A new tool has been developed that integrates two most powerful testing products on common platform of IDE. Hence by this tool we have a powerful testing framework for API testing and GUI based applications. These tools are namely:
- HP QTP / Quick Test Professional
- HP Service Test
The features of HP Unified Functional testing have improved over the period of years. These brand new capabilities and features are not available in the previous versions of QTP ( Quick Test Professional ) and Service test. Let us see some key factors:
- Only a few articles that act as a knowledge base for Quick Test Professional can be applied to HU unified functional testing product.
- The licenses that exist for QTP are restricted in some features for UFT. Hence
Some important considerations
- Many, not all, of the knowledge base articles available for HP QuickTest Professional 10, 11 and HP Service Test 11.20 can be applied to HP Unified Functional Testing product.
- Licenses for QTP or ST will work for UFT, but they can restrict some features. Hence it is suggested to upgrade the whole system to UFT tool so that all features can be easily used.
- HP service test standalone is required for API testing and this feature is not found in GUI testing.
- There is an integration feature with Perfecto Mobile so that Mobile testing is performed efficiently.
- There are lots of add in features for testing the application on GUI platform examples are Flex and QT
- HP unified functional testing is not the revised version for the HP service test or HP Quick Test Professional
To learn more about QTP Selenium training and its current market features at ZaranTech , please visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/selenium or Call us at 515-309-2098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org