These are some of the Benefits of becoming a Business Analyst by taking the Business Analysis Course from Zarantech:
1. Course Designed for Fresh Graduates – Zarantech’s BA course is specifically designed for fresh graduates coming out of college with or without OPT or CPT . Or anyone who is a non IT professional aspiring to start their career as a Business Analyst can join this course. Entry level IT professionals are all welcome. We start the course at a very Basic level for every ones understanding and gradually move up. We only offer this course to those who are very dedicated and serious about starting their career as a Business Analyst and are looking for a permanent or consulting employment with ZaranTech.
2. Demand – BA jobs are most in demand and are the hottest jobs employers are looking for. Every project or a company needs a BA for new development project or a ongoing project. Companies realize that not having a BA can have huge Cost overruns.
3. Earn good salary – According to the U.S. Department of Labor and an IIBA Salary Survey, Business Analysts can earn over $100,000 per year. This number keeps going up as different industries realize the importance of having a Business Analyst for new and ongoing project. Payscale Salary survey 2008 reveals that a median salary of a BA with that of one-year experience is US$52,174 while that of five years of experience is US$ 62,604 in the United States. Thus, the demand is high and benefits are worth taking-up BA as a career choice. As a BA you will always have a challenging and a new job role or project in hand due to the uniqueness of each problem in varied companies.
4. Job standing in the market – Research shows the IT Analyst job to be the 7th best job in America, with a 10-year growth outlook of 36% and growing more each year.
5. Prospects – The BLS report covering 2006-2016 predicts Analysts will be among the fastest growing IT occupations while a study by the Society for Information Management 2007 says Business Analysis is among the top desired skills for tech workers.
6. BA a recession proof job – According to Forbes magazine BA job is the top 10 best Recession proof job http://bit.ly/fy6TmM . In a recession, a Business Analyst may not be in the position to use his technical knowhow in the occasion of no project to use it on. In this case, his product knowledge which relates to the field of working (could be Insurance, health care, pharmaceuticals, bonds, fixed income products, or any other sector), could help him save his job.
7. Caters to many Domains – Businesses are of various kinds and cater to many industries across sectors. . The sectors could be pharmaceutical, health care, Insurance, finance, banking, mortgage, accounting, financial budgeting and controlling, bonds, medical insurance, etc. The fact remains that a Business Analyst is needed in all sectors of business and this is because every projects has an initial stage which needs handling by a good Business Analyst to make the implementation possible and smooth. So irrespective of which industry we talk about, Business Analyst is always required and so this goes on to say that a Business Analyst will always find work somewhere and there are rare chances of him being out of a job.
8. Secure Job – it also shows that a Business Analyst could be possibly secured from the economics of recession, as seen recently the world over. Since all businesses require thinking of new ways to survive the recession and to keep their socks up, what is required is a complete analysis of the business keeping in mind, the changed scenario in economic terms, and the changed dynamics of the supply and demand functions in the particular sector. A business analyst is a person who is an asset in his organization due to his knowledge of both – the technical know-how that is known to the software developers of the field and the understanding of the sector dynamics as known to the management professionals in the field.