- Introduction to SAP HANAInformation Explosion
- Consumerization of ‘IT’
- ‘IT’ cannot deliver
- Reality with SAP HANA
- SAP In-Memory Appliance
- Hardware Innovations
- Understanding Columnar Data Storage
- When to use Column store
- When to user Row Store
- Avoid Bottlenecks
- Customer feedback and benefits on SAP HANA Implementation Use cases
- SAP HANA Appliance Architecture View
- SAP HANA Database Engine View
- SAP HANA Data-Loading View
- SAP HANA Data-Modeling View
- SAP HANA Reporting View
- SAP HANA Administrator View
- Persistence layer, Backup and Recovery
- Direct in HANA: Loading Data from Excel file to HANA Database with/ without Template Tables
- Via Data Services
- Loading Data from Oracle / Sql Server Database
- Loading Data from SAP ECC with Dataflow
- Loading Data from ECC with ABAP Dataflow
- Loading Data from BW to SAP HANA Databse
- Loading Metadata from SAP ECC to HANA Database
- Via Replication (Landscape Transformation)
- SAP Landscape Replication server for HANA
- Key benefits of SLT replication server
- Key benefits of Trigger-Based Approach
- Architecture for SAP source replication
- Architecture for Non-SAP source replication
- Configuration and monitoring Dashboard
- Creating new Configuration for SAP Sources
- Creating New Configuration for Non-SAP sources
- Result of Creating new Configuration
- Launching Data provisioning UI in HANA studio
- Start Load/Replication
- Stop/Suspend replication
- Status Monitoring in HANA Studio
- SLT based transformation Concept
- Advanced replication settings
- Change of table structuring and partitioning
- Filtering and selective data replication
- Via SAP DXC
- Data warehouse Concepts
- Data Modeling techniques
- Attribute Views (Standard / Derived / Time Dimension)
- Analytical View
- Calculation View
- HANA Modelling Approach
- Connecting Tables using Inner / Left outer / Right Outer / Full Outer / Text / Referential Join
- SAP HANA SQL
- Data Definition Language (Create / Alter / Drop) Data Manipulation Language (Insert / Update Delete)
- Data Query Language (Select)
- Creating procedures
- Creating Table Types
- Using CE-Functions
- Control Statements
- Export and Import Models
- HANA Modelling ApproachCase Study based on:
- Real world data warehouse Model
- SAP ERP Tables
- Client connectivity options
- SAP BO System Landscape Architecture and Product Availability Matrix
- Reporting via MDX
- Reporting via BICS)
- SAP BO Analysis
- Creating Analysis Workspace
- Putting up Visualizations
- SAP BO Explore
- Create Information Spaces
- Reporting via BICS)Create Exploration sets
- Use case of SAP BO Explorer
- SAP Lumira
- Connect directly to SAP HANA
- Connect through Semantic Layer (Universe)
- Prepare Data
- Visualize Data
- Create Storyboards (as good as simple Dashboard)
- Case Study to discover information
- Semantic Layer (Universe)
- Connect to SAP HANA using OLAP Connection
- Connect to SAP HANA using Relational Connection
- Create Data Foundation Layer
- Create Business Layer
- Deep dive to Universe like resolve loops, Object Qualifications, Customizing list of values, Derived Tables etc…
- Case Study based on Data warehouse model
- SAP Crystal Reports and Dashboards
- Connectivity to SAP HANA
- Create sample reports and Dashboards
- Connect to SAP HANA through Semantic Layer (Universe)
- Create quick Ad-Hoc reports with below Functionalities
- Tables, Charts, Master Detail, Breaks, Pivot Table
- Formulas and Variables
- Apply Rankings, Conditional Formatting
- Apply Sorts
- Static and Dynamic filtering
- Case Study on creating quick Ad-Hoc Report
- Distribution to Users
- Send manually to various destinations like BI Inbox, Outlook Inbox, Shared Folder, FTP Destination
- Automate the Distribution Process to above Destinations
- Automate the Distribution Process with data level security to above Destinations
Generic SPVT Training Faqs
Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given access to the LMS system and learn through pre-recorded session videos. They can access the assignments and materials through the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available. To know more about SPVT, watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
All Instructors from ZaranTech are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of eight years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have more than three years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your system with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case, your system doesn't meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals.
