VIDEOS TO LEARN ABOUT OUR UNIQUE TRAINING PROCESS:
- Live Training Program Details
- Video Training Program Details
- “After Training” Process
- 6 steps to placement
- Online Training Benefits
- What Happens After Signup?
Course Duration: 45-50 hours Training + Assignments + Actual POC’s
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
- Basics of SQL, Database & Data Warehouse (Free Learning Materials provided for the same).
Who Should Join this Training:
- Someone who is looking for a career in SAP HANA Database.
- Someone who is a SAP Consultant and wants to add SAP HANA skills.
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
- Building AGILE Data mart in SAP HANA with SP8 using diff BODS transformations (CASE, MERGE, CDC transforms)
- Building Operation Data Marts in SAP HANA SP8 using SLT (Complete Hands on SLT)
- Advanced Modeling concepts including Adv Calculation Views, Currency Translations, Variables, Input parameter & Info Composer
- Adv Reporting using the New reporting Tools, SAP Visual Intelligence, SAP BO BI 4.0.
- Complete Hands on of BW 7.4 powered by HANA including Migration
- SP9 new Features and Functionality
- SAP HANA 1.0 Certification Guidance
- Data Services 4.2 and Information Steward
How are we Different from other Training Institutes?
Role-specific training instead of Product-based training – We are the leaders in providing **Role-Specific training and e-learning solutions for individuals and corporations. Our curriculum are based on real-time job functions as opposed to being product-based. Real-time scenarios and troubleshooting techniques shown in class.
(**Role based training – Here our trainers share their real-time implementation experience in the class. The trainer will work with participant on several Case Studies based on a actual projects. This gives the participant an understanding of how things are accomplished in real-time environment. The idea is to get the participant familiar of the process, real-time.)
Longer Course Durations – We provide students with more detailed training with Assignments based on the real-time scenarios as well as case studies so that the students take away relevant experience in their respective platform.
We offer Training Blogs using Google Site – The Training Blogs are a common platform for both the trainer as well as the trainees to interact with, discuss queries with the trainers, upload assignments and referring assignments. Training Blogs helps the student to attend the sessions anywhere, anytime, using laptop, desktop or tabs/palmtops.
We provide study materials using Google Drive –We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud. The students are given access to their respective modules using Google Drive for which they have access for lifetime and can be accessed anywhere any time.
For our SAP Trainings –We offer the longest duration of Courses in SAP as compared to any other training institute out there. Our SAP training programs are very detailed. Integration with other SAP modules is covered as a part of our training programs.
Never miss a session – We video record every online training sessions and post the Video recording on the training Blog after the session. So if a students misses a Live Online session, the Video is always available on the Blog. Other students can always go back to these video recordings for review purpose or just to go over.
Highly Qualified and Well Experienced Trainers – Our Trainers are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains. We have trainers from USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore and many other countries.
Case Studies and Assignments Based on Real Scenarios – The Case Studies and Assignments assigned to the students are based on real-time scenarios out the Trainers Past Projects they were involved in.
Certification Assistance – During and at the end of training, the Sr. trainer will provide Certification questions and answers to help you clear the Certification (if required). They will guide each student the required Certification program as well as they themselves are Certified. Every student also receives a ZaranTech Training Completion Certificate as well.
Career Counseling – If you are New to IT and want career counseling to help you decide which stream to go into, please click the link, http://www.zarantech.com/free-career-counseling/ and fill out the Career Counseling form and one of our counselors will get in touch.
Placement Assistance – Our “After the training” team can also help you with Resume prep guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews after your training is complete.
