Why Become a CSP?
- Improve your aptitude, capability
- Procure the unmistakable prizes of an inspirational state of mind,
- Reinforce your expert picture and
- Feel the pride and acknowledgment connected with being one of the best.
- Pick up the aggressive edge – turn into a Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
Continue reading More about Salesforce Certification
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services rather than working on the product. Certain resources like shared resources, information and software are provided to the system and the devices that are metered service over the internet. Computing clouds helps in computation, access to the data, software and storage for resources without the help of cloud users actually having knowledge about the location and other details regarding the computing infrastructure.
Continue reading Working of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is the new technology that is gaining popularity in the market. Here are some predictions for cloud in the coming years:
- We shall find more applications on the cloud
As lots of software is being built on cloud we can expect many applications to come up on the cloud. Cloud adoption has made operational excellence and has improved its innovation. Lots of enterprises are spending on increasing their budget for cloud services.
Continue reading Top predictions for cloud
The history of cloud computing is not very old and the first cloud computing services were launched in 1999 by Salesforce.com and Google. As business technology and internet was growing rapidly, cloud computing is the solution that can help business technology perform better. Beginning of the year 2000 was an excellent time for an internet based company. The platform was very good for cloud computing to implement universal software interoperability. Salesforce.com was launched in 1999 and there was a first site that could deliver business applications from a normal website.
Continue reading History of Cloud Computing
Salesforce has become more than a cloud-based CRM system. The new reinvented CRM through cloud services and application is developed subsequently. Force.com has created add-on applications to the CRM that will help in integration of central Salesforce.com suite. Salesforce is a data centric technology that helps in customer engagement and employee facing or business to business apps. The application streams are used as a backbone component for CRM awareness.
Continue reading Salesforce aims beyond CRM
Working as a Salesforce professional can be tedious and difficult. There is a checklist that one can follow:
- Comparing the records: In Salesforce the data needs to be accounted and must be maintained.
- Database is clean with the help of duplication monitoring tool as redundant data can waste a lot of time for the sales team. Hence it can also ensure double calling by different people to the same customer by different representative.
Continue reading Tips And Tricks For Learning Salesforce CRM
Attend a Free Live WEBINAR about Salesforce Training on 26-Feb-15 @7:30 PM CST. Register Link – http://goo.gl/CGiVCW