business information from any source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the initial application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest innovation in SAP BW. The SAP BW 7.5 on HANA is highly suitable for the following professionals:
1. SAP BW Practitioners
2. SAP BW Application Consultants
3. SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
4. Professionals with interest in Data Warehousing
5. Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
6. Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
7. Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Average Salary: The average salary of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA consultant is $79,894 per annum.
5. SAP BW 4/HANA: SAP HANA has launched the next generation of SAP Business Warehouse called SAP BW/4HANA which runs only on SAP HANA. It provides new heights of simplicity for developing and operating data warehouse solutions with variable data management potentialities in modernized user experience.The SAP BW 4/HANA course is suitable for the following professionals:
1. BI & Data Warehouse Managers
3. Implementation experts
Average salary of SAP BW/4HANA consultant: The average salary of SAP BW/4HANA consultant is $79,894 per annum.
Currently, most organizations are implementing SAP applications which increase the demand for SAP professionals all over the world. SAP has offered excellent modules in which candidate can build their career. The SAP ERP system is changing continuously, and thus it is required for the candidates to keep themselves updated with the respective modules.
For more information on SAP topics feel free to visit our website.