Modules Covered in this Training
In this training, attendees learn:
Module 1. Introduction to SAP HANA
Module 2. Look & Feel
Module 3. Architecture
Module 4. Data Provisioning using Flat files, SAP BODS 4.2 and DCX
Module 5. Modeling
Module 6. Reporting
Module 7. User Management
Module 8. DATA Provisioning using SLT
Module 9. Approaching SAP HANA Modeling
Module 10. Connecting Tables
Module 11. Advanced Modeling
Module 12. Processing Information Models
Module 13. Managing Modeling Content
Module 14. Security and Authorizations
Module 15. Concepts of SAP BW 7.4 ON HANA
Module 16. SAP BI 4.1 on HANA
Module 17. Information Composer
Module 18. SAP Visual Intelligence
Module 19. SAP Predictive Analysis (New SPS5)
Module 20. R integration with SAP HANA (New SPS5)
Module 21. Decision Tables in SAP HANA (New SPS5)
Module 22. SAP HANA and SAP Lumira
Module 23. Back and Recovery (New approach of SAP HANA SPS5)
Module 24. Integration With SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS Design Studio (New tool in SAP BO BI 4.1)
Module 25. SP9 new Features and Functionality
|New Enhancements for SAP HANA 1.0 with SP8:|
| 1. SAP HANA Lifecycle Manager|
The SAP HANA lifecycle manager (HLM) is a tool that users can call from the Lifecycle Management Perspective of the SAP HANA studio. The SAP HANA lifecycle manager includes the functions of the Software Update Manager for SAP HANA and tasks formerly performed by the on-site configuration tool.
The tasks performed by the SAP HANA lifecycle manager are:
2. SAP HANA Security (New Features and changed Features)
|New Enhancements for SAP HANA 1.0 with SP9:|
| 1. SDI + SDQ |
2. Smart Data Streaming
5. Mulitenant DB
6. Dynamic Data Tiering
7. More enhancements done in PA
Attendees also learn:
1. Resume Preparation Guidelines and Tips
2. Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation Tips
- Introduction to SAP HANA
- SAP In-Memory Strategy
- HANA compare to BWA
Look and Feel
- In-Memory Computing Studio
- Administration view
- Navigator View
- System Monitor
- Information Modeler
- Architecture Overview
- IMCE and Surroundings
- Row Store
- Column Store
- Loading data into HANA
- Data Modeling
- Persistent Layer
- Backup & Recovery
Method 1 – Data Provisioning using FLAT FILES
Method 2 – Data Provisioning using BODS 4.0 (ETL Based Approach – Building AGILE Data Marts)
- BODS 4.0 Architecture in detail
- Data Stores in BODS
- Meta Data
- BODS Objects and components Hierarchy
- Building Data Flows in Designer (to Load the Data to SAP HANA)
- Query Transform in the Data Flow
- Loading the Data from diff files to SAP HANA using SAP BODS (Text files, spread sheets, XML files and COBOL copybooks)
- Using Merge Transforms, Date Generation Transforms, SQL Transforms, Pivot Transforms, Reverse Pivot, Match Transform, Match Results Transform, Case Transforms, Validation Transforms, KEY Generation Transform, R Generation Transform, Table Comparison Transform, History Preservation Transform, Map operation Transform with Insert, Map Operation transform with Updates in BODS Data Flow to load the data to SAP HANA
- Creating Repository Users
- Creating a Local Repository
- Setup Central Management Server (CMC)
- Setup of Data Service Job Server
- Creating Central repository and using it
- Loading the Data from different SAP ERPS (like ECC, CRM) using SAP BODS to DSAP HANA for COPA Scenarios, FI Scenarios, Sales Scenarios, Purchasing Scenarios, Marketing Scenarios and Opportunity Scenarios and Service Scenarios.
- Loading the Data from SAP BW 7.3 to SAP HANA using SAP BODS (Open Hub Tables, DSO tables etc)
- Loading the Data from Non-SAP Source Systems to SAP HANA using SAP BODS
- SMART DATA ACCESS
Connecting to Remote SQL SERVER using SMART DATA Access.
Creating Calculation view Using Remote DataSource.
