- What is ERP?
- Why we need ERP?
- Advantages of ERP
- Major ERP Packages
- What is SAP?
- History & Features of SAP
- SAP R/2 Architecture (Limitations of R/2 Architecture)
- SAP R/3 Architecture (Types of work processes)
- SAP R/3 Application Modules
- SAP Landscape
- Evolution of HANA
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- Introduction to SAP In-Memory Strategy and Technology
- HANA compare to BWA
- SAP HANA Landscape
- SAP In-Memory Computing Product Strategy and Roadmap
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- Navigator View
- System Monitor
- Information Modeler
- Architecture Overview
- IMCE and Surroundings
- Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data modeling concepts
- Persistent Layer
- Backup & Recovery
- What is ABAP?
- Logon to SAP Environment
- Transaction Codes
- Multitasking Commands
- ABAP/4 Editor
- Steps for Creating a Program
- Elements in R/3 Screen
- Output Statements
- Operators in ABAP
- Data, Parameter & Constant Statements
- Data Types & Classification
- Data Objects & Classification
- Text Elements
- String Operations
- Control Statements
- Field strings
- Overview of Eclipse
- SAP’s Eclipse Strategy
- Unbundling of Eclipse and SAP Software
- Central Update Site
- Installing the Development Environment
- Installing SAP HANA Studio
- Installing the ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver
- Getting Started in the Development System
- Basic Principles of Eclipse
- ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver (ADT)
- ABAP Dictionary Introduction
- Data Dictionary Functions
- Data Dictionary Objects
- Data Base Tables
- Structures & Views
- Data Elements
- Type Groups
- Search helps
- Lock objects
- Primary Key and Foreign Key
- Table Maintenance Generator
- Creating a package
- Difference between local objects & packages
- Transferring local objects to packages
- Variants Introduction
- Creating variants in ABAP Editor & Data Dictionary
- Message Classes
- Message Class Introduction
- Message types
- Calling message class in Report & Dialog programs
- Selection Screens
- Selection screen Introduction
- Parameter Statement
- Select-options Statement
- Selection-screen Statement
- Screen table and its fields
- Internal Tables Introduction
- Declaring Internal Table
- Populating Internal Table
- Processing Internal Table
- Initializing Internal Tables
- Modularization Techniques Introduction
- Passing Parameters to Subroutines
- Passing Tables to Subroutines
- Function Groups & Function Modules
- Reports Introduction
- Classical Reports
- Interactive Reports
- Techniques Used For Interactive Reports
- ALV Reports Introduction
- ALV Reports
- ALV through Function Modules
- ALV Types
- Relationship between Screen, Flow Logic and Program
- Logic Events
- Process Before Output (PBO)
- Process After Input (PAI)
- Process On Value Request (POV)
- Process On Help Request (POH)
- Include Programs in MPP
- Include TOP
- Include I01
- Dynamic Screens
- Leave Screen
- Leave to Screen
- Call Screen
- Set Screen
- Processing of List from Transaction and ViceVersa
- Elements in Screen Layout
- Table Controls
- Step Loops
- Tab strip Controls
- BDC Introduction
- BDC Methods
- Call Transaction Method
- Session Method
- Handling Table Controls in BDC
- Legacy System Migration Workbench
- Different Methods
- Flat file creation
- Uploading data
- File Handling
- Application Server
- Presentation Server
- Smart Forms Introduction
- Graphics Management
- Style Maintenance
- Paragraph Formats
- Character Formats
- Writing print program and designing layouts
- Introduction to RFC
- Creating RFC Destination between 2 Systems
- Creating Remote Enabled Function Modules C
- reating program using Remote Enabled Function Modules
- ALE Basics
- Overview of Outbound & Inbound Process
- Configuration Steps
- Define logical systems
- Assign client to logical system
- RFC destination
- Customer distribution model
- Creating Ports
- What is an Idoc?
- Types of Idocs
- Basic Idocs
- Extension Idocs
- Creating Idocs
- Message Types
- Assigning Idocs type to Message type
- User Exits Overview
- Types of User Exits
- Field Exit
- Screen Exit
- Function Exit
- Menu Exit
- BADIs Overview
- Defining a BADI
- Implementing a BADI
- SAP HANA as Secondary Database – Access via Open SQL
- Optimize Open SQL Access to SAP HANA
- Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA
- Database Interface
- Role of the Database for the ABAP Application Server
- Data Types, ABAP Database Access
- ABAP Data Dictionary
- Open SQL
- Database Views in the ABAP Data Dictionary
- Database Access via Native SQL
- Secondary Database Connections
- Analyzing Database Accesses Using the SQL Trace
- Statement Transformations
- Secondary Connections
- Open SQL and its Limitations
- ABAP Database Connectivity (ADBC)
- Native SQL Syntax
- Working with Views in SAP HANA Studio
- Consuming SAP HANA Views via Native SQL
- Accessing SAP HANA Views via External Views in ABAP
- Working With Database Procedures in SAP HANA Studio
- Calling SAP HANA Procedures in ABAP
- Calling SAP HANA Procedures via ABAP Database Procedure
- Full Text Search in SAP HANA
- ABAP List Viewer (ALV) with Integrated Access to SAP HANA
- Transport of SAP HANA Objects
- Working With Database Procedures in SAP HANA Studio
About SAP ABAP on HANA Certification
The SAP ABAP for HANA Certification Exam validates that the candidate have fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of SAP ABAP for SAP HANA. This exam certify that the candidate has a good and overall understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement the attained knowledge practically in projects under the supervision of an experienced consultant.
Certification Details for SAP ABAP on HANA (E_HANAAW151)
- Successfully passed the certification exam for the "SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver" (C_TAW12_70, C_TAW12_71, C_TAW12_731, C_TAW12_740).
- Specialist Level
- Exam Price is $500
- Exam Duration – 90 Minutes
- Exam Questions – 40 Questions
- Passing Score - 58%
Generic Training FAQs
ZaranTech provides Role-based Instructor Led Live and Self Paced Video Training and certification programs by industry expert trainer’s using Online meeting tools like Citrix GotoWebinar.
We provide three different modes of training:
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
Picture – http://www.zarantech.com/images/advertisement/live-vs-video-training/live-vs-video-full.png
Click on the below links to know the differences between live training, video training, self-paced video training:
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the live classes. Even with lesser internet speed students can attend live session.
Some of the major benefits are:
- Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
- Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
- Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
- Location Independent – You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
- Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
- Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
- Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
- Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.
All Instructors from ZaranTech are working professionals from leading organizations who have minimum of 8 years of real-time consulting experience working on live projects and good subject knowledge. They have minimum 3+ years of experience in training. Most of our trainers are Certified professionals as well and help the students to get certified.
Yes, you will be working on the case-studies/project which helps you to implement the gained skills and knowledge practically towards the end of the training workshop.
Trainee can choose any of the following payment methods to enrol our training program:
- For USD payment, trainee can pay by Paypal and Bank of America
- Bank payments from anywhere in USA
- Money orders
- International Wire transfer
- ACH transfers
- Chase Quickpay
- Bank of America transfers
- Wells Fargo Surepay
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Instalment option is also available
- We accept credit card, debit card and net banking for all leading banks
Since most of our trainers are working professional themselves, we provide Instructor-led Live training as per the following schedules and try to complete 8-10 hrs of Live training per week:
- Weekday evenings Mon-Fri – start time at 7 or 7:30pm CST with each session 2-3 hrs.
- Weekend batch timings are Sat-Sun with start times of 8am, 4pm, 7pm CST with each session 3-4hrs
You can Raise a Ticket from the Blog and a Support team member will respond to your query. We help 24×7 through our ticketing system.
Once the session is complete, all the session videos will be uploaded on the blog. You can access the missed session videos on the blog. The videos recordings and access to the training blog is available to you for 6 months. The materials access thru Google drive repository is available to you for lifetime.
After the session is complete, all the session videos are uploaded for you to view using the blog. You can access the blog from any device (laptop, tablets, mobile phone) connected to internet and watch the videos.
Yes, as a sample we can surely provide you some videos from previous workshops.
In ILLT, you have an option to attend the live classes of other trainers. But, this has to be informed to the respective co-ordinators before completing three live sessions.
In case of ILVT and SPVT, you have an option to access other trainer’s videos on raising request to the co-ordinators and support team. But the access to the previously shared videos will be restricted.
To know more about our Terms of Service including the Refund and Cancellation policy, please visit our webpage, http://www.zarantech.com/enrollment/terms-of-service/.