For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
As soon as you enrol to the course, an immediate access to our course content in the form of Videos, PPTs, Assignments and Assessments will be provided so that you can start learning right away.
Yes! You will have a lifetime access to all the course materials.
Yes, we provide Placement Assistance. We help our students to get connected to the prospective employers by working with our sister consulting firms in the USA. In addition, our training program also provides Certification guidance, Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. To know more, watch the below videos:
ZaranTech – Interview Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/w3qcyP
ZaranTech – Resume Preparation Assistance – https://goo.gl/8gWz9O
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol to our training program:
For USD payment, trainee can pay by PayPal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money Orders
- International Wire Transfer
- ACH Transfers
- Chase QuickPay
- Bank of America Transfers
- Wells Fargo SurePay
- Installment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Cancellation policy, please visit our webpage, https://www.zarantech.com/enrollment/terms-of- service/.
You can raise a ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. For any doubt, our 24*7 support team will promptly assist you through our ticketing system.
We cannot share the trainers Linkedin profile but we surely can send you a screenshot of it. This is because the trainer don’t want to be contacted through inmail as they themselves are Sr. consultants/Solution architects at reputed firms and keep very busy with work. This is something we are telling from our past experience. Rest assured, please know that the experience of the trainers are what they say. You can also attend a Live Demo webinar with the trainer and ask any question to them and get a clarity on trainer’s experience and subject knowledge.
SAP BO is a user focused BI suite which has data exploration, reporting and dashboard tools. Also, SAP BO has its own server for publishing and sharing, it is not a data repository by itself, but utilizes HANA and BW as sources of data. SAP BO on HANA talents is trending worldwide. SAP HANA professionals are in great demand across the globe. Nearly, 90% of the HANA jobs require knowledge and experience on SAP BO. Thus, integrated training on both BO & HANA will ensure a promising career in the SAP ERP technology.
Did you Know
1. 90% of the HANA jobs globally require understanding and experience on SAP BO. This means combined training for BO and HANA can lead to highly rewarding careers in SAP ERP technology.
2. In the year 2008, SAP bought out BusinessObjects for $6.8 billion. BusinessObjects became a division of SAP and the company brand “SAP BusinessObjects” was established.
3. According to a recent market study, SAP has clocked more than $3 billion in annual revenues and has garnered nearly one-quarter of a market share in this industry.
Why learn and get certified in SAP BO 4.2 on HANA?
1. SAP BO 4.2 on HANA is a skillset that is gaining ground rapidly in the current market scenario. This means SAP HANA professionals are in high demand across the globe.
2. Business organizations face a growing need for database experts who can view problems from a business standpoint. Such organizations require its professionals to create end-user reporting tools and perform various complex functions on huge data sets. This can be made possible with training & certification on SAP BO 4.2 on HANA.
3. More than 3000 HANA customers rely on SAP BO 4.2 on HANA to resolve their issues. Thus, there is a great opportunity for professionals to start their career in SAP BO 4.2 on HANA.
4. Emerging SAP Technologies on Business Warehouse satisfies needs of end users which results in great opportunities for SAP BW on HANA professionals with niche skills.
1. A good and basic understanding of SQL, Database and Data Warehousing.
2. An understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and functionalities will be an added advantage.
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
After the completion of SAP BO 4.2 on HANA, trainees will:
1. Gain potentiality to apply end-user reporting tools for different scenarios
2. Expertise in basics and core concepts of SAP BO 4.2 on HANA like Data Provisioning methods, SAP BO Reporting tools, and SAP HANA Modeling
3. Attain ability to connect SAP HANA through Semantic Layer and create quick Ad-Hoc reports with functionalities Tables, Charts, Master Detail, Breaks, Pivot Table, Formulas and Variables
4. Resolve few real-time based scenarios related to SAP BO 4.2 on HANA
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a broad range of professionals either aspiring to or already in the IT domain and Business process analytics, such as:
1. Professionals aspiring to a career in SAP HANA Database
2. Professionals looking for a career in BusinessObjects for SAP clients
3. Anyone who is working on SAP BW and wants a certification in SAP BO and SAP HANA
4. Professional working in different SAP module and want to shift to SAP BO
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP BO 4.2 on HANA. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BO 4.2 on HANA demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BO 4.2 on HANA Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.