- A) Workbench User Interface
Replication job editor
Data Flow editor
File Format editor
B) Information Steward
Getting started with Cleansing Package Builder
About cleansing data
About cleansing packages
Cleansing package types
Create cleansing packages
Assign standard forms and variations
Updating a published cleansing package
Viewing published cleansing packages
Person and firm cleansing
Method 3 – Data Provisioning using SLT
- Positioning and Key Concepts
- Overview on Configuration Aspects
- Selective Data replication
Method 4 – Data Provisioning using Direct Extractor Connection (DCX)
- Using SAP provided Business Content Extractor
- ABAP Data Flows for Table and Pool clusters
- Purpose of Information Modeler
- Levels of Modeling in SAP HANA
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views
- Creating Advanced Calculation Views using GUI and SCRIPT methods
- Creating Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views for FI scenarios, COPA scenarios, Sales Scenarios, Purchasing Scenarios and Marketing Scenarios
- Export & Import – Server and Client sides
- Using Hierarchies (Level Based and Parent-Child Hierarchies)
- Creating Restricted and Calculated Measures
- Using Filter Operations
- Using Variables, input parameters
- SAP HANA SQL Introduction
- SQL Script and Procedures
- Using Currency Conversions, Create hyperlinks
- Persistency Considerations
- SAP HANA Engine Overview
- Choosing Views For Information
- Using SAP HANA Information Composer for Modeling
- Procession Information Models
- Validating Models
- Comparing Versions of Information Objects
- Checking Model References
- Generate Auto Documentation
- Connecting Tables
- Joins (Inner, Left Outer, Right Outer, Full Outer, Text, Referential and Union)
- Managing Modeling Content
- Manage Schemas
- Import and Export data Models
- Copy Information Objects
- HANA, Reporting Layer
- Connectivity options
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.1
- Designing Complex Universes in IDT based on HANA Tables and HANA Views
- WEBi 4.0 on HANA
- Crystal Report for Enterprise with HANA
- Designing the Dashboards using Query Browser on HANA Universes using Dashboard Design 4.0
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.1 Explorer
- Designing Information Space based on SAP HANA Information Model using BO Explorer 4.1
- Exploring the Data using BO 4.1 explorer based on Information Spaces created on HANA
- Creating Analysis Views using Analysis edition for OLAP (HANA OLAP connection)
- Analysis edition for Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- SAP Visual Intelligence on HANA
- Crystal Reports via ODBC/JDBC Connections
- Others & MS Excel 2010
- Creation of Users
- Creation of Roles
- Creation of Role Hierarchy
- Assignment of Users to Roles
- IMCE Authorizations
Security and Authorizations
- User Management and Security
- Types of Privileges
- Template Roles
Concepts of SAP BW 7.4 on HANA
- BW 7.3 powered by SAP HANA
- In-memory optimized Infocubes
- In-memory optimized DSO’s
- Migration concepts of BW 7.4 on traditional Database to BW 7.0 on SAP HANA
- Migrating standard Infocubes to In memory optimized Infocubes using migration Tool
- Migrating standard DSO’s to In-memory optimized DSO’s using migration Tool
- Customer Testimonials
- User Management (SAP BI 4.0 Integration)
- User Management (Single-Sign-on SSO)
SP9 new Features and Functionality
- SDI + SDQ
- Smart Data Streaming
- Mulitenant DB
- Dynamic Data Tiering
- More enhancements done in PA
HANA Certification Guidelines
- Sample questions and documentation for HANA certification provided (C_HANAIMP_10)
- Designing SAP HANA Tables for Sales, Finance and Inventory scenarios
- Designing Attribute Views, Analytical Views and Calculations Views for Sales, Finance and Inventory scenarios
- Loading the Data to SAP HANA using SAP BODS (Complex BODS Dataflows)
- SLT Transformation of Data
- Reporting on Sales Data (Sales Order Header, Item, Schedule Line Reports etc.) using BI 4.1 Reporting Tools
