A quality assurance system is the quality management process for defining the structure of an organization structure, processes involved, employee responsibilities, resources and procedures to implement the same. Quality Assurance includes implementation of the company policy for the quality. The organization maintains the quality with the help of standard operating procedures. To achieve quality process an organisation must follow these steps:
Quality analyst is a challenging and an interesting role. The project implementation helps in developing technical and behavioural skills of an individual. ZaranTech believes in role based training as compared to product based training. This helps the individual to gain working knowledge in an industry. There are certain qualities required to be a quality analyst. These are:
- One must possess an eye for key details so that they can be rectified.
- Basic computer and internet skills are mandatory.
- Editorial skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active listening skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving approach
- Testing tools knowledge
- ACCESSIBILITY: It shows the level of comfort to reach the service of the individuals.
- AESTHETICS: The nature of the services delivered to the customer is shown in this determinant. It includes the atmosphere, its ambiance and the availability of the facilities including to the customers.
The progress of any organization is dependent on the cumulative growth and functioning of various sub-departments. An effectual tool to evaluate the progress of a task is by setting high standards and measuring the progress against these standards. The service quality management program works on this principle by measuring the progress of a task in a particular department against the specification limits that have been already set up. The following article deals with the service quality management in London Zoo.