Successful in a challenging career, frequently swimming upstream in organizations, trying to convince people to slow down and analyze rather than rush into decisions. Only individuals with a strong professional will arrive in these senior positions. One of the reasons BAs are so skilled at analysis and decision making is they recognize the value of structured analysis techniques. Senior business analysts have hundreds of these critical analytical tools at their disposal, allowing them to examine a problem or situation from different perspectives (i.e. data modeling, process mapping, business rule analysis).
Business analysts are known to manage their time efficiently. Their projects range from hours to weeks and months to years. So they need to make the best of the time that is available for them. A Business Analyst must juggle between his time and his stakeholder’s time. Hence it’s tough time for them. Let’s check the various techniques to manage time effectively for Business Analyst:
As a QA analyst, you have the expertise to identify the snags as you systematically monitor and evaluate various aspects of the project. This experience will aid in understanding the competencies necessary for a successful business analyst and acts as a first step towards achieving the goal of becoming a business analyst.
The need for a skilled Data Scientist have increased over the few years. So our market needs a Data Scientist Professional who has combined skills. A Data Scientist is always inquisitive about the data and the facts. He studies the available facts and data. He also works closely with various departments , hence to study the trends in cross cultural environment. Now lets understand the skills to become an effective data scientist professional.He has a good knowledge of open source collection tools like C++, Java, Python, ECL and Hadoop.
With tremendous advancements in technology, the IT sector is facing an acute shortage of professionally skilled Business Analysts. The current market research shows gap between technical and soft skills of the candidate. According to a research conducted by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and KPMG, the industry has shown dearth in permanent and contract employees over the past few years. Continue reading How is the current job market for business analysts ?
We at ZaranTech have an Urgent Business Analyst position with our client in Maryland.
Here are the details
The individual in this position will:
· Serve as a liaison between the business (the clients) and IT organizations in the development of a new IT solutions for enhancements on existing applications.
· Lead efforts to analyze, design, and document requirements for to be built system.
· Facilitate JAD sessions and discussions with different user groups during the project lifecycle.
· Responsible for creating/updating documents required as part of the system development lifecycle (Project Scope Agreement, business & functional requirements, detail functional design, technical design, test cases, workflows).
· Coordinate with technical development team to ensure complete understanding of functional specifications.
· Responsible for analysis of business and system requirements, development of system and integration testing test cases, execution and validation of test cases, defect reporting/tracking, and other project related activities.
· Responsible for leading the assignment and mentoring junior BAs if needed.
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite including but not limited to MS Visio, MS Excel, etc.
· Experience using HP Quality Center for Requirements and Testing purposes.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
· Refer to Minimum the education and experience listed
· Must be able to perform all requirement from description of work
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational abilities
· Proven background in business process reengineering and business/user requirements
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation
Please send in your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, call Swati @ 515-978-9041