- Financial Reporting (Balance Sheet Reports, Income Statements, Consolidated Income Statements, P&L Reports etc.) using BI 4.1 Reporting Tools (like Crystal Report, BO Explorer, MS Excel)
About Trainer Suman:
- 13+ years of experience in SAP Business Intelligence platform
- Subject matter expert in SAP Business Warehouse platform (SAP BW 2.x,3.x,7.X) including BWA
- Subject matter expert in extracting data from all SAP and Non SAP sources to both BW and HANA
- HANA Certified Consultant
- Successfully completed 3 large implementations of SAP HANA
- Expert in SAP HANA Data provisioning, information modeling, and reporting
- Strong technical and functional back ground in SAP platform (ex: SAP ERP-FICO, GL, CRM, BPC, GRC, and HCM)
- Masters in Management and Information systems from USA
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
- Certified Change Management professional (ITIL- Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
About Trainer Sukumar:
- Certified HANA , BW and BOBJ Trainer with 12+ years of Consulting and Architect experience
- Expertise on SAP HANA, BW , BOBJ, BODS, ECC
- Involved in all Project Phases from Requirement gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, Post Production Support
- Been part of End to End Implementation Projects, Migration Projects and Support.
- Worked with big 5 consulting firms and fortune 500 companies
- Involved and Provided solutions for many Hana / BW on HANA Implementation Projects
- Strong background with a great attitude in training, having trained more than 100 people around the globe
About Trainer Sunil:
- Certified BW and HANA trainer with more than 15 years of consulting experience (Experience in SAP ABAP, BW, CRM, APO, HANA, BODS and BOBJ tools).
- Have the experience of working with big 5 consulting firms and worked on several projects for fortune 500 companies.
- Involved in multiple native HANA and BW on HANA implementations. Managed several HANA implementations.
- Involved in multi-lingual and multi-regional implementation of SAP systems. Has implemented SAP Projects for North America, South America, Germany etc.
- Experience of working with both public sector and Private sector organizations.
- Strong background in training. Has trained a lot of students both in HANA and BW on HANA.
About Trainer Keith:
- 16+ years of SAP experience with 5 end to end SAP BW/BI implementations.
- Certified in SAP SD, BW3.5, BI 7.0, BI 7.3, BI 4.0 SAP HANA 1.0
- Worked on 3 HANA implementation projects.
- SME in extracting data from SAP and Non SAP system to SAP BW and to SAP HANA.
- Providing Training for SAP BW , BOBJ and SAP HANA from last 6 years.
- Strong knowledge of SAP functional modules like MM,SD,FICO,COPA,IM,WM,PS and real estate.
- Worked as Exp. Analyst , Senior consultant , Architect and Test lead.
- Masters in Business administration
- Bachelor in Engineering (Mech)
- Worked in Utility, Pharma, Retail and manufacturing industries for SAP implementations.
CASE STUDY # 1 – “Creation of HANA Schema for SALES”
Creation of HANA Schema from scratch (Sales Domain):
In this Case study we will be creating a SAP Schema from scratch for Sales Domains. This Case Study also illustrates different types of challenges you will face while designing the HANA schema, importing the tables.
- Designing HANA schema
- Designing SAP BODS 4.2 Dataflows to load the data to HANA
- Creating Attribute Views, Analytical Views and Calculation Views
- Reporting – Generating Sales reports using BI 4.1 reporting tools and MS Excel
- Example Reports are Sales Order Header, Item Level, Scheduling level and Sales Overview reports
CASE STUDY # 2 – “Creation of HANA Schema for FINANCE”
Creation of HANA Schema from scratch (Finance Domain):
In this Case study we will be creating a SAP Schema from scratch for Finance Domains. This Case Study also illustrates different types of challenges you will face while designing the HANA schema, importing the tables.
