Role Based training for Quality AnalystCategory: General, Quality Assurance Training Posted:Mar 16, 2015 By: admin
Quality analyst is a challenging and an interesting role. The project implementation helps in developing technical and behavioural skills of an individual. ZaranTech believes in role based training as compared to product based training. This helps the individual to gain working knowledge in an industry. There are certain qualities required to be a quality analyst. These are:
- One must possess an eye for key details so that they can be rectified.
- Basic computer and internet skills are mandatory.
- Editorial skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active listening skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving approach
- Testing tools knowledge
Apart from knowledge, Quality Analyst has certain roles and responsibilities, these include:
- The quality of the services is maintained as per standards of the industry.
- He must be the centre of the team to adhere to the quality process.
- He must find out any problem while hosting the services.
- He review and sign off the new services and existing services with the clients.
- Identify the failures and suggest process improvements to improve quality.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction score.
- Must share the knowledge with the team and the peers.
- Must prepare the training documents for learning and knowledge transfer.
- Must implement corrections wherever error has occurred.
- Take feedback from the team.
- He must be proactive.
- Timely delivery of the project as per deadlines
This is the brief of responsibilities and qualities of a quality analyst. At ZaranTech we provide intensive training program to understand the role effectively. Our unique approach has key focus on details and professional development of a trainee. Hence the learning process is made simpler and interesting at ZaranTech. For QUALITY ASSURANCE Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/qa/