Requirements are used by testers as the basis of the testing process, test cases, review for testing, and participate in requirement gathering. Quality Assurance training helps the tester understand his role. But many testers lack in requirement gathering in case of testing process. So what is expected from a tester in requirement gathering? What is testability? How can testers improve this process? There are five critical factors for requirements engineering:
Time : Tuesday Apr 21st, 2015 @ 7:30 pm CST
Contact : Kavya @ 515-978-9042, Email : email@example.com
Demo Video by Trainer Sagar
Attend a Live WEBINAR about SAP FICO Training on 21-Apr-15 @7:30 PM CST. Register Link – http://goo.gl/JOXUjS
Corporates are taking over every sphere of the market. These corporates have helped individuals to pursue their career in the competitive world. Employees are the strength for the company. Employee skills must be upgraded for the benefit of the company. Employees can upgrade their skills from time to time with the help of technology. Businesses go for employee training these days because:
Time : Thursday Apr 16th , 2015 @ 7:30 pm CST
Contact : Tenzin @ 515-978-9034 , Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo Video by Trainer Amandeep
Attend a Free Live WEBINAR about BA with Healthcare & Insurance Training on 16-Apr-15 @7:30 PM CST. Register Link – http://goo.gl/Rlu8XR
The PMP certification defines the common framework for the project managers to work. Once you are certified you need to apply the tools and techniques for the projects. While competing for senior positions the managers need to manage complex projects. Certification helps to acknowledge skills and experience on global basis. In this article we shall see the project managers take on PMP certification.
Time : Friday Apr 17th, 2015 @ 7:30 pm CST
You are most welcome to join our Upcoming batch, details of the same is as follows:
|Attend a Live Demo Session||: Click here to Register|
|Batch Start Date||: 25th Apr, 2015 @ 8:00 am CST|
|For More Information||: http://goo.gl/4rdgvN|
|Class Schedule||: Sat & Sun 8:00 am CST|
Contact : Dinesh @ 515-309-1546, Email : email@example.com
Demo Video by Trainer Sukumar
Attend a Live WEBINAR about SAP HANA Training on 17-Apr-15 @7:30 PM CST. Register Link – http://goo.gl/xNyjw7
- Open: Android has been developed to utilize the full capability of the handset. The mobile applications help in facilitating the same. For example, the application can use phone’s main functionality like sending messages, calling, using camera and creating better experiences for the user. Linux Kernel is used to build Android. Android uses customized virtual machine so that memory and hardware is optimized in the mobile environment. Android can be used incorporate new technologies since it is open source. Thus Android shall be used to build mobile applications.
Whether a Business analyst must look into the code or not is a debatable question. To be specific it depends on the project demand or the employer. A Business Analyst must ensure he does the following activities:
- Have interaction with the stakeholders and the clients.
- Drafting the requirements for the business and defining the scope.
- High level functional requirements conversion.
- Having prototype design and use cases.
- Making Test scenarios.
- Having functional testing.
In this article, we shall explain the concepts of automation framework for QTP Selenium. It is the method by which we implement scripts for automation in testing projects. It is the method of implementing scripts, preparing data, recovery management, storage of test result and repositories object. The test automation framework should have these main components: