VIDEOS TO LEARN ABOUT OUR UNIQUE TRAINING PROCESS:
- Live Training Program Details
- Video Training Program Details
- “After Training” Process
- 6 steps to placement
- Online Training Benefits
- What Happens After Signup?
Course Duration: 60 hours Training + Case Studies
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
- Someone who is looking for a career in EPM Tools.
- Someone who is a SAP BW or SAP FICO consultant and want to Enhance their career in SAP BPC.
- Someone who is working in Finance/Accounting Domain (CPA, CMA, MBA Fin) and want to get in to SAP.
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
- Focus on Hands on training with lot of assignments, practice exercises and quizzes
- Assignments after each Module
- Quality Study material
- Functional aspects of SAP BPC like Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Consolidation covered for better understanding of SAP BPC
- Case Studies based on Real-time project based Scenarios
- Certification Guidance
- Certificate of Participation at the end.
How are we Different from other Training Institutes?
Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing **Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations. Our curriculum are based on real-time job functions as opposed to being product-based. Real-time scenarios and troubleshooting techniques shown in class.
(**Role based training – Here our trainers share their real-time implementation experience in the class. The trainer will work with participant on several Case Studies based on a actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment. The idea is to get the participant familiar of the process, real-time.)
Longer Course Durations – We provide students with more detailed training with Assignments based on the real-time scenarios as well as case studies so that the students take away relevant experience in their respective platform.
We offer Training Blogs using Google Site – The Training Blogs are a common platform for both the trainer as well as the trainees to interact with, discuss queries with the trainers, upload assignments and referring assignments. Training Blogs helps the student to attend the sessions anywhere, anytime, using laptop, desktop or tabs/palmtops.
We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud. The students are given access to their respective modules using Google Drive for which they have access for lifetime and can be accessed anywhere any time.
For our SAP Trainings –We offer the longest duration of Courses in SAP as compared to any other training institute out there. Our SAP training programs are very detailed. Integration with other SAP modules is covered as a part of our training programs.
Never miss a session – We video record every online training sessions and post the Video recording on the training Blog after the session. So if a students misses a Live Online session, the Video is always available on the Blog. Other students can always go back to these video recordings for review purpose or just to go over.
Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
Case Studies and Assignments Based on Real Scenarios – The Case Studies and Assignments assigned to the students are based on real-time scenarios out the Trainers Past Projects they were involved in.
Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification (if required). They will guide each student the required Certification program as well as they themselves are Certified. Every student also receives a ZaranTech Training Completion Certificate as well.
Career Counseling – If you are New to IT and want career counseling to help you decide which stream to go into, please click the link, http://www.zarantech.com/free-career-counseling/ and fill out the Career Counseling form and one of our counselors will get in touch.
Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume prep guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
Modules Covered in this Training
In this training, attendees learn:
- Introduction of BPC
- SETUP – Environment, Model & Dimension Management
- Data Manager Packages (DM Packages)
- Loading Transaction Data from Source Systems
- Script Logic
- BPC for Web
- Audit Reports
Attendees also learn:
1. Resume Preparation Guidelines and Tips
2. Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation Tips
Introduction of BPC
- Introduction SAP BPC
- Strategy and Road Map
- Version MS 5.1/7.0 & NW 7.0/7.5
- Overview of SAP BPC 10.1 Classic and Unified
- Modelling aspects in BPC
- Architecture and terminology(MS 5.1/7.0 & NW7.0/7.5)
SETUP – Environment, Model & Dimension Management
- Creating and setup of Environment
- Crating dimensions, properties & maintaining members(Dimension Management)
- Creating Model & assigning dimensions to Model
Data Manager Packages (DM Packages)
- What is DM Package?
- Using standard DM packages
- Customizing standard DM Packages
- Creating DM Packages & Assigning them to the BI Process Chains
- Working with BPC for excel for reporting
- Developing reports using several cell based EPM Functions
- Creation buttons and assigning macros
- Advanced formatting options using properties
- Demonstrate building Complex reports
- Sample Income Statements, Balance sheet & Trail Balance
- Demonstrate building report reading data from multiple Model’s using EPM
- Security setup
- Task profile
- Member access profile
- Users and teams
Loading Transaction Data from Source Systems
- Loading transaction data using flat file
- Loading transaction data from NW BI info cube
- Creating a transformation file & Conversion file
- Using standard data manager packages
- Explain the optimization options
- Worksheet Logic
- Script Logic
- Business Rules
BPC for Web
- Live Reports
- SDistribution and collection wizard
- BPC Audit
- System landscape and transports
- Worksheet Logic
- Script Logic
- Business Rules
- Details of Ownership and Rate Application
- Journal Entries
- Balance Carry Forward
- Currency Conversion
- Inter-Company Elimination & Matching
- Process Overview
- Tasks involved in the plannin
- Mini Project
- Explanation on the project
About trainer Shankar:
- Worked on the SAP for more than 15yrs, eight years in SAP BPC.
