Top 10 topics to gain success in PMP examCategory: General, PMP Training Posted:May 26, 2015 By: admin
PMP is the top-ranked professional certifications of project management that is globally acknowledged. A PMI PMP credential helps to showcase PM skills and ability to handle important projects. These topics are important for success in PMP exam:
- Project Scope management: It involves two factors; it defines the task related to complete and deliver a product or service. It defines the entire work requirements from project initiation to finally delivery.
- Project Risk Management: It involves controlling risks within the projects. In this process we plan project risk management. It involves identifying risk, plan the resources and control the risks associated with the project.
- Project Quality Management: It ensures high quality of the end product within project management. It determines the quality objectives, policies and manages to deliver quality service at the finish of the project.
- Project Cost Management: It is the process by which one determines the overall cost and productivity of enterprise level of project. It also estimates the budget, costs and control costs of the project.
- Project Time Management: It is the process of monitoring and distributing time for the completion of the project. It monitors the time for the project and the time spent to complete certain task of the project.
- Project Integration Management: It involves coordination of all the requirements within the project. It includes plan development, execution process and control processes. Each process has different tools to perform input conversion to output.
- Project Human Resource Management: It includes documenting the roles and responsibilities of the team members. It involves strategic approach in managing the valuable assets for the company.
- Project Communications Management: It is the process that ensures clear communication between stakeholders, team members and product owner who are involved in the project.
- Project Procurement Management: It involves the process of planning, conducting and controlling the procurement.
- Professional and Social Responsibility: It defines the integrity of an individual within the project.
These are the top ten core topics to concentrate for optimum success in PMP exam.