The soft copy of course completion certificate from ZaranTech will be sent to you via e-mail after your training completion. Here is a Sample, https://goo.gl/Ben1V1
Once you have enrolled to the training program, our support team will send an email to your registered Email ID. The video link in an e-mail explains how to login to the training blog and access the training program and content. This takes less than 2-3 hrs.
We will help you to setup Virtual Machine in your System with local access. The detailed installation guides will be provided for setting up the environment. In case your system doesn’t meet the prerequisites e.g. 4GB RAM, you will be provided remote access to the Server for the practicals. For any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
Most of our courses are designed to get you a job first and are also geared for you to get certified. After the course completion, your trainer will provide all details about the certification you can appear for the qualifications of each. We also provide you with Certification faqs and dumps from past certification exams. Our trainers help each and every student in getting them certified.
Enroll to our Self paced video training.
Video Explanation – What is Self Paced Video Training – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
Our corporate office is located in West Des Moines, Iowa. And our Offshore support center is located in Bangalore, India.
The average SAP Consultant in the United States earns approximately $82K annually. The range in cash compensation to SAP Consultants ($55K to $164K) includes potential earnings of $20K each from bonuses and profit sharing in exceptional cases. The most influential factor affecting pay for this group is career length, though the specific employer and location have a (lesser) impact as well. Generally, women make up less than a third of all SAP Consultants who answered the questionnnaire. Medical benefits are awarded to most, and more than half earn dental coverage. Job satisfaction for SAP Consultants is high.
SAP consultants analyze, design, and configure new computer software and systems in accordance with their employers’ or clients’ specifications, as well as write programs such as forms, specifications, and interfaces. They also test new interfaces to ensure that system workflows are optimized and interact with end-users to make changes as requested and obtain feedback.
Those in this position must be patient and flexible, as end-users regularly revise system requirements. They also perform data transfers from non-SAP systems to SAP and customize clients’ and employers’ systems in accordance with their system requirements. They generally test for all system errors to ensure total system integration, and they generally work under senior SAP consultants. Flexibility is important, as they may be required to travel or relocate to other places within or outside of the United States. Some may be responsible for training, coaching, and mentoring new or junior SAP consultants. All SAP consultants should constantly improve and update their technological skills by attending various workshops and classes at local colleges or universities and reading relevant journals.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field and relevant work experience are generally required for this position; however, some employers may accept candidates with a wealth of experience as computer software professionals in place of the degree requirement. Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, and the ability to work well in team environments are also important.
SAP Consultant Tasks
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP technical solutions.
- Plan, deliver and supervise system configuration and documentation tasks.
- Solve complex business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance, using SAP technologies.
Known for taking on a considerable number of SAP Consultants, Accenture, SAP America, Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., InfoSys Limited, and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) are leading firms in the industry. Clarkston Consulting attracts talent by shelling out the biggest paychecks in the area — the median in that office is $141K. SAP America, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, and HCL America, Inc. are a few other companies that offer generous salaries, with SAP Consultants earning around $120K, $103K, or $102K at each firm, respectively.
IBM Global Services lags the field greatly in terms of pay, offering a median salary less than half of the top paying company’s rate ($68K). A few other companies with smaller-than-average paychecks include International Business Machines (IBM) Corp. ($72K), SAP ($72K), and Accenture Technology Solutions ($78K).
SAP Consultants with a rich background of experience are typically rewarded with larger paychecks. People who have worked for fewer than five years earn around $72K, and folks with five to 10 years of experience see a modestly higher median of $93K. Professionals who spend a good 10 to 20 years in the workforce haul in an average of $121K. SAP Consultants who have acquired more than 20 years of relevant experience earn significantly more than folks with fewer years on their resumes; the average income in this veteran group is $162K.
[accordian_item accordion_active="no" accordion_title="What is the Pay difference by location for a SAP Consultant?" cs_accordian_icon="fa-plus-circle" icon="Choose Icon"]
Answer – Home to some of the best pay for SAP Consultants, San Jose offers exceptional salaries, 27 percent above the national average. SAP Consultants can also look forward to large paychecks in cities like Irvine (+27 percent), Tampa (+25 percent), San Francisco (+19 percent), and Los Angeles (+8 percent). Cincinnati is the lowest-paying area, 18 percent south of the national average. Not at the bottom but still paying below the median are employers in Miami and Parsippany (14 percent lower and 11 percent lower, respectively).