- Designing HANA schema
- Designing SAP BODS 4.2 Dataflows to load the data to HANA
- Creating Attribute Views, Analytical Views and Calculation Views
- Reporting – Generating Finance reports using BI 4.0 reporting tools and MS Excel
- Example Reports are Balance Sheet Reports, Income Statements, Consolidated Income Statements, P&L Reports
How to be a certified SAP HANA certification?
Certification for SAP HANA can be attained by the aspirant in the following steps:
Step 1: Once training is over, Registration must be done for C_HANAIMP141 exam.
Step 2: Complete the exam and hence you shall be certified.
Types of Different Certification:
- 1. SAP Certified Application Associate – This is the one which we need to register for
- C_HANAIMP131 – 2013 edition
- C_HANAIMP141 – 2014 edition
2. SAP Certified Technology Associate – This is for Administrators and again you have both 2013 and 2014c editions.
3. SAP Certified Application Professional – This is for Solution Architects or for Senior positions.
- You can register for certification in either of below ways:
- SAP Education ( 1 Exam Date will be there for every month in a City).
- SAP Authorized Exam Providers – Prometric / Pearson Vue (Multiple Dates including weekends 8 am – 5pm).
- There will be 80 questions and the Duration is 3 hours.
- There is no Negative Markings – if any answer is wrong then no points are deducted.
- There is no Partial Markings – if there is a multiple choice question ex: choose 3. Say, 2. correct, 1. incorrect, then still no points/marks for that question will be given.
- Pass Percentage: Min 60 to 65% (To refer latest from SAP certification Web site).
- If you are doubt on any question, do not get stuck in that question. Just mark your answer and FLAG it (there will be a option called Flag).Once you are done with remaining you can come to the Flagged questions to review.
- There will be Multiple Sections (Data Modeling, Data Provisioning, Security, Business Content, Reporting….) where each section might contain 3 to 5 to 8 to 11 questions.
- BE VERY CAREFUL while you move from one section to another section. There would be option Submit, Submit All. By Pressing Submit will submit the answers only for that Section. By pressing Submit All it will submit for all sections. The word can be Submit or save and it depends upon the center where you write your exam. So carefully read the instructions.
- Questions are MCQ based – Multiple Choice Questions (Radio Buttons, Check Boxes , drop Downs).
- For Each question, there can be a single or more than one correct answer. How to Identify?
- If you have nothing specified after the question then only one answer you need to select.
- If there is something mentioned after your question, Ex: Choose 2, Choose 3 then choose that many correct answers.
- Ignore Grammar mistakes in the Question.
- There is no expiry to the certification.
- Once you have completed, immediately you will get “Congratulations” this means you have completed the submission and you need to wait for next 3 to 5 secs to have the Results displayed along with the score.
What are the requirements for the certification?
Degree is desired along with the basic understanding of the concepts and functionalities of SAP shall be an advantage. Functional experience in marketing management is also desired for the candidate.
What are the pattern for the exam and the duration for the test?
The examination would consist of 80 multiple choice questions, the duration for the examination is 180 minutes and the passing score is 60%.
Technical Requirements to take an Online training with ZaranTech
Technical Requirements for ZaranTech Online Classes:
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
Why is SAP HANA fast?
SAP HANA is fast for the following reasons:
a) HANA stores information in electronic memory as compared to regular RDBMS technologies that store information on hard disks.
b) Besides, most SAP systems have the database on one system and a calculation engine on another,and they pass information between them. With HANA, all this happens within the same machine.
Can you have row store tables in SAP HANA?
HANA can have column or row stores; there is no technical limitation. If you have row-store table in HANA, you cannot create any column views(Modelling views) on top of thoserow store tables. Typically, Metadata or system tables or rarely accessed data is stored in a row-store format.
How do you decide if the table should be row or column store in your project?
If you want to populate the tables with huge amounts of data that should be aggregated and analyzed fast and benefited from compression mechanisms, then column store is a better option. If you want to report on all the columns, then row store is more suitable.Simple rule of thumb in HANA is ‘use a column table unless specified.
