Traits of a successful Business AnalystCategory: Business Analysis Training, General Posted:Mar 17, 2015 By: admin
- Good Communication- A BA must have effective communication skills, problem solving skills and must think critically. They must be able to create requirement specification, visual models and sessions for the clients and the organization.
- Resourceful- A good Business Analyst is resourceful. Business Analysts involve right people at right time and try to implement an effective path for the organization. They work through problem to find solutions.
- Business Analyst grows their skills effectively and tries to develop their domain knowledge.
- They create ownership and alignment for business solution.
- They should have clarity for the process. This is the blend of professional skills and soft skills.
- They manage the deadlines and commitments communicated to their stakeholders.
- They are proactive
Business analysis is an extremely interesting field which requires dedication and attention to minute details by the business analyst. Their work is to ensure that the project gets completed on time without any hurdles. Business analysts solve the problem by logical approach. They are subject matter experts. They are negotiators, translators and diplomats. They also consider on working on total cost of operation. He communicates the capabilities and the risks associated with the project to the team. We can expect that Business Analyst knows end to end of a project. He acts as an interface or bridge between two domains. Business analyst must have domain knowledge. He must communicate well with the clients. A BA must have technical skills and professional skills. Continuous outsourcing, technology migration and increased complexity shall help BA to play an important role in projects. For more information on the course offering please visit our website http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/ba/business-analyst/ . Call 515-978-9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org