We cannot share the trainers Linkedin profile but we surely can send you a screenshot of it. This is because the trainer don’t want to be contacted through inmail as they themselves are Sr. consultants/Solution architects at reputed firms and keep very busy with work. This is something we are telling from our past experience. Rest assured, please know that the experience of the trainers are what they say. You can also attend a Live Demo webinar with the trainer and ask any question to them and get a clarity on trainer’s experience and subject knowledge.
Generic Placement FAQs
We are a training and certification company which provides excellent online, classroom and self-paced training programs. After our training is finished, this is what we provide,
- Resume Assistance – We help you with preparing a very good and presentable Resume using your past experience and the Real project based Case studies. We also help you how to represent your resume and answer project based questions, module based technical questions, and behavioral questions. After you are done with this process, you will be very confident with representing you resume
- Interview preparation Assistance – We provide you mock interview videos, Interview faqs and project based documents. We then guide you step by step to take an interview and clear it
- Certification Assistance – We provide you with Certification dumps from past certifications, and a step-by-step guide and resources to appear for the Certification
- After all these are completed, we work with you and the 50+ sister consulting companies we are aligned with to get you a job interview.
It is not a good idea to get marketed by multiple consulting companies at the same. It might take serious impact on candidature, due to duplicate resume submission by different consulting companies to same client. Some times resume might go on hold.
Because of above-mentioned reasons, it is always better to work with one staffing company at one time.
Once you have completed your training we will assign a staffing company for your assistance.Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company with in 24 hours.
We provide Placement Assistance. We are training and certification company and after training provides Certification guidance, Resume, and Interview preparation assistance. We also work with many sister consulting firms in the USA who help in provide placements. See the videos below to learn more,
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynNkJJT2hvVHZwZlk
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynUnA5NGg3MHVZbGs
We only place our own students. If you have already taken the training somewhere else then we cannot help you with placement. We have more than 150 students per month that we train here, so we are very busy with our own student placements. Also, we follow certain standards in our training program and are very comfortable placing our own trained students because of the training structure we follow and the course we cover and the trainer we have. Our training follows a Role based approach.
Unfortunately, We do not provide such services. We are a leading training firm and we train you and get you better in that skill chosen by you. We will share frequently asked interview questions to you. We assist you in preparing yourself with the help of Mock Interviews to understand how to take up an interview call but we do not take (proxy interview) interviews on your behalf. We will make sure you will face interviews as experienced consultant with confidence by providing best role-based training. We will make sure that you don’t require a proxy interview.
We will share sample resumes for reference and we will guide you to prepare best professional looking resume. But we will not draft your resume due to legal restrictions. It is your resume and whatever you submit as your resume, we will market the same. Interviewer picks the questions from your resume only. You will answer all the interviewer’s questions with confidence, If you put your efforts to prepare resume. We have plenty of sample resumes. Hardly it will take less than a minute to send modified resume to you. But trust me you will find difficulty by searching answers in interview because of that resume.
Sure, you can have preferences though we prefer you keep it open. Relocation really opens up the prospects and helps us place you faster. Recruiters/Sister consulting firms shows much interest if you are flexible to relocate anywhere in USA. But people do have preferences, we do understand that.
For a best candidate, location Preferences is not a big hurdle. Candidate can expect more interview calls if he/she market themselves, than a candidate who is depending on only one recruiter or one Sister consulting company. Here we are not trying to ignore you after the training. We will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to that skill.
Since we are a Consulting company, we make money when you do get placed by us so we prefer that you get placed as early as possible. But normally we start our marketing and placement process during your “After the training” Phase.
Sooner you are prepared, better for both parties. We will give you deadlines to accomplish goals and our placement team will actively work with you from there-on. Placements can be quick considering the job market situation.
We do not offer any job guarantees. But we surely do offer certification guarantee if you attend your classes regularly, complete all quizzes and assignments and Case Study/Project at the end. No Company can ever guarantee a job. We can assist, not guarantee jobs. We do our best to get the good number of interview calls through our 50+ sister consulting companies we work with. But we do require your efforts for the same. We can guarantee that.
The idea is very simple – Get better at concepts and with our resume and interview assistance, clear an interview and get a job. There is no shortcut then this.