Which are the two relational engines in In-Memory Computing Engine (IMCE)?
The two relational engines in IMCE are:
a) Row store
b) Column store
Both row store and column store are in-memory databases.
What is the Difference between Live training and Video training?
Which technologies did SAP HANA evolve from?
SAP HANA evolved by combining earlier developed technologies, BW Accelerator and Max DB with its inmemory
Define SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is a S/w and H/w solution by SAP, which is an In-Memory platform, that combines database, data processing, and application platform capabilities in-memory. The platform provides libraries for predictive, planning, text processing, spatial, and business analytic.
What is the Difference between Live training and Video training?
These Videos here will help you understand the difference,
VIDEO – What is Instructor led LIVE Training –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G908QvF-gVA
VIDEO – What is Instructor led VIDEO Training – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naPdAyKvAI0
How soon after I Enroll would I get access to the Training Program and Content?
Right after you have Enrolled, we will send you an Email to your Gmail id with a Video on How To login to the training blog and get access to the training program and content.
What are the pre-requisites of taking this training?
– Someone who has the Basic computer and IT skills.
– Someone who is looking for a career in SAP HANA Database.
– Someone who is looking to start career in SAP focusing on HANA skills
Who are the instructors and what are their qualifications?
All our instructors are Senior Consultants themselves with a minimum of 10 years of real-time experience in their respective fields. Each trainer has also trained more than 100 students in the individual and/or corporate training programs.
How will be the practicals/assignments done?
Practicals/assignments will be done using the training blog. Instructions will be sent after you enroll.
When are the classes held and How many hours effort would I need to put in every day/week?
Online Live sessions are held weekdays evening CST (Central Standard Time GMT-6) or on Weekends. The schedule is posted for each batch on the website. You have to put in a effort of 8-10 hrs per week going thru the videos once again and completing your assignments.
What if I miss a class?
We Video record every Live session and after the session is complete, we will post the Video recording of that session in the blog. You will have access to these Video recordings for 6 months from the date you start your training. Material access will be provided using Google Drive Cloud for lifetime.
How can I request for a support session?
You can do that by posting a question on the training blog.
What If I have queries after I complete this course?
You can post those questions on the training blog.
Will I get 24*7 Support ?
You will get 24*7 accesss to the blog to post your questions. Trainers will answer your questions within 24 hrs of time. Normally they answer very frequently, like about 1-2 hrs. You can also approach your training coordinator for the same.
Can I get the recorded sessions of a class from some other batches before attending a live class?
Yes, you can. Or you can see our Youtube page for previous batch session recordings.
How will I get the recorded sessions?
It will be provided to you through the trainng blog.
How can I download the class videos?
You wont be able to download any videos. They are available for you to View using the training blog 24*7.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training finishes?
Do you provide Placements as well
We are infact, a Consulting company which provides training so we are mainly looking for trainees who are looking for Placement after training.
After the Training Process explained (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBJjoH46VI
Our 6-step training to placement process (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBJjoH46VI
How can I complete the course in a shorter Duration?
Enroll to our Self paced video training.
Video Explanation – What is Instructor led VIDEO Training – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1P9_fkg9mE
Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
We provide Certification guidance at the end of each course. You will also receive a “Certificate of Completion” from ZaranTech at the end of the course.
Are these classes conducted via LIVE video streaming?
We have both the options available
What internet speed is required to attend the LIVE classes?
1Mbps of internet speed is recommended to attend the LIVE classes. However, we have seen people attending the classes from a much slower internet.
What are the payment options?
We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Bank payments from anywhere in USA, Money orders, International Wire transfer, ACH transfers, Chase Quickpay, Bank of America transfers, Wellsfargo Surepay. All the payments details are mentioned on the Enrollment page.
What if I have more queries?
Call the number listed on the Course Details page of our website.