Top 8 trends in analytics to watch in 2015Category: General Posted:Apr 23, 2015 By: admin
The increase in the number of researchers and analysts should be valued but must not be managed just as an asset. They predict the future of an organization based on the way that they can monetize their data for financial gains. Big Data Analytics is a fast growing field in which the competitors try to innovate and gain advantage over their competitors. Leading companies are trying to enhance their competitive skills. To meet the current demands, companies are trying to strengthen their competitive skills. Market place is looking for data scientist. Many organizations and universities are working towards the same. There is a significant trend for data analytic field to watch in 2015. The top 10 trends include:
- The Analytics: Are we getting the value from the available unstructured and structured data. This includes things available on internet.
- Monetize: The value that the available format of data would provide.
- Bionic Brains: The implications of artificial intelligence and machine learning for the business and day to day activities.
- Availability of open source: The existence of open source and the method by which we can govern it.
- Tax Analytics The insights that tax executives gain from analyzing the quantitative field of analytic for tax.
- Universities set up: How can the professional be trained to deliver advances in analytic and data sciences.
- The accuracy quest: When is data good enough to feed effective analysis initiatives?
- The importance of data security in future: The trends affect the enterprise and it plays different roles with the identified trends. One must have proactive measures to identify the challenges in security system. The analytic holds the answer to our future. It can be used in analysis and daily life. For BIG DATA HADOOP Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/hadoop/. Call 515-978-9788 or email email@example.com.