- Introduction to SAP HANA
- History of SAP HANA
- Overview of SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Technology Innovations
- SAP HANA Architecture
- Index Server
- Persistence Layer
- Overview of Data Provision Methods
- Flat file Uploading
- How to get multidimensional Sales Report
- Overview of Business Objects Data Services using ETL-based approach
- Introduction to SAP HANA Information Models
- Analytical View for COPA Plan using Attribute views and COPA Actual
- How to use join operators in building Calculation view
- Methods to create Calculation view
- Overview of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA 1.0
- Data Warehousing Workbench
- Overview of InfoObjects
- Creating Characteristics under Catalog
- InfoObjects Characteristics and Key Figures
- Classification of Master Data
- Creating Characteristics
- Overview of Key Figures and Data Flow
- Overview of DataStore Objects
- How to load transactional data to DataStore Objects
- SAP HANA Optimized DSO
- Lookups on Active data DSO
- Explaining Transformations Framework and Expert Routines using Scenario based example
- Mapping One Source Field to Target Field
- Working with Expert Routines
- Writing Expert Routines Code in ABAP
- Introduction to InfoSource and Execution of two transformations before executing multiple transformations
- InfoSource as a uniform source for several targets as targets from different sources
- Return Tables using Transformation
- Creating Dataflow using GUI Data flow in SAP BW on HANA and BW Oracle
- DTP and its role in loading data to InfoCube in Extraction mode
- Real-time Data Replication from Source system to BW and Real-time HANA Optimized InfoCubes
- Steps for performing SLT Configuration
- Explaining the three scenarios to implement in SLT
- Introduction to MultiProvider and Creating MultiProvider in SAP BW 7.5
- How MultiProviders and InfoSets are similar?
- Mixed Models
- ECC Extractions
- Different Extractor types
- Steps for Data Extraction method from Non-SAP Source systems
- ECC Extractor using Business Content Extractors for Accounts Receivable
- Loading data for characteristics, Master data using Business Content Extractors
- Introduction to BW Reporting - BEx Reporting Suit
- Important Business Explorer Designers
- BEx Query Navigation Options in WebQuery
- Creating KeyFigure at InfoProvider and query level
About SAP certification
SAP is one of the most sought after certification in the current business environment. IT professionals acquainted with SAP platforms are in demand in every part of the world and it has been one of the most successful IT certifications recently. SAP implementation is a complicated process and demands adequate knowledge and training for the same. For a professional it takes years of experience to gain adequate expertise. This is one of the reasons for modern businesses to prefer SAP certified professionals.
Certification Details for SAP Certified Application Specialist Certification
1. SAP Certified Application Associate – Modeling and Data Management with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BI 4.0 (C_TBW55_73)
2. Comparable Certification Exams such as C_TBW45*, P_BIE* and C_TBW60_74
1. Examination fee is $234
2. Exam duration is 90 minutes
3. There are 40 Questions
4. Passing mark is 58 percent
5. The exam level is SME
Generic SPVT Training Faqs:
Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given access to the LMS system and learn through pre-recorded session videos. They can access the assignments and materials through the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available. To know more about SPVT, watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
All Instructors from ZaranTech are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of eight years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have more than three years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your system with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case, your system doesn't meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals.
For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
As soon as you enrol to the course, an immediate access to our course content in the form of Videos, PPTs, Assignments and Assessments will be provided so that you can start learning right away.
Yes! You will have a lifetime access to all the course materials.
Yes, we provide Placement Assistance. We help our students to get connected to the prospective employers by working with our sister consulting firms in the USA. In addition, our training program also provides Certification guidance, Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. To know more, watch the below videos:
ZaranTech – Interview Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/w3qcyP
ZaranTech – Resume Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/8gWz9O
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol to our training program:
For USD payment, trainee can pay by PayPal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money Orders
- International Wire Transfer
- ACH Transfers
- Chase QuickPay
- Bank of America Transfers
- Wells Fargo SurePay
- Installment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Cancellation policy, please visit our webpage, http://www.zarantech.com/enrollment/terms-of- service/.
You can raise a ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you through our ticketing system.
SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW is an enterprise data warehouse product by SAP which can integrate and transform business information from any possible source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the first application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest update in SAP BW. SAP is known for Data Warehousing worldwide and clients will gain immensely from the planning functions, query runtime, and improvements in data load seen in this product. This also has highly simplified data modeling and reduced InfoProvider. Also, all data modeling is done within a new user interface which is distinct across all modeling tools.
Did you Know
1. The market for SAP is growing exponentially and on a global scale.
2. According to leading market research group, alliedmarketresearch.com, the worldwide market for SAP BW on HANA is forecasted to touch $41.69 Billion by the year 2020.
3. According to Forbes magazine, statistics have also shown that SAP is a major player in the global ERP market with a 24.6% market share.
4. Careers in SAP are extremely promising with a SAP Consultant in the United States earning up to $102,000 or more according to a survey by the leading job site indeed.com.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP BW on HANA?
1. The SAP Business Warehouse software is an extremely versatile data extraction, reporting and aggregation tool. Therefore this training and certification that follows can help a professional pursue and obtain a great job in this industry.
2. Data is growing by leaps and bounds, companies are competing more and more using Analytics where Analytics companies are innovating to make getting answers easier. Therefore, thus there is a huge demand for SAP BW professionals.
3. Currently, there is a need for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence professionals in several areas like operations, marketing, IT, sales, and others, hence increased career opportunities in SAP BW on HANA areas.
1. Candidates should have basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts along with great business knowledge on different application areas.
2. Experience in the ABAP language will be an added advantage.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand latest developments, possibilities and concepts of SAP BW on HANA
2. Gain an overview of how to migrate and use SAP BW with SAP HANA
3. Attain the knowledge to migrate standard objects in SAP BW to HANA-optimized InfoProviders
4. Acquire the ability to understand real-time data integration and agile data modeling
5. Gain the knowledge on SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW 7.5
6. Learn about BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and its application
7. Understand HANA modeling and its use in application
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in SAP BW on HANA. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
1. SAP BW Practitioners
2. SAP BW Application Consultants
3. SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
4. Professionals with an interest in Data Warehousing
5. Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
6. Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
7. Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BW on HANA (E_HANABW151), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BW on HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, ZaranTech provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.