Project Manager’s view on PMP certificationCategory: PMP Training , Uncategorized Posted:Apr 15,2015 By: admin
The PMP certification defines the common framework for the project managers to work. Once you are certified you need to apply the tools and techniques for the projects. While competing for senior positions the managers need to manage complex projects. Certification helps to acknowledge skills and experience on global basis. In this article we shall see the project managers take on PMP certification.
- Experience counts for project management community.
- PMP is essential to distinguish between the experienced and non-certified project managers.
- PMP certification looks good on resume and tells that the candidate is qualified.
- It proves that an individual has a project management experience.
- To have PMP exam, one needs to complete 60 months of project directing experience.
- Salary for PMP certified individual is higher than the individuals who are not certified.
- Being PMP certified leads to networking opportunities and availability of new jobs.
- PMP certification shows commitment and dedication towards the profession.
- It shows working experience of an individual towards the project.
- Some of the disadvantages include high cost and lots of preparation time.
Personally project managers feel that PMP certification is advantageous. It is beneficial by getting the certified individuals in getting placed at good salary. During PMI activities the project managers tend to do social activities regarding PMI. This also helps in networking between the experienced project managers and helps in exchange of ideas and suggestions. The market place in US has a great demand for PMI certified professionals. PMP ensures that the project is completed smoothly. At ZaranTech, We employ our teaching methods as per the changing market scenario. This has helped in offering blended course option where we have live sessions and assignments for the lectures. It is a great blend of traditional and modern teaching method. This platform has helped in providing more engaging distance education. We are providing asynchronous and synchronous learning methodology with the help of webinars and conferences. For PMP Training needs, Visit http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/pmp-training. Call 515-309-1546 or email email@example.com.