How to Set Up the Supervisory Organization in Workday?Category: Workday HCM Posted:Apr 06, 2020 By: Alvera Anto
In Workday, a supervisory organization represents the structure of who reports to whom while creating a Supervisory Organization Questions for review prior to create a new supervisory organization:
1. Will the new manager take control of an existing position that currently exists and is a supervisory organization? If yes, a new supervisory company is not required.
2. Will the new manager be promoted to a new position and also have a new team?
Create a new subordinate supervisory organization under the main supervisory organization by selecting related action > Reorganization > Create Subordinate or Divide Organization as a related activity off of the existing organization.
Workday plays an important role, So let’s take a look into the Workday topic. Click here How to Start a Career in Workday Finance?
To get a better knowledge of Workday, Click here to know It’s Time to Open the Workday Cloud Platform- Why?
If you are planning to boost your Workday skills, choose our best online training platform and learn from industry experts. So what are you waiting for? Click here, to skyrocket your career with the unique learning needs because Learning Never Exhausts The Mind.
These are the related articles that you can check
- All you need to know about Report Types in Workday
- How to Start Your Career with Workday HCM
- Why is Workday HCM the Top HCM Software?
- It’s Time to Open the Workday Cloud Platform-Why?
- Is Workday prepared to defeat the European SaaS HCM Market?