The Salesforce Developer certification validates skills in designing custom –made applications and analytics aided by the declarative features of this platform. The person with salesforce developer certification can modify salesforce applications, business processes and maintain high degree of workflows.
The Salesforce training is suitable for organizations where customers acknowledge them, help their sales representatives with superior account planning, provides customizable vision of sales, and good understanding of sales trends.
This certification is most suited for:
- Individuals looking forward to build a career on salesforce
- System Administrators
- Sales Representatives
Here is the path for Salesforce Developer Certification, before get we know detailed information about the course details.
The demand for Salesforce developers is growing rapidly and companies are looking for certified professionals. This has 3 levels of developer certification namely:
- Developer: This certification is a base-level accomplishment, in which you learn how to use the declarative tools (point and click) on the platform.
- Advanced Developer: In this certification, you will learn how to create apex triggers, custom visual controllers and to integrate using API’s. The Certified Developer credential is the prerequisite for Advanced Developer credential.
- Architect: In this you can access design secure, high –performance technical solutions on the Force.com platforms. Certified Salesforce Developer is a prerequisite for this certification.
What are the course objectives?
Once you complete this salesforce training, you will be able to:
- Deploy applications and manage changes on Force.com platform
- Develop applications using declarative tools
- Implement Automation, debugging, data validation and customization of applications
- Get an overview of Visualforce, Force.com sites and Apex
Today, the job market is competitive and it is important that you should add value to your curriculum vitae before you submit for job consideration. Salesforce statistics show that professionals in this profile are in demand. The pay for salesforce is high and Salesforce developers are the most in demand professionals as they hold the recognizable credential. Organizations are looking for individuals who can help them with good competitive skills. Salesforce Developer certification credential gives an edge over your peers.
Job Trend in Market
Salesforce provides an amazing set of sales, service, marketing, collaboration and analytic capabilities. Salesforce Developer can create customizable solutions to organizations. In India, salesforce is used by small companies to large enterprise companies.
- There are 200,000 customer companies who have implemented salesforce platform.
- Companies are thinking about innovative way to use Salesforce platform by using Salesforce system integrators.
- There are 2000 companies which has implemented AppExchange solutions which are built on the top of the Salesforce platform.
The following image shows the trends in Salesforce jobs:Source: www.salesforce.com
If you are interested in building up your Salesforce skills, click this link to find online Salesforce certification that you can kick start your career and to demonstrate your expertise.