- Worked in 8 implementation Projects on both the stags i.e., MS & NW and all the versions.
- Worked on Implementation, Upgrade, and POC’s.
- Gave internal training to the client and also for the corporate companies.
- Rich Training Exp in SAP BPC.
- Have knowledge and worked on functional module on SD, MM FICO, AP, AR, SCM, HR, CRM.
- Done Masters in Computers and Business Applications.
- Experience in Managing Complex Onsite/Offshore engagements and teams.
- Have worked on SAP 3.5, 7.0 with BI, 7.3 and SAP BPC.
CASE STUDY # 1 – “Sales Planning & Reporting”
Scenario: BPC – Sales Planning and Reporting:
Purpose: Plan revenue and costs of goods sold in local currency by product based on historical data. Create report for plan/actual comparison.
Benefits: Ensure the timeliness, accuracy and consistency of your plans, budgets and forecasts, establish key performance indicators and let managers track and measure performance against the plan
- Load historical data
- Distribute planning sheet
- Plan data
- Consolidate plan data incl. currency translation
- Review and approve plan data
- Roll up to P&L Planning
CASE STUDY # 2 – “Human Capital Management”
Creation of Web intelligence report with auto scheduling:
Purpose: Plan personnel expenses per position/employee
Benefits: Ensure accuracy and consistency of plans and budgets
- Define Positions and HR Rates
- Plan HR Costs
- Consolidate Plan Data
- Review and Approve Plan Data
How to be a certified SAP BPC certification?
Certification for SAP BPC can be attained by the aspirant in the following steps:
Step 1: Once training is over, Registration must be done for C_EPMBPC_10 exam.
Step 2: Complete the exam and hence you shall be certified.
What are the requirements for the certification?
Basic Degree is desired along with the basic understanding of the concepts and functionalities of Business planning shall be an advantage.
Technical Requirements to take an Online training with ZaranTech
Technical Requirements for ZaranTech Online Classes:
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
What is the Difference between Live training and Video training?
These Videos here will help you understand the difference,
VIDEO – What is Instructor led LIVE Training –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G908QvF-gVA
VIDEO – What is Instructor led VIDEO Training – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naPdAyKvAI0
How soon after I Enroll would I get access to the Training Program and Content?
Right after you have Enrolled, we will send you an Email to your Gmail id with a Video on How To login to the training blog and get access to the training program and content.
What are the pre-requisites of taking this training?
– Someone who is looking for a career in EPM Tools.
– Someone who is a SAP BW or SAP FICO consultant and want to Enhance their career in SAP BPC.
– Someone who is working in Finance/Accounting Domain (CPA, CMA, MBA Fin) and want to get in to SAP.
Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
All our instructors are Senior Consultants themselves with a minimum of 10 years of real-time experience in their respective fields. Each trainer has also trained more than 100 students in the individual and/or corporate training programs.
How will be the practicals/assignments done?
Practicals/assignments will be done using the training blog. Instructions will be sent after you enroll.
When are the classes held and How many hours effort would I need to put in every day/week?
Online Live sessions are held weekdays evening CST (Central Standard Time GMT-6) or on Weekends. The schedule is posted for each batch on the website. You have to put in a effort of 8-10 hrs per week going thru the videos once again and completing your assignments.
What if I miss a class?
We Video record every Live session and after the session is complete, we will post the Video recording of that session in the blog. You will have access to these Video recordings for 6 months from the date you start your training. Material access will be provided using Google Drive Cloud for lifetime.
How can I request for a support session?
You can do that by posting a question on the training blog.
What If I have queries after I complete this course?
You can post those questions on the training blog.
Will I get 24*7 Support ?
You will get 24*7 accesss to the blog to post your questions. Trainers will answer your questions within 24 hrs of time. Normally they answer very frequently, like about 1-2 hrs. You can also approach your training coordinator for the same.
Can I get the recorded sessions of a class from some other batches before attending a live class?
Yes, you can. Or you can see our Youtube page for previous batch session recordings.
How will I get the recorded sessions?
It will be provided to you through the trainng blog.
How can I download the class videos?
You wont be able to download any videos. They are available for you to View using the training blog 24*7.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
Do you provide Placements as well
We are infact, a Consulting company which provides training so we are mainly looking for trainees who are looking for Placement after training.
After the Training Process explained (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBJjoH46VI
Our 6-step training to placement process (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBJjoH46VI
How can I complete the course in a shorter Duration?
Enroll to our Self paced video training.
Video Explanation – What is Instructor led VIDEO Training – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from ZaranTech at the end of the course.
Are these classes conducted via LIVE video streaming?
We have both the options available
What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE classes?
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
What are the payment options?
We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Bank payments from anywhere in USA, Money orders, International Wire transfer, ACH transfers, Chase Quickpay, Bank of America transfers, Wellsfargo Surepay. All the payments details are mentioned on the Enrollment page.
What if I have more queries?
Call the number listed on the Course Details page of our website.