Job Market is good at the moment, there are ample job opportunities that awaits you, however more the job opportunities, higher the competition.
With Regards to Pay, It all depends on client, location, job market and number of Layers involved in your payroll. The pay might vary from $50-55k per annum for BA and $60-65K for Java/Informatics/Hadoop/Salesforce/SAP Consultant. But if we get a better rate, we surely pay better too.
Our Idea is to get you started on a job. We advise you take up the first job offered, wet your feet, get some experience and then can demand whatever rate later.
It is quite a challenge for us to get First Project for you, hence we suggest you focus towards working hard and aiming for the first project instead of worrying about the pay.
Those rates which we mentioned are approximate. It usually depends on the client, experience & number of layers in your payroll and job market. Your negotiation skills also matter.
The course fees you pay is for learning the concepts of the course we provide so you can get better and get certified and clear your interviews.
We work with 50+ Sister consulting companies. Escalate to us immediately, If you feel the assigned Sister consulting company is not doing justice. Then, we will assign another Sister consulting company in 24 hours. You will always have an opportunity to work with another sister consulting company, if you don’t like them regarding resume marketing.
Here we don’t ignore you after the training. If you are interested, we will guide how to get more interview calls by marketing yourself. Whoever uploads the resume in job portals will not get interview calls for everyone. It is an art to get attracted by recruiters and get more interview calls. We will help you to get that skills.
Well it’s always a give and take. We do our best to get interviews and you must work towards it. In job market there are huge requirements for various positions/job-roles, but we need to send candidates who are thoroughly prepared to face the interviews.
Try to be flexible regarding location and salary rates at least for first project. So that you can expect good number of interviews early.
We only market our own trainees and we are busy in marketing them .There is a certain way we work, our placement team will process you through the Resume Process, Mock Interviews/Interview preparation, Resume Marketing. For us to understand you better and your job requirements. We suggest you to enrolling/registering our training program and go through us to get marketed.
First of all we DON’T suggest or advise anyone to fake their resumes. Since we provide Role-based training, you will be provided with Real-time project based Assignments and Case Studies. This will help you understand about your roles and responsibilities in an actual project scenario. Most of our students use this as experience and update same on their resume as a project; In addition to that our candidates are provided with various other real-time project based case studies.
Post their BA Training, while re-drafting the resume, we suggest the candidates to stress on BA skills learnt out of their previous work experience as a QA. This will help focus on the BA skills to secure a BA job more easily.It is a challenge for us place a fresher.
No, we don’t charge for it. Even you don’t need to pay to our sister consulting companies who assist you with Resume preparation assistance, Interview Preparation assistance and lastly Placement.
Video Explanation – Resume preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynNkJJT2hvVHZwZlk
Video Explanation – Interview preparation Assistance – https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B54DtdFoJjynUnA5NGg3MHVZbGs
Yes. We do work with TN Visa holder who are living in USA. We will work with students who has valid work permit in USA and who are living in USA. But we do not provide services to get TN VISA (Immigration support). As of now, we only have clients in USA and don’t provide services in Mexico/Canada.
Yes. we do help for H1B Transfer with the help of our Vendors (sister consulting companies). They only transfer your H1B once finding a project for you.
It is completely depend up on the job opening.
If you get placed through our sister consulting companies, we will provide on the job support. If you get placed on your own, we don’t. It is up to the trainer whether he wants to give you the support or not. If he wants then, he will charge for that separately.
Please find the below mentioned points. Recruiters ignore candidate for below mention reasons.
- Bad Communication skills
- No Relevant Work experience in resume
- Visa Status (Work permit)
- Location constraint (Exemption to few Skills)
- High salary expectations
- Nationality (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – For specific nationalities)
- SEX (Even it is illegal to consider, It matters to Sister consulting business – If the candidate is expectant mother, recruiters will not consider these prospects for more than 3 months projects)
- If candidate does not respond to recruiters Calls, VMs, Emails would be considered as an uninterested candidate
- Circulation of resume online with the help of job portals
- Assisting in marketing of resume with other Sister consulting company’s help
- Not ready to Modify resume
- Eager to get placed without subject knowledge
- Rude/Not cooperative with recruiters
- Expecting Spoon feeding
- Looking for only remote positions
- Expecting proxy Interviews
- Not ready to sign a contract with vendor for resume marketing
- Associate degree not valid
It is illegal to charge a candidate for H1B. We will take care of your H1B fee If you get placed through our sister consulting companies.
