How ready are you for SAP HANA 2.0 Certification? Find out Today!!Category: ZaranTech Training Posted:Sep 05, 2017 By: Ashley Morrison
The SAP HANA 2.0 being the continuation of SAP HANA SP12 leverages futuristic database management technology, intuitive application development tools and analytical intelligence capabilities on one unified in-memory platform. With this platform organisations can simplify IT infrastructure so that employees can focus on innovations and understanding new technologies. Like SAP’s endless research work to improve its products and services, even the SAP professionals has to update their technical knowledge and skills to remain insistent professional in IT industry. We offer SAP HANA 2.0 training to help our trainees in gaining knowledge and hands-on experience in the cloud and analytics environment.
1. Consider the differences between OLTP and OLAP system, which of the below statement is incorrect about an OLAP system?
a. It has more indexes as compared to an OLTP system
b. It process historical data
c. It has Normalized data as compared to an OLTP database
d. It has less number of joins compared to an OLTP system
2. Which of the below statement is incorrect about HANA Studio?
a. To work on different environment, HANA studio allows you to access different perspectives available under Windows tab in Studio.
b. HANA Studio client is available for: Microsoft Windows 32 and 64 bit versions of: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
c. Java JRE 1.6 or 1.7 must be installed to run the SAP HANA studio.
d. SAP HANA Studio provides an environment for Administration, Modeling and Data Provisioning.
3. In SAP HANA Modeling, Attributes views are used −
A) in Analytic and Calculation views.
B) represents master data.
C) are designed to perform Star schema queries
D) are used to filter size of dimension tables in Analytic and Calculation View
E) are defined either graphical using HANA Modeling feature or scripted in the SQL Choose the correct option.
a. A, C, D are correct
b. A, B, D are correct
c. A, D, E are correct
d. B, C, D are correct
4. A SAP HANA Modeler is trying to activate an Analytical view and getting the error message- insufficient privilege. Which of the below user should get access on Schema and tables used in HANA view to activate the view?
c. DATA ADMIN
d. REPO READ
5. In SAP Data Services to replicate the data from SAP ECC to HANA database, which data store type should be used to create a data store for ECC and HANA system?
a. SAP ECC system, Database
b. Database, SAP Applications
c. Database, SAP ECC system
d. SAP Applications, Database
6. You have create a Universe on the top of HANA database to create reports in Web Intelligence. Which of the connection type can be used to publish Universe in Repository?
7. While creating a SAP HANA Modeling view, which user parameter allows you to add a new field in the Data Preview that doesn’t exist in database or view level?
b. Another View at Star Join level
c. Calculated Column
d. Distinct Value
e. Primary Key
8. Which of the below option in HANA system allows you to perform analysis like Raw data, distinct value, etc. on a database table or on a Modeling view?
a. Open Content
b. Open Definition
c. Data Preview
d. Open Details
9. Which of the below component in SAP HANA Architecture distributed environment is used to store System landscape and topology information of system?
a. Name Server
c. Index Server
d. Statistics Server
10. In SAP HANA Modeling, If a view is not activated how do you identify this by looking at the name of the view in package?
a. Red cross mark
b. Grey Diamond mark
c. Yellow oval mark
d. Blue tick mark
11. Which of the following are restrictions of the SAP HANA fat fie upload
a. A table must have the say column order as the fat fie when you append data.
b. The upload does not allow changing the coiuin naies of new Tables.
c. A new table must have a 1:1 mapping between the fat fie columns and the table columns.
d. The upload prevents data type changes when appending data.
12. In an analytic view, you need two different logical joins from the data foundation to an attribute view. The analytic View already contains the attribute view but you have to use the attribute view again. To which of the following do you connect the second join
a. To a shared attribute view
b. To a derived attribute view
c. To a new instance of the attribute view
d. To a copy of the attribute view
13. What must you do to enable currency conversions with a fixed currency in an analytic view?
a. Set the Enable for Conversion option
b. Create a measure with the measure type Snipe
c. Base the target currency on a currency column
d. Create the target currency using an input parameter
14. You modified an active analytic view in the SAP HANA studio and saved it without activating it. What is the consequence?
a. The inactive view is not available.
b. The inactive view is in “Read Only” mode.
c. The active view is not available.
d. The active view is in “Read Only mode.
15. You want to rename an information view with the SAP HANA Modeler without losing its existing behavior. What are the next steps after the renaming utility has finished?
a. Adjust references to the information view in table functions.
b. Adjust references to the information view in graphical calculation views.
c. Adjust references to the information view in analytic views.
d. Adjust references to the information view in procedures.
16. Modeling package Shops is a subpackage of package Regions. You want to authorize a user to list the content of package Regions, but prevent listing the content of package Shops. How can you achieve this?
a. Refactor package Shops to another package.
b. Assign REPO.EXPORT only to package Shops.
c. Assign REPO.READ privilege only to package Regions.
d. Revoke analytic privileges for models in package Shops.
17. What can be a remote data source for SAP HANA Remote Data Sync?
c. SAP ASE
d. SAP IQ
18. In which sequence is SAP ERP data exposed to a reporting tool using SAP HANA Live?
a. 1. The reporting tool reads a private view. 2. The private view is based on a query view. 3. The query view is based on a table function.
b. 1. The reporting tool reads a query view. 2. The query view is based on a reuse view. 3. The reuse view is based on physical tables.
c. 1. The reporting tool reads a value help view. 2. The value help view is based on a reuse view. 3. The reuse view is based on a query view.
d. 1. The reporting tool reads a reuse view. 2. The reuse view is based on a query view. 3. The query view is based on physical tables.
19. Which SAP HANA studio function displays the views that will be affected when you rename an attribute view?
b. Where-used list
d. Tables used
20. Prior to modeling in SAP HANA, you want to check whether a table is row-based or column-based. How can you do this in the SAP HANA studio?
a. View the icon of the table
b. Select the Open Definition option
c. Select the Open Content option
d. Select the Open Data Preview option