SAP SuccessFactors – Salary Trends and Career OpportunitiesCategory: SAP SuccessFactors Training Posted:Jun 26, 2017 By: Ashley Morrison
The market leader in cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software provides business benefit in terms of solutions that are elegant, flexible and comprehensive enough to be universal in terms of domain and geography. SuccessFactors has gained over 21 million subscribers on a world-wide scale and offers customers excellent results, process knowledge along with content and analytics, and a whole lot more. SuccessFactors HCM solutions support the complete HR lifecycle with Cloud-based solutions which are simple to implement and that which can easily keep pace with organizational growth.
SAP Success Factors is a product that has seen a steadily increasing demand for most of the Fortune 500 companies in existence moving towards adoption of the same. The HCM suite aims at the integration of social business and collaboration tools along with onboarding, an LMS, applicant tracking software, recruiting software, talent management and performance management. SAP SuccessFactors aims to revolutionize HR system methodology by decluttering them and in turn making it more user-friendly and simple.
Customers benefit from SuccessFactors
Customers using this product from SAP can range from those working in a back office to a boardroom, from a desktop to a mobile device and even from a warehouse to a storefront. This tool will enable SAP consumers to work in a more composed manner, professionally and utilize business insight in more efficient ways to stay ahead of the competition.
Currently, companies worldwide are hiring HCM and SuccessFactors consultants with functional experience in Core HR and Compensation Management combined with first-hand knowledge of within the SuccessFactors HCM suite.
- Consultants can participate in every phase of a cloud implementation such as offer, realization, verification, training, transition and production support. Candidates will also be expected to handle and roll-out coordination.
- Professionals can take up several roles in the implementation:
- Functional Lead: Assisting and guiding clients on its business challenges and best practices, and being able to recommend the possible solutions.
- Configurator: Professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the solution that can be efficiently configured while being aware of the latest trends and possibilities of the suite.
- Change Management Consultant: Professionals who assist clients in their HR Transformation and provide elaborate recommendations on communication and training strategies.
- Candidates should have a good understanding of Compensation Management and Core HR business processes in Global Organizations.
- They should be comfortable in pre-sales activities, have convincing capacities, and should be able to give pieces of training, demos and presentations to clients.
- Such professionals should foster interaction and a close collaboration with the customer on various levels gather their requirements, define, document and validate solutions, inform the client on the company’s service offerings.
- Candidates should have a Human Resources background with knowledge of Core HR and Compensation Management fields
- Relevant experience in SuccessFactors
- Trained or at least end-user experience with Employee Central or Compensation Management
- You also feel comfortable in navigating and maintaining data models, workflows, Metadata framework and business rules
- Time Management is considered as an added advantage
- Candidates play a significant role in cloud solutions implementations and are aware of the major challenges of those implementations.
- Professionals should have a few years’ experience in HR/HCM implementations with a strong IT-mind-set are preferred.
- Candidates having an eye for detail, software quality and a good understanding of the added value of a methodological approach along with solid analytical skills.
- A sharp communication skill, both written and verbal is obviously needed.
- Being a real team player and a results-driven person helps along with welcoming diversified work and new challenges.
- Professionals must also be flexible and like to participate in international opportunities.
Why choose SAP Success Factors?
There are several reasons to select SAP Success Factors. Here are some of the reasons why the implementation of SAP Success Factors is beneficial to organizations:
1) Employee Central
Enterprises can deliver real business impact with a futuristic core HR system that redefines self-service when it comes to HR systems. Strategy-oriented IT teams and HR have come to realize that a user-friendly HR solution is the best way to generate and maintain accurate employee data. Harnessing enterprise, employee and talent-related data in a single solution delivers better results and at an accelerated rate.
This product also helps customers transform recruitment into a progressive and strategic component of a turn-key recruiting solution that helps organizations attract, select and onboard superior candidates and measure the result obtained from this process.
This product also enables the transformation of the onboarding process into a strategic one by empowering new recruits, guiding hiring managers and linking onboarding to other essential talent management processes. This is the end will enhance job satisfaction, the time to productivity and also the retention of employees in the first year which is a critical metric.
4) Performance and Goals
Executives will be empowered to track goal progress in real time through the enterprise-wide communication of strategy and creation of meaningful team and individual goals across the enterprise putting the focus back on what matters.
This enables the enterprise to reward measure and link employee performance to business results, optimize the performance appraisal process and allow for meaningful feedback. When employees are paid based on achievement than a pay-for-performance culture is set up which helps retain the best talent and boost productivity across the enterprise.
5) Succession and Development
This product also enables for better anticipation and planning for staffing changes and assures talent readiness at all enterprise levels. It also helps in aligning learning activities with competency gaps that are present to prepare the organizational workforce for existing and future needs. Enhancement of motivation with progressive development and planning is also possible with this tool.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning supports professionals in enhancing employee skills, development of leadership skills and reduces compliance risks and even better enables external audiences. Development of a comprehensive learning strategy and a holistic learning management solution enables one to develop, deploy and manage instructor-led training.
7) Workforce Planning
Organizations will be able to leverage in-depth workforce information and global benchmarks to measure readiness for the execution of strategies, forecasting the impact of business decisions and reduce risk by taking action.
Workforce Analytics and Reporting enables enterprises to deliver actionable and quantitative insights to enterprise leaders with a potent mix of business and talent data which generates simple to comprehend information which can be easily consumed by stakeholders. This acts as a massive catalyst for bringing about positive change in the business.
The average salary for SAP SuccessFactors varies from approximately $69,523 per annum for a Human Resources Manager to $120,763 per annum for a Software Architect according to the global job portal Indeed.com
Figure 3: Average Base Salary for HR consultants in US
The above data is that which is available in the ERI Economic Research Institute’s Global Salary Calculator. The Global Salary Calculator provides salary data for over 45,000 positions in more than 8,000 cities in over 69 countries.
As the data indicates, the Salary trends for SAP SuccessFactors professionals are ever increasing, meaning that there is sustainable growth in this particular SAP offshoot. So for organizations and individuals looking to invest in SuccessFactors skill sets, this is absolutely the right time to do so.