Most of the USA companies consider only your USA experience. But it may vary. If the company needs to close the position soon or the skill has much demand in the job market, then they only check how strong you are in subject.
Once you are done with your training, we will assist you in all the best possible ways to get you Interview calls. We assist in Resume Assistance, mock interviews/Interview preparation etc. Once you get through Interview faqs, then we market your resume. If you cooperate with our vendor and flexible regarding location and rates, then there are high chances to get placed maximum in 2-3 months.
As per our company policy we do not offer the option of payment after placement because you are paying for the services of training and certification learning and not for placement services. After the training process which involves resume preparation assistance, interview preparation assistance and placement services through our sister consulting companies are offered to you as a free service.
However you may approach several other institutes online that offer this option, if you are looking for one. We would be more than happy to help you If you need a quality training.
We have this company policy of charging UPFRONT for the training.
We do our best to our trainees who ever reaching us for placement assistance. Trainees they themselves get placed and market themselves during the training itself. Most of the trainees will not give chance to us to market them. Because they don’t want to sign a contract and work on ratio basis.
But 100% we provide placement assistance to the trainees who reach us.
We don’t have any direct clients. Because we are not into core consulting services. We work with consulting companies for placement assistance. We are tie up with 50+ consulting companies. They will market your resume to their clients.
We don’t have liberty to share our sister concern company names, unless until you enroll with us at least for a video training. After completing the training we will assign a consulting company for assistance.
SAP ABAP HANA has taken quantum leap in SAP technology that aims at digitization of whole economy, not only in new custom development projects, but also in the existing applications. ABAP remains as an important language for many custom developments and SAP business applications. Invade of ABAP 7.4, resulted in various improvements to the ABAP language, which allows writing streamlined ABAP code and getting benefits from SAP HANA. The course helps you to master the optimization of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) applications that gives access to data stored in the SAP HANA Database. Our training covers features for unified data modeling and definition with core data services, database-independent programming with open SQL, and simplified control of stored procedures with ABAP – managed database procedures.
Did you Know
1. SAP NetWeaver as ABAP makes it easy to utilize SAP HANA and develop SAP Fiori business apps, reinforces Industrial IoT scenarios, provides tools for migration to SAP S/4HANA and it is protractile to the Cloud.
2. Superior open and extensible toolset for ABAP development in Eclipse with advanced source code edit, UI, test, search, navigation, Quality Assurance and troubleshooting, supports for new programming model for SAP Fiori.
3. ABAP Managed Code-Pushdown makes easy to use SAP HANA in inventive applications through Core Data Services (CDS), Open SQL, and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP).
4. ABAP Channels infrastructure permits real-time event-driven communication by superseding inefficient polling techniques via push notifications based on publish-subscribe mechanism and WebSockets in ABAP.
Why learn and get certified in SAP ABAP on HANA?
1. Learning ABAP on HANA will enable ABAP developers to build cutting-edge business applications leveraging the proven, reliable ABAP technology as well as the robust in-memory capabilities provided by SAP HANA.
2. According to the research results of indeed.com the average yearly salary for “SAP ABAP Developer” ranges from approximately $91,946 per year for Developer to $102,684 per year for Senior Developer.
3. This certificate proves that the trainee not only has the prerequisite understanding of ABAP development but is also able to apply these skills in a practical manner under the supervision of a project lead.
1. Basic knowledge of ABAP programming (procedural and object oriented)
2. Basic programming skills
3. Knowledge of Open SQL
4. A general understanding of SAP HANA would be beneficial.
After the completion of SAP ABAP on HANA course, you will be able to:
1. Design simple and advanced SAP HANA applications with ABAP
2. Understand the important concepts in ABAP development for SAP HANA
3. Install Develop Environment, SAP HANA Studio and ABAP Development Tools for SAP NetWeaver
4. Detect and analyze the performance of your ABAP coding
5. Integrate native SAP HANA objects
Who should attend this Training?
1. ABAP Application Developers
2. ABAP Development Consultants
3. ABAP Development Architects
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the important topics covered on the SAP ABAP on HANA. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP ABAP on HANA demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, ZaranTech provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. ZaranTech conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.